Sennheiser GAME ONE or HyperX Cloud Revolver

Ark of Truth

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which headset to get?

• Sennheiser GAME ONE
    • HyperX Cloud Revolver

I am looking for a new headset in which to use for gaming with a friend. Originally I was going to go for the HyperX Cloud Revolver but I have just been told that the Sennheiser GAME ONE is also a good choice.

The question is: Is the Sennheiser GAME ONE worth the extra £50-£70.

I want the best headset for sound clarity and accuracy and I want the mic to be best as possible as I will recording lines for a Fallout 4 companion on it when it gets here. Extra features like buttons and all are not important to be at the moment. Just sound.

If I should get one please explain why and not just "because its better".

Thanks

I bought a revolver about a month back, the sound quality is really good imo. My previous mic and headset setup was downright laughable lol. the only thing i don't like is the metal bands that makeup the fit up top make a really loud ringing noise when even lightly tapped. Kind of annoying but that's just one of those weird quirks about it.

• 11 months later...

I have a game one broken now mind but that is my fault, it was fantastic though, but honestly if you want great audio and money is not an issue I recommend Philips X2/27 Fidelio with an ODAC 2 desktop amp, been using that for a while and amazing audio, the ODAC though you have to build.

Archived