Animations Requests - Those who make anims, consider the following...

ChaosZen

I have not yet seen any mods which do not benefit or enhance the game overall, so first I'd like to thank all who create mods and resources for Skyrim.

What I have noticed as far as improvements that could make a significant improvement comes in the form of animations that either nobody has made yet, or they are not easy to find. I am probably not the only person who has to make an effort to ignore when animations seem to "forget" (or ignore) that a participant is wearing a yoke or arm binder, or who has noticed that dead and unconscious things seem to miraculously spring to life when offered sex, so I am asking anybody who likes to create animations to consider making some suitable to those situations or similar. It would seem the most sorely missing animations would be focussed around sleeping and necro mods in which the victim should NOT appear to wake up or become alive for sex.

Let's keep this as a sort of ongoing animations request, whether you are a player or a mod author, leave a reply to add to this list if you discover that a more fitting animation is not available or cannot be found.

Requested Animations:

Any and all sex animations in which the "receiver" should appear dead, sleeping, or unconscious.

(including):

•    Oral (given to male and/or female victim)
  •    Oral (such as "Skull-fucking" or forcing the victim's head between the attacker's legs)
  •    Anal
  •    Vaginal (missionary, FF, fingers, hands/fists)
  •    Female aggressor/on-top (cowgirl or ride, and/or FF "rubbing", etc.)

Animations that would fit worn armbinders.

Animations that would fit worn yokes.

The only thing I'm aware of that we're completely lacking in the animation department is mudcrab sex. I believe at this point it's the only thing left that's not sexable. ;)

Between all the great animators we have here (Leito, FunnyBusiness, Anub, etc) I think just about every other scenario is covered.

I may see if I can scrap together a quick script to scrub out all the hkx and/or other entries in Sexlab and Zaz so that some of the zaz, arrok, and AP animations never get built by FNIS.  Animations in Skyrim have matured, and some of these look really bad.  It's fairly easy to get over 8000 anims in game now, and when that happens things tend to get rather unstable.

I don't think the animations themselves are lacking but a way to identify the condition or situation and choose the correct ones.

Your last bullet point is one I run into as I don't use Defeat that much, and even so might still.  Playing an amazon style female warrior or master wizard should lead to more femdom sex using cowgirl or some of MasterMike or FunnyBizness' mage looking animations.

It might just be that what I'm using is old and I haven't dumped them for better working replacements.  Hopefully I'll find out through this thread.

I would say that the one category that's really lacking and that I think a lot of people would benefit from is aggressive female/female. Seriously, there are literally no aggressive female/female animations, and that's surely going to be a huge proportion of what you're going to experience in-game. I think the only animation that even comes anywhere close is Mojito's f/f foot dom, and that's still not excellent. I think there's definitely a lot of options of what you could do - similarly to what Mojito has, some foot-based stuff, or forced cunnilingus, forced fingering, etc. There's a lot there that just isn't tapped at all - nearly all of what exists is straight stuff.

I would say that the one category that's really lacking and that I think a lot of people would benefit from is aggressive female/female. Seriously, there are literally no aggressive female/female animations, and that's surely going to be a huge proportion of what you're going to experience in-game. I think the only animation that even comes anywhere close is Mojito's f/f foot dom, and that's still not excellent. I think there's definitely a lot of options of what you could do - similarly to what Mojito has, some foot-based stuff, or forced cunnilingus, forced fingering, etc. There's a lot there that just isn't tapped at all - nearly all of what exists is straight stuff.

There are a couple fisting animations, and most of the male on female animations you dismiss as straight work as aggressive female on female using a strap-on.  A few more non-dildo ones would probably be nice, both aggressive and non.  I think Mitos has a female dominant one... face sitting kind of animation I just can't get the name of right now, which works with both males and females in the victim position.

Glowing tentacle flower? Get a better reference to this object I can take a look at? I am trying some different ideas out.

If he/she/it isn't joking, might mean the glowing flowers in the tunnels at the end of the game, between the first cave system and the valley. There are some that retract when you approach them.

I have that downloaded, but do not recall anything ever triggering most of those animations. The first time I looked at it, I think in quickly skimming, I did not associate the images with eyes opened to be likely necro animations, and those along with others, never being witnessed in actual gameplay. Perhaps part of the problem could be in not knowing what keywords to filter or configure for some animation types. There does not seem to be any sort of uniform naming convention in many animations. 

