[Sims 4] wild_guy's Female Body Details [01.10.2023]

Patreon update

Spread legs fixes:

- Improved crotch area of the skin

- Improved vaginas compatibility with the skin

111.jpg

Looks like a great improvement! it looked nice already but you've really given the illusion of it being more sunken despite having the same body type :o

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm probably just missing something, but is there a way to actually see the V types in CAS? Everytime I'm in the Create-A-Sim screen, I can't make a simette entirely naked - at the very best she has panties and a bra on. Oh, and the same goes for nipples, of course.

Thanks in advance.

Hi. I'm probably just missing something, but is there a way to actually see the V types in CAS? Everytime I'm in the Create-A-Sim screen, I can't make a simette entirely naked - at the very best she has panties and a bra on. Oh, and the same goes for nipples, of course.

Thanks in advance.

Since this is not the first such question, I've added "How to get naked sims in CAS" paragraph in the topic, see it.

So for a dollar all we can get are previews mostly? Sigh, I then will have to wait till the end of the month, I just signed up for myobis patreon and I got just a few dollars on my debit card.

Everything will be available for free sooner or later but I can say that since some time I'm able to create something only due to the support of my patrons.

I wish we have this for sims 3. Great work!

Thank you. Unfortintely I never played sims 3. I played sims 2 very long time ago, I even knew nothing about mods in those times. Afterwards I didn't play sims at all and not so long ago I decided to try them again and I installed sims 4, just because it was the recent version.

Hi, I have another problem. I downloaded the stuff from Cmar (nipples) and LunarEclipse's mods you mentioned in the original post. While I can normally see vags in CAS and in the game itself, some of the simmettes still appear to be wearing bra AFTER using the 'undress completely' option. It's some kind of a plain (default?) bra which does not appear in CAS, but is visible in game. Do you have any idea of what is the cause of my problem?

8 hours ago, sos_tabasco said:

Hi, I have another problem. I downloaded the stuff from Cmar (nipples) and LunarEclipse's mods you mentioned in the original post. While I can normally see vags in CAS and in the game itself, some of the simmettes still appear to be wearing bra AFTER using the 'undress completely' option. It's some kind of a plain (default?) bra which does not appear in CAS, but is visible in game. Do you have any idea of what is the cause of my problem?

It should not be like this, my sims can be completely undressed as in CAS as in the game. I think maybe you should look for some problems with your WickedWhims. Try to check out the WickedWhims Help Center.

I did go cmr's anatomy mod very interesting, to find there are uncut to not to be circumcised then scrolled down further there is penis slider...how come EA doesn't just make instead stupid button that says your peeing standing up or peeing standing down. you know in strange situations women do pee standing up by confidence and drunken bravery. I find rather odd they don't put that for sims aren't suppose to be like us in so many ways. well not like us we still kill them call them ridiculous names. I still dream to see giant dog or gummy monster treking through neighborhood eating people that dream will never be realized...dang sim barbies...

CMR does good work so does other art creators. I am not very good at 3d art models only thing I came close making was carrot then I deleted it by accident. Me blender are like oil and water we never mix.

Do I need to remove the "ww_cas_parts.json" file for LunarEclipse's soft penis to show in CAS when I remove the bottoms? Or do I leave it there? I just want to be sure I am doing everything correctly for sims to be nude in CAS when I remove their tops and bottoms before I run the game lol. I have followed your step by step instructions, just haven't tested in game yet to see if the ww_cas_parts.json will conflict with LunarEclipse's. Honestly reading through LunarEclipse's tutorial confused the heck out of me lol. The files I have addedare in the attached screenshot - This includes Improved Male Rig with Penis Bones (Updated 17/11/2017) by Azmodan22 packages and LunarEclipse's penis rigged package by Vampiressa. I have replaced what needed to be replaced and what you see is all that I have in my mods folder right now in a clean game that has yet to be tested lol. I'm sure it will be fun when I add my saved sims and removing any conflicting skin details and also CC clothing and furniture/build mode stuff.... LOL ughhh the joys of big patch updates lmao... Honestly I've been adding and removing cc for literally a cpl of days now trying to have my game not crash, or have it not run funky or have my sims not look f%&*ed up... it's been a crappy cpl of  days lol. Anyway, Is there anything I need to take out like I first mentioned or something else, or anything that I may be missing? I'm sorry to bother you about this I just don't know where else to find this out. Do you know if I have what I need for the animated tongue as well? Sorry again for all of the questions :/ I just don't know who else to ask or where to go to find out that this all should be good

