View File

CjVoyG8.jpg

Hello Peoples,

this is me, Khajii! *waves*

Well after some Peoples asked me to get my Char, well i decided to upload a Preset of her.
This Preset is for Racemenu.

I recommend Manual Installation!

Installation Instructions:

Copy the File into the Following Directory/Folder:

Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets

Yes, damnaaa, inside the "Presets" Folder! =^..^=

"Meow!"

"Quiet Khajii!"

And You, remember to download the Following Mods to make Celenwen look like on the Pictures:

(Makeup)
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3148-yevmods-makeup-pack-ymmp-2k-4k/

(Armor/Robe)
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68653/?
(You need Download a Main File and theeeeen below "Optional Files" you find the Bodyslide Version of it)

(Hair is from KS-Hairdos)
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68311/?

And of course Racemenu from lovely Expired, *hug*
But i guess you already have it no?

Awww, i wish you Fun with Celenwen!
Maybe you will meet her on the Elder Scrolls Online, EU Server one day?

Greetings,
Khajiirah! =^..^=

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/07/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    See description, or Readme.txt
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thanks, i tried make her look as my ESO Char, but well, this is the result of Hours in Racemenu.

I hope it works, i remember that Racemenu load also body slider settings and also it uses the Body i use for my CHars, so maybe if someone else load it, the Body of other PC's looks maybe deformed?

Please let me know if it uses your Standard Body or if the Body doesent look as you own guys!

Cheers!

Thanks, i tried make her look as my ESO Char, but well, this is the result of Hours in Racemenu.

I hope it works, i remember that Racemenu load also body slider settings and also it uses the Body i use for my CHars, so maybe if someone else load it, the Body of other PC's looks maybe deformed?

Please let me know if it uses your Standard Body or if the Body doesent look as you own guys!

Cheers!

Racemenu may change some values depening on some mods that others have, another headmesh or some overhaul (EEO) might give another player an entirely different result.

I also noticed when creating human presets that the result might differ when you use other races than the original race. (from breton to nord for example)

The Body is not really an issue unless it creates a gap between neck and body, but if that were the case you would already have had some complaints about that.

Cheers!

Racemenu may change some values depening on some mods that others have, another headmesh or some overhaul (EEO) might give another player an entirely different result.

I also noticed when creating human presets that the result might differ when you use other races than the original race. (from breton to nord for example)

The Body is not really an issue unless it creates a gap between neck and body, but if that were the case you would already have had some complaints about that.

Yes but i had the Problem, after i created an Body, changing it in racemenu (via Bodyslide sliders) and then saved the char as preset.

Just then it diddn't just save the face, it also saved the body sliders. (like it should)

Later i changed my Body in Bodylside, saved it, and then loaded my Preset in Racemenu, then some bdy parts got loaded with the old Body slider Presets.

The Old body had maybe Wide Hips whcih i did reduce in Bodyslide and saved it as a Preset,

then the New Body hasnt such wide hips, and when i load the Preset, then it loaded also the Sliders for the Hips.

The Result was... 40 cm wide hips. Yay that looked weird!

And i couldnt fix it until i loaded my Preset with the old body, changed the Body sliders back to zero, and then saved the Preset again with all Body sliders at Zero.

After i loaded this Preset then with the New Body, just then it loaded just the Face and leave all Body sliders to Zero, because they where saved as Preset like this.

Thats why i asked, if a part of the Body looks different as on your other chars, let me know, because then i have to make sure all Body related sliders for my Celenwen would be at ZERO, before i save the Char as a Preset.

I shouldnt use the Bodysliders in Racemenu, when i save an Character Preset...

And if you like, i also could upload other Presets i have, for peoples who dont want 12 year old Child Presets.