SSE Criticism Thread Reloaded

I see ... but ... if we are speaking freely ... Witcher is not a game ... it is a story ... in 3 chapters ... the Story of Geralt of Rivia (a good writer would had made this a QUEST MOD for Skyrim ... and i'm sure they did ... stories i mean)! An interactive story is nice ... but from time to time ... people actually want to play ... you know ... a game! And the TES games ... along with the TES modding community offer you a perfect such experience, by changing, improving and customizing every aspects of the said game to better fit each end user expectations. Buying a Bethseda ... you are not buying an end product or a final release ... you are just buying a customizable gaming matrix ... the final product is always made by the modding community ... with no commercial bias. As far as having outstanding factory graphics and being bug free ... that will circumvent ... all the reasons for having a modding community ... otherwise Bethseda could had ... crap ... better texture than the original x256. Do you understand this philosophy? We like to do these things ourselves... and to role-play not just a character ... but the game itself ... to better suit our gaming style and the character which we create ... not have everything already customized for us ... by the gaming company. That's an Elder Scroll to you!

As far as FO4 goes ... i'm sure that being a Bethseda it is a decent game overall ... but from my 30 minutes total experience with the game ... soon after its release ... all i can remember ... is had taking control of a Tin Can, which was slowly moving on my screen ... you know ... left, right ... i hadn't much time to check the graphics ... because i was very distracted by the ... Tin Can occupying my screen. I was wandering then ... why can i role-play the dog instead ... he seemed much more alive, animated and natural moving ... like i didn't really needed a joystick and 4 directions to get them ... moving ... :)) Seriously ... they got this thing with 'games for console' at an entirely next level with FO4 ... and i think ... i'll pass! I also remember that i couldn't change 'my open container' / use key ... to suit my playing style of using the arrows for movement  ... er... excuse me? ... :))

Yeah, yeah, it's more stable. I can care less. That'll change when SKSE64 is out.

Either you haven't been modding this game all that long, or you've entirely forgotten just how shockingly unstable classic Skyrim really is, without mods let alone with them.

SSE is spectacularly more stable,  by comparison it's a buttery smooth ride to green and pleasant lands, and I'm running the same amount of esps as I was before too. So if SKSE64 does turn out to cause SSE to behave like Oldrim does , well that would be an unmitigated failure on the part of it's developers, not the foundation it was built on. 

In defense of SKSE ... it just a tool / environment for the other modders that relay heavily on scripting ... to use and expand the functionality of their mods. It's like the same thing that FNIS does for animation. So IF SKSE64  gets released ... it will not be the cause of crashes ... but the mods themselves that is using it ... at the end of the day it is our choice to get a manageable number of mods that are SKSE reliant. Also there are a number of heavily scripted mods ... already on SSE ... that don't relay on SKSE ... and could be the culprit of such crashes, save bloat, frame drop. It is clearly better to have SKSE64 ... than not have ... and the option of using 2 or 3 such mods. Many mods that require SKSE ... will simply activate their scripts ... when pressing a key ... and end their script and free the script load after pressing another key ... no way these scripts will cause crashes ... but they still need SKSE to bind additional keys at least. But one thing is certain ... that SSE can handle many more global scripts running at the same time ... i've seen this for myself ... even if i didn't made a proper test to see how much more! The conclusion is then ... that no matter how many heavy scripted mods you bring back from Oldrim ... the crashes that are caused by scripting is far less ... so let's call this another improvement ... and move on.

In the Oldrim i became pretty good in pinpointing a crash ... and i can assure you that 90% of them were generated by the game loading and keeping everything in the memory stack ... as the mods became more VRAM intense ... many 2k and 4k texture flying around and high polygon meshes ... that stack became full sooner and sooner ... hence you get a crash ... via loading interior / exterior cell (also depending on you load grids). So there wasn't anything you can fix ... unless staying at 512 - 1K textures and getting rid of SMIM ... you just have to find a way to live with the crashes ... that's the 32 bit Skyrim ... no way around it.  (by the way ... i have Apachi + KS + SG + Another hair mod ... and 2 seconds after showracemenu ... i get the character creation menu ... no pro ... in Oldrim ... without the SSME or SkyUI memory Tweak ... Apachii alone with its 2k textures would had crash instantly my game ... and with the memory tweaks... would had just load of Apachii after 10-15 seconds ... and if using any other hair mod ... crash instant). Memory shortage ... what's the big confusion here?