Mods.jpg

Do I need to remove the "ww_cas_parts.json" file for LunarEclipse's soft penis to show in CAS when I remove the bottoms? Or do I leave it there? I just want to be sure I am doing everything correctly for sims to be nude in CAS when I remove their tops and bottoms before I run the game lol. I have followed your step by step instructions, just haven't tested in game yet to see if the ww_cas_parts.json will conflict with LunarEclipse's. Honestly reading through LunarEclipse's tutorial confused the heck out of me lol. The files I have addedare in the attached screenshot - This includes Improved Male Rig with Penis Bones (Updated 17/11/2017) by Azmodan22 packages and LunarEclipse's penis rigged package by Vampiressa. I have replaced what needed to be replaced and what you see is all that I have in my mods folder right now in a clean game that has yet to be tested lol. I'm sure it will be fun when I add my saved sims and removing any conflicting skin details and also CC clothing and furniture/build mode stuff.... LOL ughhh the joys of big patch updates lmao... Honestly I've been adding and removing cc for literally a cpl of days now trying to have my game not crash, or have it not run funky or have my sims not look f%&*ed up... it's been a crappy cpl of  days lol. Anyway, Is there anything I need to take out like I first mentioned or something else, or anything that I may be missing? I'm sorry to bother you about this I just don't know where else to find this out. Do you know if I have what I need for the animated tongue as well? Sorry again for all of the questions :/ I just don't know who else to ask or where to go to find out that this all should be good

Mods.jpg

2 hours ago, KrazyKris84 said:

Mods.jpg

Don't remove it. 

You should make a new folder for WW/Azmoden rig/tongue & title it with the version ie- WickedWhimsMod 3.2.4.115h

make another new folder for all the nude stuff like cmar/wild guy/Lunaris. title it Nude.

it will make it easier to sort your files out & for updating them, i see you already have an Animations folder & Mccc

From what i can see it looks ok though.

Happy simmin :grin:

1 hour ago, B10HAZARDx333 said:

Don't remove it. 

You should make a new folder for WW/Azmoden rig/tongue & title it with the version ie- WickedWhimsMod 3.2.4.115h

make another new folder for all the nude stuff like cmar/wild guy/Lunaris. title it Nude.

it will make it easier to sort your files out & for updating them, i see you already have an Animations folder & Mccc

From what i can see it looks ok though.

Happy simmin :grin:

Thank you so much for getting back to me :) I decided to use Wild_guy with Better Body for now instead of LunarEclipse's penises due to the fact that the rig for that isn't supported right now. I am placing them in different subfolder's too, as I do for other CC that I use :) I just wanted to show what I was using so I didn't do that for that purpose lol. I just tested it with wild_guy's mod and the better body mod and OMFG why the heck didn't I use either of these before?!!! They look AMAZING!!! I don't really care to use any other skin overlay's with this, they look beautiful! <3 Every detail is so stunning and the way the skin has that more natural little glow/appearance to it is so gorgeous! Now I have to be really careful when I put my sims in and make sure there isn't any other default skin.... I may need to make new sims but I don't even care because these two together look so nice! I love the lower back dimples tattoo lol, it looks awesome! And the little shine on the tip of better_body's penis looks incredible, it actually looks like pre-cum lol and I don't even have any of my settings set to high yet :D

I did take out the ww_cas_parts.json package file before testing because of what I had read on Hiroki's Patreon: I'm also releasing the cut version of the soft penis that I made. This version is made for Wicked Whims, which will automatically apply a custom texture. Displaying it in CAS won't display the custom texture so it won't look good.
You will need to replace ww_cas_parts.json and I didn't seem to have any issues while testing, but I did get the fatal error message of missing WW content, though I'm not sure if that's from replacing the TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package file with Azmodan's and removing Denton47's rig as told. I will put it back in and test. What issues can it cause by removing it?

Edit - Nvm apparently I didn't take it out while testing and all was good. It also looked fine to me in CAS :D-

Edited by KrazyKris84