Need a kind soul to help me out with modding CTD issue

I've been following the S.E.P.T.I.M guide, and I just finished it. During every test the game has worked, but now after the last stage, I find myself getting CTD every time I try to load my main character's save. The test character I made solely for testing puroses got a CTD first aswell, but when I booted up the game and tried again, it loaded properly, although the loading screen was fairly extensive. I decided to try to fix the CTD issue myself, but my skills in modding are not good enough to know what's going on in the Papyrus log. The bottom most lines were telling me about some fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT, so I tried disabling the "DustEffectsSSE" esp and booting, but it didn't help.

But as I said, I am not very good at this whole modding thing, so I'll post a pastebin link below with the last Papyrus log in just a minute.

Very thankful for any help possible!

I tried disabling the .esp for the DustEffectsSSE, but it didn't work. Do you think I need to uninstall it temporarily? I'll try that.

Edit: Even when DustEffectsSSE is uninstalled, I get the same crash log report. It's still the fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT that seems to crash the game.

I don't know if the script is provided by this mod or a different one.

You need a little bit of investigation.

And keep in mind, that also if you disable an esp, if a script was running, it will be still running, also without the esp.

Try a new game, just to double check.

Tried disabling some mods. Turns out it was Elianora's Atrocious Riften that caused the crash. Game is playable now, although I seem to have lost some weapons out of nowhere, and I get the "Skyrim has stopped working" error on every single loading screen. However, they always load after a littlebit, but it's incredibly annoying, not to mention the load times.

Archived