I know ... there are not many new mods releases for SSE ... mostly are ports (there is my mod of course The Elysian Sanctuary ... where i manage to fit in just one CELL ... mostly everything the Legacy of Dragonborn fit in an entire museum ... and that's a 100% SSE feat ... i assure you). But i see the SSE Nexus ... like the Olympics ... best of the best are ported there, the most popular, the most demanded ... quality over quantity ... i like to say. I like to see many more new mods created for SSE. 

For naysayers ... you can also play Oldrim and SSE ... at the same time ... no problem ... I have a 240 SSD specially dedicate to this TES V ... SSE is now installed in the root directory and Oldrim is't just a directory in SSE ... i can easily switch between MO 1.3 and MO 2 ... if i want to test something or play an un-ported quest mod. If you have some space ... you can easily switch between them ... you don't have to be so melodramatic ... you know ... :)

I think SSE is fugly, they took skyrim washed out the colours and added ugly filters.

Oldrim is no oil painting either, which is why everybody post-processes the ever living shit out if it until it stops offending their eyes.  

This is an SSE criticism thread, not a Skyrim one. 

I don't need to make a switch because it's the same game. Better graphics comparing vanilla? It had better look better than Skyrim. Compare SSE to Witcher 3 since SSE is now a 64bit game and it still looks like dog shit compared to Witcher 3. Not even FO4 comes close.

The 64bit engine is doing all the work. All Bethesda did was port it over with the same flaws from Skyrim LE. Yeah, yeah, it's more stable. I can care less. That'll change when SKSE64 is out.

Did you just... compare SSE to Witcher 3... Oooh dear may god have mercy on your soul.

I don't need to make a switch because it's the same game. Better graphics comparing vanilla? It had better look better than Skyrim. Compare SSE to Witcher 3 since SSE is now a 64bit game and it still looks like dog shit compared to Witcher 3. Not even FO4 comes close.

The 64bit engine is doing all the work. All Bethesda did was port it over with the same flaws from Skyrim LE. Yeah, yeah, it's more stable. I can care less. That'll change when SKSE64 is out.

Huh o.o 

64bit doesn't mean better graphics. A 2012 game compared to a 2015 game(Remastered or not) and Yes the big draw for SSE (pc) is the 64bit engine. And from my personal experience it is more stable. The only point you have here is that YES they did port the same flaws over from Skyrim LE. Hence all the same mod patches to fix some things that was already fixed in LE with the same mods. 

And last but not least. If the experience with fallout 4 with f4se is what we have to look forward to with the skse64bit it really won't be unstable. I'm gonna go on a limb here and say the experience with f4se and fallout 4 will probably be the same for SSE(once it gets released). Despite me absolutely disliking fallout 4, it was a pretty damn stable experience. Even a lot of script mods and texture mods. (over 64gigs worth x.x I was feeling adventurous). 

I don't feel like any of the points you made are good ones or even valid. Seems like your just lashing out for the hell of it o.O

Honestly, other than the pricing (for people who need to buy it) which is way too high and the fact that yea, bethesda should have fixed some issues before porting it directly over, I have no complaints. From looking around threads and youtube, the most negative stuff from SSE comes from the people, not the game its self.

Why should Betheda fix the bugs that the USLEP already fixed? It was just a matter of re-saving the Unofficial Patch in the new Creation Kit ... and we have USSEP. If Bethesda would had came with their own way to addressing the bugs already fixed by USLEP ... would had made the mods already dependent on USLEP's fixes ... just so much harder to port over ... most mods should had been re-made from scratch. It just seems counter-productive ... extra work for something that is already fixed ... and for something that is given to you ... pc user ... freely. Usually these companies ... don't work for free ... extra work means extra money. 

I don't think that Skyrim SE should had been more than what it was ... a port to 64 bit, with few added touches ... like god rays, water shaders, etc... as a bonus. This was the ONE thing that the modders cannot do by themselves... and it was a shame to leave a masterpiece as Skyrim ... limited to the 32 bits system and limitations. I seriously don't get what do ppl wanted ... a TES VI ... a TES V remastered ... with most popular mods included ... i for one don't want to be spoonfed with mods ... adding certain mods it is a choice, i shouldn't be course into it. So what exactly should had Bethesda done to the SSE that they didn't? Perhaps ... they should had paid you ... to play it ... right? ...:)

People are just pissed that some guys are either to busy, bored or lazy to release SKSE64 ... and they take it on SSE ... that's just petty. And yes ... keep saying that the graphics looked better in Oldrim than in SSE ... eventually ... you may actually believe it yourself. SSE doesn't need any ENB to look better and than Oldrim with his best ENB full on! Not to mention that all the ENBs i've tried in Oldrim ... make the game look as a chicken's ass ... my screen got foggy all of the sudden and i really don't get DOF ... why should i replace a normal / realistical human-eye field view ... with some sort of a image that can only be obtain with a professional camera and it hurts my eyes to actually see blurry backgrounds all around. Now ... add Re-Enggaged ENB to SSE ... and disable the ridiculous feature DOF ... and you have something going. 

