Do your IRL friends/colleagues know that you are a member of loverslab?

Ensom

I had a few friends that watched me set up a new install of some Sexlab mods. Like Squirt Reborn (Set NPC`s to 100 % and said "Hey that`s a magic Strap-on and I`m the Dragonborn,

you going to gush !! Had a good laugh and one friend said I wish we could do that in WOW and moved on.) It`s just a game I would have been surprised if they gave a shit what I was doing in it.

No. They are all equally as perverted as me, but the fact that I have a powerful high-end PC that actually allows me to have an outlet for my creative gaming sexual fantasies would most likely make them jealous and feel the need to drag me for modding like that (They are all envious little console plebs)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IRL friends i actually dont know , theyre probably about somewhere , as for other friends and people its kind of irrelevant for me really, i stopped caring about masking my interests when my friend turned up early for a chinese walked in my front room and asked me what my stockade was haha. since then ive just never really cared, so long as im having fun :')

IRL friends i actually dont know , theyre probably about somewhere , as for other friends and people its kind of irrelevant for me really, i stopped caring about masking my interests when my friend turned up early for a chinese walked in my front room and asked me what my stockade was haha. since then ive just never really cared, so long as im having fun :')

Is that the thing you put your head in and get tomatoes thrown at you?

Is that the thing you put your head in and get tomatoes thrown at you?

thats a stocks , similar kinda , below is a stockade xD i may be into many a thing, but tomatoes is not one of them haha, back on topic though , whilst i havent necessarily bumped into pre known friends here , as an afterthought , ive made some pretty cool ones by being more active on here. I wouldnt say LL is anything to be nervous about , everyone here is here for a reason , shy or not.

post-151438-0-97088300-1485139202_thumb.jpg

Not really, but I don't think anyone would care. My family would be like:

-Meh. Whatever.

As for my friends, while many of them play games, only few really play PC games and they aren't really into modding. Not because they don't like modding, but because the games they usually play aren't very moddable at all, so I really don't see any reason to say to them that I'm member of this site. They know I'm a member of the nexus though, but that's just because I asked their opinion about how my craps mods were turning out to be. I don't know... It's not something important to share imo. If I ever decide to tell them, for no reason at all, that I sometimes frequent this forum, they probably would give 0 hoots whatsoever and change the subject to something else.

I'm aware that modding games with aldut content and just talking about sex and stuff may be taboo for some, but my family (my mom, my dad and my sister at least) and my friends are open minded about it, which I'm glad.

• 2 weeks later...

Noooope. I don't openly share my perversions with other people in my life. The only people who know I am here... are you fine people.

Likewise. My best friend and I swap stories of our IRL exploits and shit when we hang out but I don't feel comfortable about him (or anyone else I know IRL) knowing about my online business. Discretion is the better part of valor as they say, be careful what you share online, especially now a days. Thanks for reading my PSA :P

• 2 months later...

NONE of my friends or family know.

I'm not much of a gamer anyway. I only moderately played Skyrim but only recently became very involved with Fallout 4. I mostly just watch my older brother play other games like Zelda and Metal Gear and they look enjoyable. However, I live alone now so that's why I became a lot more involved with LL and making stuff for FO4

lol, if i told them i'm a member on this site they'd put me in an asylum! They're quite strict here when it comes to this kind of stuff. But you can't stop curiosity. That's right i became a member because you guys do what is considered taboo. But it's because of this taboo that so many get connected to one another. May you be a poor guy that barely scrapes by to even make it here on this site or be a top coder at a popular firm. We can all be ourselves here and i thank you all for for coping with my stupid shenanigans :P (and that of others) that are sometimes being asked here on the forums.

Seriously guys cheers to you all. :D

Considering what I do for a living, they wouldn't be the least bit surprised. In fact they may even consider it tame for me. Ah, true friends, the only people who get to see just how far you've fallen down the rabbit hole.

And what exactly do you do for a living if I may ask?

Considering what I do for a living, they wouldn't be the least bit surprised. In fact they may even consider it tame for me. Ah, true friends, the only people who get to see just how far you've fallen down the rabbit hole.

And what exactly do you do for a living if I may ask?

You may ask, doesn't mean I'll answer.

Archived