Mod Organizer 1.3.11 - Drag N' Drop not working

iBot27

As the title states I am incapable of drag n' drop to sort my lists at all. I've read up on this issue and all anyone ever seems to say is, have "Priority" active and to make sure "No Groups" is selected. Well, I have both of those things set correctly and I am still unable to drag n' drop. The feature was working previously it just randomly stopped working and I am unable to get it back in working order. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail. I've also tried an older version and it seems to be doing the same thing with the older version as well.

The only way I've managed to get it working was to update to the Mod Oragnizer 2.0 Beta release. Since it's working with 2.0 you might say then what's the issue. To that, I say I still would like to know why  is it not working with the other versions and why did it randomly stop working. I haven't tried restarting my computer maybe that might fix it? Also I am on Windows 10.

Any insight or help will be greatly appreciated.

first see if the filter shows all    Ey7KZaXQz.jpg  (click in a blank spot to deselect all the filter)

then see if the list is being ordered by priority  EkK6-a7mz.jpg

These are like the only things I can imagine that are preventing you from modifying the order, If not this may be a bug, try to install again over your mod organizer folder

My list is ordered by priority and and I don't have any filters selected. My UI looks exactly like the pics you posted. I've tried re-installing multiple times with both, the same version, older versions, and the newest 2.0 versions. I am really at my wits end with this issue because the only way I can get the drag n' drop to work is with the new MO 2.0 but using MO 2.0 has other issues in itself that I'd care to NOT deal with.

MO 1.3.11 was working perfectly fine previously. I have no idea what has caused this issue or how to fix it. You would think a fresh install would fix the issue but it has certainly not. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. I really want to get this Drag N' Drop feature working again. Thank you.

The only other thing I can think of is the pulldown at the bottom of the left pane, which can group everything by categories or other options - I'm not in front of my machine right now so I can verify what it might affect.  If that is set to something like categories, it may cause the same issue.  Also, at this point maybe take a screen shot of the entire MO screen and paste it in this thread - maybe someone will see something that may help.

They are just empty folders, I use them just as separation gaps to keep order to my mods. BUT, they might be the cause. I can try to delete them and see if it changes anything. Just to let you know though, I've had those folders forever and it's always worked before so I really don't think they're the cause.

Deleting those folders did absolutely nothing. My Mod Organizer is still bugged. I just don't get how uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't fix itself. It's like there's some remnant of MO that;s staying behind preventing any other version from working.

So after more testing, it still seems that this bug has not fixed itself nor have I managed to fix it either. But the drag n' drop feature seems to be completely broken for the whole application not just the left pane. I literally can't drag n' drop at all using MO. Even when installing mod one should be capable of reordering files with drag n' drop if one wished to but even that for me is a no go.

I'm really desperate here, manually moving mod with the numbers from priority is taking up too much time. Can anybody help me?

Archived