Why should Betheda fix the bugs that the USLEP already fixed? It was just a matter of re-saving the Unofficial Patch in the new Creation Kit ... and we have USSEP. If Bethesda would had came with their own way to addressing the bugs already fixed by USLEP ... would had made the mods already dependent on USLEP's fixes ... just so much harder to port over ... most mods should had been re-made from scratch. It just seems counter-productive ... extra work for something that is already fixed ... and for something that is given to you ... pc user ... freely. Usually these companies ... don't work for free ... extra work means extra money. 

I don't think that Skyrim SE should had been more than what it was ... a port to 64 bit, with few added touches ... like god rays, water shaders, etc... as a bonus. This was the ONE thing that the modders cannot do by themselves... and it was a shame to leave a masterpiece as Skyrim ... limited to the 32 bits system and limitations. I seriously don't get what do ppl wanted ... a TES VI ... a TES V remastered ... with most popular mods included ... i for one don't want to be spoonfed with mods ... adding certain mods it is a choice, i shouldn't be course into it. So what exactly should had Bethesda done to the SSE that they didn't? Perhaps ... they should had paid you ... to play it ... right? ... :)

People are just pissed that some guys are either to busy, bored or lazy to release SKSE64 ... and they take it on SSE ... that's just petty. And yes ... keep saying that the graphics looked better in Oldrim than in SSE ... eventually ... you may actually believe it yourself. SSE doesn't need any ENB to look better and than Oldrim with his best ENB full on! Not to mention that all the ENBs i've tried in Oldrim ... make the game look as a chicken's ass ... my screen got foggy all of the sudden and i really don't get DOF ... why should i replace a normal / realistical human-eye field view ... with some sort of a image that can only be obtain with a professional camera and it hurts my eyes to actually see blurry backgrounds all around. Now ... add Re-Enggaged ENB to SSE ... and disable the ridiculous feature DOF ... and you have something going. 

There are so many things wrong with your comment. Wait. WAIT. You're the guy!

"And yes ... keep saying that the graphics looked better in Oldrim than in SSE ... eventually ... you may actually believe it yourself. SSE doesn't need any ENB to look better and than Oldrim with his best ENB full on!" If anyone was wondering what the hell I was talking about over in the SKSE64bit thread THIS! ^^^^^^^^^ 

"Not to mention that all the ENBs i've tried in Oldrim ... make the game look as a chicken's ass ... my screen got foggy all of the sudden"

Because you don't know how to install a enb that means its bad?

And for the best part.

"Why should Betheda fix the bugs that the USLEP already fixed?"

BECAUSE ITS THERE GAME. 

You know what, no. Just no. I don't need to add anything, I don't need to tell people whats wrong with all this. Just No. TOP SSE CRITICISM PROVED RIGHT HERE. Its not really the game. Its the people. 

And just to add another negative thing for the hell of it DOT DOT DOT and another DOT DOT DOT and maybe one more DOT hmm DOT DOT DOT DOT 

Yes! More! MORE! DOT DOT DOT DOT .... .... .... ....

I had to.

Just to address the part ... where you were actually coherent ... i get it is their game ... and the bugs should had been address in one of their many official patches for the old game ... but since they didn't and Arthmoor ... made an comprehensive patch, with a lot of feedback from the community itself ... once with the release of SSE  ... it became just a matter of porting over those fixes over to the SSE. I know for a fact ... that several mod-authors ... get a pre-release edition of SSE ... so they can adapt and port their mods as soon as the game officially released. And i see ... that you ignored ... the part ... where i explained ... that Bethesda fixing gameplay stuff NOW ... would had produce more harm than good! Timing is important! 

