[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Hi wild_guy,

Great mod. The added diversity really sets my female sims apart now. But I noticed one thing and would like to request another if possible.

I noticed that Aliens in their alien form don't have access to the skin details section. Obviously this is default, but it also means that one can't access the better parts of this mod for them. I myself am not aware of a mod that enables this for aliens, if at all possible. A shame really.

As for my request. I would like to see tan lines matching all of the default and all DLC bikini's and underwear, including all the bathing suits. While I noticed that some of the base game bikini's seem to be covered or are matched closely by the options, the DLC ones alas are not.

Keep up the good work.

I noticed that Aliens in their alien form don't have access to the skin details section. Obviously this is default, but it also means that one can't access the better parts of this mod for them. I myself am not aware of a mod that enables this for aliens, if at all possible. A shame really.

well I think maybe this is right, let it be exclusive human details:)

As for my request. I would like to see tan lines matching all of the default and all DLC bikini's and underwear, including all the bathing suits. While I noticed that some of the base game bikini's seem to be covered or are matched closely by the options, the DLC ones alas are not.

actually I never had such purpose because a sim can have tan lines from different underwear or swimwear than she's wearing at present time. in theory she can change her outfit after she have got her tan lines.

hey so I feel somewhat dumb right now but I think I'm missing something.

I'm in CAS and have a female Sim with male frame that Sim has an penis and the vagina from your skin visible did I something wrong?

I can't say right now, I just never use transgenders

now I try to improove the female nude skin with changing some details and adding new ones to it. hope I'm able to make the skin become a little more realistic. 

by the way nobody sayed about this but I knew and I've fixed the seam between the legs. I'm going to make an update when I'll reach some situable point in this work, think it's not far.

in addition I'll take a look if I may increase sort layers of the body details.

Hi Wildguy. Thank you for a great mod and i use this in my sims4 game. Its really well done.

I have a small request and not sure if its something you can fix or add.

On my young adult body i have noticed that the butt crack is barely even there compared to the adult. This seems to be true of even the basic default skins for sims4.

However some skin creators have managed to add a better butt crack. i can show some example screenshots of my sim with and without those mod skins and you can see what i mean. I would use their skins but the nipple textures dont line up with the mesh so i rather not. I like yours.

I was hoping in the next update you could give young adult females a proper cute butt crack? :)

pic 1. Is without a skin mod i found on TSR mod site.

pic2. is with a skin found on TSR mod site, see how her tight butt crack shows on that skin?

pic 3. shows that with that TSR skin mod, the nipple texture sits higher than the actula body nipple mesh.

post-661909-0-29789100-1489845861_thumb.png

post-661909-0-02266200-1489845875_thumb.png

post-661909-0-10047800-1489845888_thumb.png

was hoping in the next update you could give young adult females a proper cute butt crack? :)

do you mean a butt crack must be more thin for young sims than for adults? I don't differ young and adults butts and they have the same texture, I thought there are no really important differences between them. am I wrong you think?

pic 1. Is without a skin mod i found on TSR mod site.

there is no butt here))

pic2. is with a skin found on TSR mod site, see how her tight butt crack shows on that skin?

well... a poor made butt in my opinion. I'm not sure this is an advantage 

ok maybe i am blind and noone sees what i mean. I guess i see a butt line and noone else does. 

The modded skin that i got off of TSR gave my young adult a butt line. If i remove that skin mod i get the Sims4 default skin which has NO buttline for young adults, just a bland un-detailed butt line definition.

But maybe i am the only one that seems to see it.

I just figure as you seem to make skin textures you might consider adding a more defined tight line but i clearly am confused and its not possible.

ok maybe i am blind and noone sees what i mean. I guess i see a butt line and noone else does. 

The modded skin that i got off of TSR gave my young adult a butt line. If i remove that skin mod i get the Sims4 default skin which has NO buttline for young adults, just a bland un-detailed butt line definition.

But maybe i am the only one that seems to see it.

I just figure as you seem to make skin textures you might consider adding a more defined tight line but i clearly am confused and its not possible.

I've understood what you mean. less shadow around the butt crack for youngs, right? well, this is possible I think. I'll take a look at this. thank you for your feedback.
edit: but I'm too tired today and I'm going to just play the Sims and Wot:) (I'm modding a little in WoT too but I have different name there)

Enjoy your gaming Wild and your weekend too :)

As far as your last post, i wasnt meaning the shadows or skin tones. just the tight butt crack line. i will post a screenshot with a highlighting circle to show.

do you mean this? (adult and young adult):

post-1156054-0-60844700-1489874593_thumb.png

post-1156054-0-77979100-1489874609_thumb.png

Yes!! thats the butt i want!! LOL

What skin is that or where did you find it?

Now, i also use the better Body mod by Hiroki but need a skin texture that will fit his modified body shape.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72791-sims-4-better-body-now-with-penis-and-more-16032017/

The great thing about that mod is its not a skin texture but a mesh mod. It reshapes the breasts to look better and more body definition on the but shapr and front. So with Hirokis mod i need a skin that still gives my a cute bottom like the one in that picture you posted but also works with the shape of his breast and nipple as he has slightly reshaped that.

If you have a look at his mod you will see what i mean.

The big problem with general skin mods from TheSimsResources site ( TSR) is that they are all designed to fit the regular EA sims4 shape, not Hiroki's body shape.

I am confusing myself but i am trying to explain what i mean.

Have i confused you further or do you know what i mean? :)

its not showing still. just updated the mod in my game and i the young adult still has no butt crack. i show you pics i just took of her with updated mod for young adult and also adult.

first one is young adult. second pic is adult.

i am confused. i dont know why my young adult wont show any butt crack :(

post-661909-0-39163300-1489880281_thumb.png

post-661909-0-87668300-1489880310_thumb.png

Silly question but does your mod automatically overwrite the default skin with your design or is there somewhere your options are in CAS becuse i cant find it. 

I figured they automatically took effect. But if its something i am supposed to apply myself,. where will it be please? tattoos? makeup?