Aphrodisia 1.8 Realism Edition 1.1

• 9 months later...
  • 6 years later...

The power version doesn't work. It doesn't increase the aphrodisiaLV at all. You just stay at 0. I edited the main script to allow values to -100, then it worked, but sex didn't make the aphrodisiaLV go up again.

-edit-

No sorry, it works. I sped it up for the normal mode by setting the aphrodisiaVariaton to 50, but it didn't work with -50 for the sexpower version. With standard values it worked. (I leave the comment for future reference)

Edited by kukenmellantuttarna
  • 1 month later...

Doesn't work for me. Keeps saying that "HUD: Pluggyhud invalid". Like, every five seconds. But my Pluggy is up to date.

I like the premise of the mod, but it's really old and doesn't seem to function too well. I tried looking for something newer but couldn't find anything anywhere. As soon as I saw a mod for libido and sex drive, it occurred to me that this should be on the top of everyone's list, a thing for people to keep up to date and right up there with the Tamagos and Hiyokos, and yet...

Edited by TenShadows

You have installed Pluggy without reading the readme.  Yes in the Puggy download is a readme.  Read it to find out how to turn your Pluggy into Pluggy HUD.  Nothing you have to download! You have to do something.

Your Problem is, as the warning message tells you, you have no  Pluggy HUD version.

! Pluggy HUD makes my game unstable, so that's why I don't use Mods that need Pluggy HUD ! But many people don't have problem with Pluggy HUD.  Check it out and if you get problems change Pluggy back to the default version,

Edited by fejeena