What else? I don't want to pick a fight with some ... dude ... that it is also an ENB installing expert here (LOL) ... It is just my opinion that Skyrim SE looks much better (natural) and feel much more vivid and realistic ... with just a lighting mod (say ELFX, RLO even), a weather mod (VIVID) and a reshade plus a massive retexture like Noble pr SRO, plus SMIM, while having better LOD from factory. It just does ... For me ... ENBs make everything either too warm, too cold, too blue, too orange, and so on ... for me Better is Natural Lighing and FX ... those Oldrim extra-featured ENBs ... didn't helped in the least the game to look better. And i use Re-Enggaged ENB now with SSE ... it is a nice change ... but SSE look more realistic with the ReShade ... having a more subtle tint ... i also tried Rudy ENB ... and ... neah!

So let's shorten this out ... SSE >Oldrim as far as graphics goes ... the lighting looks better, the water shaders are much better, the god rays, the sun rays. You don't like it? I don't care! 

With this ... out of the box ... please ... don't frost troll me further ... i am totally uninterested to exchange further pointless chit-chat with someone with your vocabulary and level of ... dept. Dot Period Dot ...:)

Did you just... compare SSE to Witcher 3... Oooh dear may god have mercy on your soul.

I did, even though there is no comparison. My point is, Bethesda is lazy because they know they can get away with it.

Just to address the part ... where you were actually coherent ... i get it is their game ... and the bugs should had been address in one of their many official patches for the old game ... but since they didn't and Arthmoor ... made an comprehensive patch, with a lot of feedback from the community itself ... once with the release of SSE  ... it became just a matter of porting over those fixes over to the SSE. I know for a fact ... that several mod-authors ... get a pre-release edition of SSE ... so they can adapt and port their mods as soon as the game officially released. And i see ... that you ignored ... the part ... where i explained ... that Bethesda fixing gameplay stuff NOW ... would had produce more harm than good! Timing is important! 

What else? I don't want to pick a fight with some ... dude ... that it is also an ENB installing expert here (LOL) ... It is just my opinion that Skyrim SE looks much better (natural) and feel much more vivid and realistic ... with just a lighting mod (say ELFX, RLO even), a weather mod (VIVID) and a reshade plus a massive retexture like Noble pr SRO, plus SMIM, while having better LOD from factory. It just does ... For me ... ENBs make everything either too warm, too cold, too blue, too orange, and so on ... for me Better is Natural Lighing and FX ... those Oldrim extra-featured ENBs ... didn't helped in the least the game to look better. And i use Re-Enggaged ENB now with SSE ... it is a nice change ... but SSE look more realistic with the ReShade ... having a more subtle tint ... i also tried Rudy ENB ... and ... neah!

So let's shorten this out ... SSE >Oldrim as far as graphics goes ... the lighting looks better, the water shaders are much better, the god rays, the sun rays. You don't like it? I don't care! 

With this ... out of the box ... please ... don't frost troll me further ... i am totally uninterested to exchange further pointless chit-chat with someone with your vocabulary and level of ... dept. Dot Period Dot ... :)

"I don't want to pick a fight with some ... dude ... "

"With this ... out of the box ... please ... don't frost troll me further ... i am totally uninterested to exchange further pointless chit-chat with someone with your vocabulary and level of ... dept. Dot Period Dot ...:)"

Yeaaa, About that.

Looking at the number of posts you have and all this "info" your giving us, I'm gonna have to throw this "don't frost troll me further" Right back at ya. Everything you said about the graphics/ENB had nothing to do with what I was addressing. You clearly said This "Not to mention that all the ENBs i've tried in Oldrim ... make the game look as a chicken's ass ... my screen got foggy all of the sudden". Which is what I was responding to, not what you think is better. 

Foggy? After you trying (apparently) countless enb's, they all came out foggy? Mmh. Make's perfect sense to me. 

Personally, I think you are a troll. If you aren't, sorry. But I got a bad feeling about you. So this is the last time I'm gonna respond to you. (I made this response just in case you aren't a troll.) But everything in your comments screams troll.

I don't know what to say ... i see there are a lot of ... clients ... on Bethesda's rouse ... and not your average users ... but an elite from the category 'follow the arrow that floats on the npcs' head ... do you see it? That's it ... that's your target ... now ... shave him!' ... i wouldn't be surprised if TES VI will be a fiasco ...:) 

If fact what the heck are we paying for here? An polished game with a useless creation kit ... which we have no clue what to do with it? A 64 bit release after 6 years ... for free? A better company ... would had release 4 titles in this period ... the same story with different characters ... or different story with the SAME characters (Witcher Style) ... and monetize each one! 

In the next title ... let's just follow the imperials ... ok? ...:)

@EmikoSaka ... i don't care what you think, kid! Now ... get lost ... before you ge me banned!

I didn't approached you ... i didn't make personal remarks about you or anyone else. I only made few tehnical or general remarks about SSE vs Oldrim ... on a topic that it is about that ... including my own experience with modding and playing both games! You don't agree ... fine ... move on! I don't have the patience for this... I also came here ... to learn something new ... you are just getting on my nerves ... with your personal attacks ... and it is not like you manage to insult me or anything like that ... but you are just wasting my time. Let's finish this!

Oooook then. Ignoring that uh "nonsense" Wouldn't it be easier to just use skse and f4se ect as a template for skse64? I have no idea to be honest, or what the difference is, other than 64bit, but I mean, most of the work is right there right? I would think F4SE would help skse64bit the most.

I did, even though there is no comparison. My point is, Bethesda is lazy because they know they can get away with it.

Bethesda isn't lazy, a company isn't a living being. They are trying to milk as much money out as little work as possible which is a very smart business decision even though it's a bit frustrating for consumers. 

And the people who are actually doing this are Zenimax/Bethesda the publisher not Bethesda the studio.

Just my two cents.

1) Old rim is better ONLY because we created mods to make it better.

2) Just like Old Rim, after almost a year later most of the big mods have been converted over making it superior to Old rim in more ways than it lacks. This even includes Bruma and the best adult story mod ever, amorous adventurers.

3) Before you continue on how lazy or greedy Bethesda is for re-releasing it with the same bugs, MOST OF US GOT NEW RIM FOR FREE!!! If you bought Skyrim and all the DLC back in the day, steam gave you Legendary edition FREE. If you owned Legendary edition, steam gave you New Rim for FREE. If you NEVER bought it before, why the hell should they give it to you for free? So bethesda gave us the most stabilizing patch EVER for FREE. They didn't have to.

4) You don't like the new blur? Neither do I. Don't you know you can disable it?

5) ENB now works with New Rim. So of you preferred those effects, disable the blur and add the ENB settings you like.

6) If you're upset because your favorite texture, animation, or kinky schoolgirl outfit isn't switched over, there are now tools made by this and other great nodding members that allow you to easily convert them over yourself. I love life like idle and rabbits and converted them both over with these tools with the greatest if ease. So before you say any of the bidders are lazy, you didn't pay them. They owe you nothing and with these tools now available, 90% of the mods not converted over are not in your game because you dont want to put in the work to make ut happen.

So at this point, the ONLY BIG THINGS MISSING are HDT, sexlab and OSEX. (Almost threw in Dragon break.)

If you are and old owner with both versions, cleaning the save game makes them forward and backwards compable with all the original DLC anmourous adventurers and a fee more story line quest mods. So until the day comes that script extender 64 is released, play your FREE, stable, beautiful, SSE, then transfer it back to Old rim to fuck you jiggly npcs with your avatars.

Stop bitching and start modding or playing.

So it's funny ... that the only criticism SSE gets ... it is not related to the game itself ... but to certain mods ... that weren't ported by their respective mod authors. Or to Bethesda's policy ... well that's fine ... but i don't care about Bethesda ... and i'm sure they are not some philanthropists (or making TES as a hobby like the Mod Authors) ... i care about the game itself ... and how SSE is handling itself compared to a 6 years old game build on a 32 bit engine. You see ... this is not Morrowind vs Skyrim ... it is the same game ... but on a vastly superior engine. It's why the fanboys are trying to re-create older TES title ... on the new engines ... like Skywind, Skyblivion ... or a massive undertaking like Beyond Skyrim ... they just need more resources. I wish to make a true criticism btw ... not with the SSE itself ... but the new creation kit takes 3 minutes to load vs 30 seconds the old creation kit ... on the same mod (true ... a heavy-weight mod).

So ... i don't see how can even be an argument of SSE vs Oldrim ... just a terrible waste of time, instead of doing something ... constructive. The gaming / modding community can either stay with Oldrim ... and achieve nothing more that what they already achieved ... with modding and playing the game ... or porting themselves over to the SSE ... and opening a new door and trajectory both in playing and modding their beloved game ... until TES VI arrives and ... beyond. You see the things aren't to simple has having photomodels on highheels and bouncing breasts ... climbing the snowy mountains of Skyrim ... with the HDT physics (and that can also be recreated eventually at the mod authors leisure) ... you can have warzones, massive civil war battles, cities 3x time the size of Whiterun ... mods like Open Cities (that copy / paste the entire city space in the Tamrriel world space) ... at the same time ... and running smoothly with no frame-drop ... plus very dense grass mods (not my pick but each its own) + flora overhauls + unbelievable LODs ... becaue it is not enough to have an ENB ... if your trees and mountains just pop-up 4-5 grids ahead of you ... the game world just seem artificial and face ... otherwise ... destroying your immersion factor.

As for doing something constructive ... let's see what mods ... are you waiting for ... perhaps they are already ported over ... in one way or another ... most of them were just dependend on SKYUI and SKSE for the MCM Configurator ... and that can be easy circumvented ... by using alternative configuration as books, spells, powers (like it was in Oldrim before SKSE).

1. So you probably know of SkyUI 2.2 ... already working with SSE ... now you can find a version with the warnings removed so you don't have to do it yourself ... plus ... you can use Psychosteves SkyUI Icon Set from the Oldrim ... and you get a 90% fully functional SkyUI in SSE. 

2. Immersive HUD ... can easily be recreated ... there is a simple console command ... to remove your compass (which by itself is huge immersion-breaking and i never use it, especially now being a Skyrim veteran) ... while disabling the cursor from Game Settings ... voila ... you have a clean 100% immersive screen ... only with health, magicka and stamina bars popping briefly in screen. Alternatively you can use a mod that will simply hide / show the respectives UI features ... by drtinking a potion ... which you can hotkey ... so with just a touch of a button! There is also SkyHUD.

3. One of my favorites mods ... was and is iActivate ... which i ported from Day 1 ... that simply removes from your screen ... the text of which actions to take or which key to pressed ... so you don't have 'Harvest Plant' ... you have just 'Plant' ... this mods is like is from the Game itself ... and all you need to do is to uses a pre-MCM version and resave it ... in CK64.

So ... what else? 

Oh wait, this is a critacism tread....

Uhm... the sex mods I want like bouncing boobs, bunns, bellies and stretching vaginas that still clip under horse sized dongs aren't functioning.

Osex with seamless animation sequences isn't ported over.

I can't make my avatar ejaculate on npcs tits and/or asses.

It's not already VR, so I can fist that clipping working vagina with my HTC Vive controller sized dildo.

How dare the modders here have lives and not drop everything to bend to my will.

Why should I be forced to use old converted bodies. The original body mods on my $6000 rig and my $3000 4k Samsung ultra 90" television looks blocky; especially my avatars bald head. To be real, it should look smooth like a babies butt cheek, not jagged like the top of a cut diamond

Bethesda should have incorporated Nasty critters right out of the box for me.

And while we're on the topic, why are there animated pussy mods and not animated anus mods? Guys and girls? I want an SSE mod where I can really stretch them out with dp of two horse cock sized minitaurs.

Or better yet, why didn't Bethesda pre incorporate this in the goats anus for me; because by danmed I paid $35 for the goty edition 5 years ago any it wasn't very goaty. I call that false advertisement, not to mention poor spelling.

After all, there are just some days where after a long days work, a man just needs to GAP a goat.

Hey, the original poster said to go Wild without insults. :)

Now that I've given it a day or two to let that last comment disturb all of you...

Honustly, the only thing I miss from oldrim is as follows...

Hdt breasts, buns. (My girls miss hdt earnings and hair.)

And Osex, though I can defiantly live without as SSE is all but perfect for modding and more importantly, playing.

I've tested SkylightUI v2.1 (https://github.com/rustequal/SkylightUI/releases) and it is a very solid release. It still doesn't have Crafting / Alchemy menus and search function ... as that requires SKSE ... but for all intents and purposes is the the best user interface released for SSE ... it is superior to Old SkyUI 2.2 with workaround. It also reworks the favorite menu.

Still ... how it was pointed to you ... and i agree... Oldrim with SKSE is much more ... sex-friendly than SSE without SKSE64 ...:) I suggest you play SSE ... while you can still switch to Oldrim ... for a quickie ....:) 

• 5 weeks later...

I'm wondering if the creators of Skylight UI have thought of just using the original Sky 2.2 version and using their mod to overwrite that mod as a patch per say this way Skylight UI is just an add on and can legally be used. It might solve the who issue together. Their mod would just require you to have Sky UI 2.2 installed.