Female Underwear and Nude Body Suit? - Sexout

If you have Sexout Bodies installed whenever you either remove all your gear as a male character or kill male npc and loot their body they still wear underwear. They only get naked when having sex.

So how do I do this for female npcs while using Type 3 bodies?

Because whenever I loot a female npc, they will always be nude whether they are having sex or not.

I want to use the Type 3 non nude body during normal game play, and use the Type 3 nude body when sex animations are initiated.

Well if you replaced the body meshes for general use, then of course you'd get nude female Raiders or something. Just delete those and let Sexout do the nudifying.

I don't think you get what I am saying.

If I don't install a nude female body at all then none of the females are nude during sex.

If I install Sexout Bodies then all the females are nude all the time when looted/pickpocketed.

While on the other hand.

If I don't install a nude male body then males will never be naked.

If I install Sexout Bodies then males are only naked during sex, but not naked while looted/pickpocketed. 

The goal here is to get female bodies to work like male bodies... where they are only nude while having sex. Sexout doesn't nudify bodies on its own.

Ah snap. the bodysuit option is only for males.

EDIT:

A male nude body (underwear) and bodysuit (erect) are included (Breezes) and used when appropriate, and a female nude body (T6M BnB) is included within the BSA. Of course if you do install a female nude body, it will be used without issue

So, what happens if you uninstall your nude body?

Archived