Let's talk about what you expect from CKII mods.

Karis_Wettiams

By the context of the events in the screenshot, i'm guessing 'IR' here stands for 'interracial.'  Specifically, black men breeding with female characters.

Which, well, it's not my kink, but if it's yours, fair enough.  Though I'd recommend doing some sanity checks to make sure the region of the game is appropriate.  Specifically, the kink makes little sense if you're playing a ruler from, say, Mali or Abyssinia...

'Oh, I must recommend big black cock to all my friends!'

'Your highness, we're in sub-Saharan Africa here.  We'd have to travel hundreds of miles just to find a man who *isn't* black to sleep with.  Are you feeling all right?'

By the context of the events in the screenshot, i'm guessing 'IR' here stands for 'interracial.'  Specifically, black men breeding with female characters.

Which, well, it's not my kink, but if it's yours, fair enough.  Though I'd recommend doing some sanity checks to make sure the region of the game is appropriate.  Specifically, the kink makes little sense if you're playing a ruler from, say, Mali or Abyssinia...

'Oh, I must recommend big black cock to all my friends!'

'Your highness, we're in sub-Saharan Africa here.  We'd have to travel hundreds of miles just to find a man who *isn't* black to sleep with.  Are you feeling all right?'

Sanity? In CK2? What is this madness.

This is a game where you can rule as the Roman Empire as an Odin worshipping Aztec and have your Buddhist German Syrian Vassal own all of Syria, and one random province in the middle of France.

But in all seriousness yeah, some mods have a few issues with that, but from the screenshot it looks like something already exists.

I could see me playing it. Though I would like also other interracial interactions not only Black-everyone else. Basically any "exotic" courtier for a given culture going on a breeding spree.

I agree, as well you could try to make some tie-in with the demons, werewolves, vampires, kitsune, elves, and other that are added by DW mods. Both on the getting end and giving end. Would be nice to see more done with them. xb

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I would love to see mods that just sort of expand upon what's there in the game already. The game is rife with cheating scenarios and seduction for example so more content focusing on cuckold-themed stuff would be a very good fit.

Or just adult scenarios injected into already existing interactions. Like, you go on a pilgrimage and maybe something sexy happens there. Or expanding upon events such as when you find a woman out in the wilds when you play as a Norse pagan. Make it a bit more descriptive and "naughty" and then build from there.

My two cents.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived