[Sims 4] Zorak Sex Animations for WhickedWhims [05/09/2021]

From what I can tell this is the latest thread that spoke of the idea of rape being added into the mod (though quite a few pages back as far as I can tell). Not trying to start a debate or anything, but as a fan of the Sims 3 version of this modpack I just wanted to say if animations could be done and a system placed in the modpack, even a separate flavorpack, that would prompt me to download the Sims 4 version of the modpack. I know I'm no one, just a randomite off the net with no animation skills of my own (how complex is the process of making an animation? I have a few working braincells, maybe I could try...) so I realize my opinion is next to valueless as I cannot offer monetary support to back my requests. So take this reply with a grain of salt if that's how it's gotta be.

But I guess I just wanted to say that I'm a woman of 35 and this is my personal kink. I do not advocate it in real life, I would fight like a murderous she-hound to prevent it from happening to me in reality and would half-kill anyone I saw perpetrating this on someone else. I'm not some beaten down woman who lets partners abuse me--I'm a pretty strong person with an iron will and a leather whip.

That said, I do like to get my jollies via Evil Anakin Skywalker fantasies. ;-) Why? Who knows. But it's a common enough fantasy for women, good or bad. Anyway, I guess I just wanted to maybe offer a perspective for people that are squicky about the idea--particularly an animator such as Zorak here, who might entertain the possibility of an animation or so, but might be weirded out by the idea or by people who enjoy the idea. If you can't sanction it, fine, I get it. Just offering some thoughts.

Hey, haha yeah that was a "few" pages back. :P I know azmodan has seperate packs that have the sounds, sound more rapeish. Might be what you are looking for. And if you want to try your hand at animating yourself. redabyss have made a guide that compliments turbodrivers tutorial. It is pinned on the general forum for sims 4. And i must say that no opinion is worthless, and i welcome them all. ^^ And i totally agree with you on rape, it can work very well as a fantasy and kink, but when it happens in real life it is a horrible crime. 

What i did as a compromise between, rape and not rape is that i have "rough" animations, that can look a little rapeish, but no major violence in them. And includes sounds like all parties enjoy it, together with maybe more hurting grunts. On this it's better to hear from people who actually use my animations, what they think of those types.  But with my latest series there is a dominator theme to it, so some of the animations can be seen as rape, and i actually plan to have more of that. So when that arrives here on LL it might be what you are looking for. ^^

Guest Redabyss

Another user (Rlo) reported my guide to be very clear, so GryffindorGirl, if you want to try, there's plenty of ways to learn. I mean, animating might semble hard and impossible to understand at first, but it's actually easy and once you're done with the basics, the hard part is done.

Also, I know many people who would like rape animations, so you would also give them what they want :)

On a smaller note: not only Azmodan, but also Mike is doing rape-ish animations (rough stuff that could be seen as rape). 

Thank you guys for responding. :)  I'll take a peek at the various animations you guys mention, see what I can cobble together.  :)  :) Side note, also into the prostitution mod stuff too. My Sims live in a virtual Sin City...lelz! Thank you both for your time and efforts.  :heart: 

As for the guide, thanks, I see your guide in your sigline, so I'll be taking a look at it and see if I can obtain the appropriate software. Doesn't hurt to try, right? 

Guest Redabyss

As for the guide, thanks, I see your guide in your sigline, so I'll be taking a look at it and see if I can obtain the appropriate software. Doesn't hurt to try, right? 

Yes, you have to install Blender, but the rest is portable, and everything is free to download.

Plus, as I said, it's not that hard to learn the basics, and once you did the hardest part is done XD

Hi Zorak. That one bend over table is gorgeous. Can you try did woman masturbation with lamp post or hedge. I mean world objects as railing :D. Girls what they do just do what they want do and they can do. Know you what I think? I believe you know.

Hi Zorak. That one bend over table is gorgeous. Can you try did woman masturbation with lamp post or hedge. I mean world objects as railing :D. Girls what they do just do what they want do and they can do. Know you what I think? I believe you know.

haha yeah ill see what i can do xD   The interrogated get bored of waiting and just start masturbating with the lamp? xD

haha yeah ill see what i can do xD   The interrogated get bored of waiting and just start masturbating with the lamp? xD

same as dog over women leg .They call it  planing :D I think.

Long due update here on LL today. Meant to update last week, but forgot, sorry :/

9 new aniamtions

MF Vaginal - Slow Doggy 1

MF Vaginal - Slow Doggy 1 Vampire

MF Vaginal - Rough Doggy 3

MF Vaginal - Slow Doggy 2 Butt Wiggle

MF Oraljob - Face Sitting Femdom (Dining Chair)

MMFFF Vaginal - Back to Back Foursome (Floor)

MF Oraljob - Lying Cunnilingus (Floor)

MF Anal - Rough Lying Doggy 1 (Floor, Double Bed)

MF Climax - Rough Lying Doggy Climax 1 (Floor, Double Bed)

The Patreon is also updated with a new series, Reverse Gangbang.

MFFF Oral - Reverse Gangbang Blowjob

MFFF Teasing - Reverse Gangbang Teasing
MFFF Vaginal - Reverse Gangbang Cowgirl
MFFF Climax -Reverse Gangbang Climax

Also attach some screenshots and a gif of the latest patreon update.

post-1520696-0-74375300-1489944741_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-15431700-1489944743_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-43789500-1489944744_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-62546000-1489944746_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-33350100-1489944747_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-06449300-1489944749_thumb.jpg

post-1520696-0-64960900-1489944766_thumb.gif

thanks a lot for the update! really like the work you do

Thanks for the kind words ^^

will u ever make ur patreon animations available on this website  for free ?

Yes, the patreon is only early access. I release them here 2-4 weeks after i release them on the patreon. I try to have an update here every two weeks if i can and remember.

Thank you for your animations, they are incredible!

The latest update has a modified date of 2/6/17. The zip file downloader is asking if I want to replace your file modified on 2/27/17.

Am I doing something wrong?

hmmm might be a small change i forgot to do. Will come back with an answer in a while.

Zorak MMMMF - Group fun of 5 (Same as the one above, but with a handjob as well)

MMMMMF - Group fun of 6 (Same as the one above, but with an additional handjob)

Have no sound

Long due update here on LL today. Meant to update last week, but forgot, sorry :/

fckbstrd  I hate him . .................................  really ............. to much        ........................ :D

Thank you for the new update. I like your sex moves.

Oops, missed your comment. Thank you for the kind words ^^

Zorak MMMMF - Group fun of 5 (Same as the one above, but with a handjob as well)

MMMMMF - Group fun of 6 (Same as the one above, but with an additional handjob)

Have no sound

Those are part of my older animations, and do indeed not have sound. They will get it when i update the animations, which will probably be a while sadly :/

fckbstrd  I hate him . .................................  really ............. to much        ........................ :D

haha, i know what you mean xD

I always look forward to seeing what your imagination comes up with for us. Thank you very much for the update, Zorak. 

Thank you :D Sadly this was not my imagination this time, as it was a request from one of my patreons :P

I always look forward to seeing what your imagination comes up with for us. Thank you very much for the update, Zorak. 

Thank you :D Sadly this was not my imagination this time, as it was a request from one of my patreons :P

ah give yourself some credit! it needs imagination to transform requests into these masterpieces :heart:

MehGusta is right. Afterall, your profile image is the epitome of a tawdry imagination. That one was definitely a great surprise. Plus, you definitely gave new meaning to the holiday tune "Let it Snow" with the incorporation of the snowman.  :P

MehGusta is right. Afterall, your profile image is the epitome of a tawdry imagination. That one was definitely a great surprise. Plus, you definitely gave new meaning to the holiday tune "Let it Snow" with the incorporation of the snowman.  :P

haha thanks ^^ Yeah those are fun, i try to find new surprising things to do from time to time.