When I used to create animations for virtual worlds like OpenSIM and "Second Life", it was fairly easy to get animations to work with existing "other" animations by simply not saving keyframe data of bones that would be unaffected, for example, a "typing" animation would only have keyframes for arms and hands, so it worked whether the character were sitting or standing, without needing two additional animations for the two different possibilities. Could something like that not be done in Skyrim modding, where if arms are bound, animations would be used that did not try to change the static animation of the arm and hand bones? Similarly, if hands are bound, and the animation only affected arms and hands, then they would still appear to be bound in place while sitting, standing, laying on a bed, or even forced to the ground?

There are a couple fisting animations, and most of the male on female animations you dismiss as straight work as aggressive female on female using a strap-on. A few more non-dildo ones would probably be nice, both aggressive and non. I think Mitos has a female dominant one... face sitting kind of animation I just can't get the name of right now, which works with both males and females in the victim position.

Glowing tentacle flower? Get a better reference to this object I can take a look at? I am trying some different ideas out.

If he/she/it isn't joking, might mean the glowing flowers in the tunnels at the end of the game, between the first cave system and the valley. There are some that retract when you approach them.

Got a cell/location name of the area?

Use coc DLC1DarkfallPassageStart in the console, you'll have a couple of these tubular plants in front of you.

Okay. I will take a look.

People think they are shy because they disappear as you approach but that's a misunderstanding, they are preparing themselves for penetration, you only need to present a hole for them to occupy.

Use coc DLC1DarkfallPassageStart in the console, you'll have a couple of these tubular plants in front of you.
Okay. I will take a look.
People think they are shy because they disappear as you approach but that's a misunderstanding, they are preparing themselves for penetration, you only need to present a hole for them to occupy.

Sounds like the start of a tentacle mod. Lol

Edit: Hmmm.... interesting........ I wonder...

I've found another situation in which there are either no fitting animations, or else no valid combination of keyword filters for: 

When using, or trying to use breastfeeding or milking functions, interactions or animations such as with JUGs or Soulgem Oven III, while wearing Devious Devices restraints (excluding bra, which should simply disallow milking), I get an error saying the action was aborted because of no valid animations found.

Requested Animations:

Any and all sex animations in which the "receiver" should appear dead, sleeping, or unconscious.

(including):

• Oral (given to male and/or female victim)
  • Oral (such as "Skull-fucking" or forcing the victim's head between the attacker's legs)
  • Anal
  • Vaginal (missionary, FF, fingers, hands/fists)
  • Female aggressor/on-top (cowgirl or ride, and/or FF "rubbing", etc.)

Animations that would fit worn armbinders.

Animations that would fit worn yokes.

Seconded. I would love animations of nonconsentual and bound fingering and oral sex, both blowjob and (male-aggressor) pussy eating. Basically, foreplay for me to torment my captives with.

There is already an amazing variety of sex animations, but if something were to be added then I would like a few more animations that are really simple – along the lines of the existing animations "Missionary" and "DoggyStyle". Most of all, I miss a simple animation for sideways sex.

There is already an amazing variety of sex animations, but if something were to be added then I would like a few more animations that are really simple – along the lines of the existing animations "Missionary" and "DoggyStyle". Most of all, I miss a simple animation for sideways sex.

Do you have either Leito or SirNibble's SLAL packs? They each have a few extra missionary, doggystyle, and cowgirl, plus a few lap or seated anims that look nice from the side.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56630-nibbles-animations-34-25-09-2016/

I think what we are really missing at this point is not sex animations, but submission/discipline type ones.

For example, there are not so many (or maybe none) kneeling poses without hands being tied behind back. We have couple of inspection type poses for victims, but no matching animations for the inspector, like pinching breasts or groping crotch, and etc.

And we have no animations for such disciplinary abuses like slapping in the face, or breasts, or maybe kicking or spitting.

And there's no alternate stagger animation for victims with bound hands, or any flinching poses when they get hit, so they stay still like a mannequin when they are whipped.

I guess having such types of animations would enhance the immersion greatly, and open up new opportunities for modders as well.

Maybe even such simple static animations like 'Gorean poses' (like 'Nadu', 'Tower', etc) will help much, because we don't really have any such animations so far, while we have hundreds of missionary type sex animations to choose from.

Archived