Ejaculation coming out from the ground issue.

Hello again ladies and pervs. Today, I want to ask about the Fountain of Sperm; or, "Ejaculations don't work that way!". That is to say, ejaculation animations do not come out of the penis/wang/banger/putz/whatever-the-cool-kids-call-it-these-days. Instead, it comes gushing out of the ground, hence the title.

Now, nothing else is actually wrong; the animations work, the sounds are there, spunk shaders are on, everything except this particular issue works. My guess is at a male actor mesh issue.

Besides the obvious Sexout core and Resources, the plugins are:
- Sexout Soliciting
- Sexout Positioning
- Sexout Spunk
- Sexout Lust
- Sexout Wear and Tear
- SmallerTalk

I am sure I might be neglecting a lot of information here, so tell me if I need to post verbose logs from any of the above plugins or something to that effect. The reason why I am posting here instead of the subforums/posts of the above plugins is I am not sure which plugin is responsible for this (though Spunk is probably my guess).

Again, if there's anything else I could provide to resolve this, let me know.

Cheers!

• 1 month later...

Archived