Maiden Raven Overhaul & Riekling Follower WIP 1.01 (SexLab, Voiced) (2016-26-12)

View File

Maiden Raven Overhaul & Riekling Follower (Sexlab) WIP 1.01

Mods required - XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, SexLab, Dragonborn DLC, FNIS, RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard

I originally uploaded this mod simply so I can find some help fixing some of the issues... but, everything should be working fine now. Currently I'm just looking for someone who can basically simplify the sex scripts since I can't compile any SexLab scripts without getting any error... (Trust me I tried). I'm fairly basic modder, so the problems should be some what straight forward for any modder.

Help and feedback is greatly appreciated!

Features

• New types human witches who are yet to be fully transformed into hagraven will be added. They will drop hargraven clothes that a female player can wear.
  • New fully voiced Hagraven Follower (Moira)
  • New fully voiced female Riekling follower (Wak Wak)
  • A Night To Remember modded quest added.
  • A friendly Porter modded quest added.

Problems

• Don't save during the quest A Night to Remeber specifically when you first talk to Moira, otherwise that save might be corrupt. Save after you get the wedding ring from her inventory.

Future Features

• Marriage
  • WakWak will force herself on you when aroused.

Story

c7c72403-af67-4b5b-845f-2b449515a92f_zpstfxdsre2.png
A friendly Porter (Riekling)

There's a female Riekling who's basically an outcast living alone on her self proclamed Wak Wak Island... A small rocky Island in front of Raven Rock. In order to recruit her you must first retrieve her gear which was stolen by a bear, but first the horny little Riekling insists on rewarding you regardless of the choice you make. After you kill the bear she will accompany you along your adventures.

39c75072-8627-49f9-97c6-38bf494c90fd_zpsxwphmi2o.png
A Night to Remember

Basically the player has to many drinks, forgets what he he did that night and tries to marry a hagraven purchased with Ysolda's credit on top of many other crazy things he did that night... but, since there isn't going to be a wedding, Ysolda wants the ring back...

My Version (Hagraven)

My version basically makes it so you actually had a one night stand with Moira the Hagraven. She's basically obsessed with you after what you did, and when you get there... she's eagerly awaiting your return for a round two, but since you don't remember anything she gets pissed. You also have the option to persuade her into into coming with you after having sex with her.

Installation

1. Drag and drop into your data folder.
  2. Run FNIS tool.
  3. Activate the Esp in Nexus Mod Manager

Recommended

Update (From 1.00 to 1.01)

1. Overwrite old version
  2. Delete rieklingpolymorpheffect.pex & rieklingpolymorpheffect.pcs

Quest Help

Q: How do I get the wedding ring from Moira without killing her?
A: You can take it from her inventory once she's your follower.

Password:Hagraven

Credits

huelparas: Maiden Raven mod.
PROMETHEUS_ts: Slave Pack Riekling.
Dividedbythe9s: Riekling Skintone
Dividedbythe9s

And anyone else I definitely missed. If there are any problems or if you have a specific requests, feel free to leave a response. Your comments are appreciated.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/08/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Dragonborn DLC, FNIS, XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, HDT Physics Extensions, RaceCompatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

I'm curious as to what happens in A Night to Remember -- Can you choose to just consummate? x3 Do you get her as a follower~?

A Night to Remember

Basically the player has to many drinks, forgets what he he did that night and tries to marry a hagraven purchased with Ysolda's credit on top of many other crazy things he did that night... but since there isn't going to be a wedding, Ysolda wants the ring back.

My Version

My version basically makes it so you actually had a one night stand with Moira the Hagraven. She's basically obsessed with you after what you did, and when you get there... she's eagerly awaiting your return for a round two, but since you don't remember anything she gets pissed. You also have the option to persuade her into into coming with you after having sex with her.

Ok, I love this mod. Won't put it in my game, but it might be an amazing thing to sneak into a friend's playthrough:D

I could try and make it worse by actually forcing the player into marriage, but it would't be official since it has to be done in a temple.

My moira comes out with green body skin but a normal colored head for some reason!

I forgot the face tint textures for her which I'll be adding in the next  version, but you can fix that easily by simply going into creation kit, finding her under actors... click on her and hit CTRL + F4.

isnt there a Sexy hagraven and Riekling follower on the nexus

In theroy cant we use NPC Visual Transfer Tool

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64875/?

Yeah, the Riekling princess Chak Chak, but in my opinion shes too tall...

And Norae the (not so) Hagraven. but she's too pretty...

And theres Agnes a marriageable (sp?) Hagraven... 

It would be cool if we could have something in between and I think this mod have potential!

This mod is cool! I've always thought that someone should make the player F*ck that hagraven or at least don't need to kill her...

I can make that an option if you guys want it... because the only way of getting around not killing her, is through sex.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a slight issue with Wak Wak: she tries to start her initial sex scene before you've actually selected your last response, which can lead to the conversation being cancelled before you accept her quest. You might also consider moving the bear somewhere else because it the growling sounds like you're about to get attacked by a bear while a midget is trying to have her way with you. Make it spawn afterwards or something.

I had a slight issue with Wak Wak: she tries to start her initial sex scene before you've actually selected your last response, which can lead to the conversation being cancelled before you accept her quest. You might also consider moving the bear somewhere else because it the growling sounds like you're about to get attacked by a bear while a midget is trying to have her way with you. Make it spawn afterwards or something.

I'm currently fixing it as we speak and will upload it in the next version.

1.00 Beta

Fixed: Gender Dialogue Fix. (This should now works smoothly for females)
Fixed: Fixed Scripts & removed uncesscary scripts from Drunken Sluts.
Added: New Scripts.
Added: The Bear was moved into a cave. (Requested by sleekie)
Fixed: Tes5Edit cleaned.
Fixed: Cleaned the quest and fined tuned the mod.
Fixed: Quest not working if you don't choose a response. (Requested by sleekie)
Fixed: Classes.