Japanese Modders breakthroughs in animation/sex mods

kholdy

I has installed FNIS and this mod but there's still nothing new added on the spell list.

can someone please help' date=' thanks!

[/quote']

u wont see anything new, it's replacer, it will replace one of FNIS animations

P.S. seems like there's 0.8 already

up03054.jpg

I has installed FNIS and this mod but there's still nothing new added on the spell list.

can someone please help' date=' thanks!

[/quote']

u wont see anything new, it's replacer, it will replace one of FNIS animations

P.S. seems like there's 0.8 already

up03054.jpg

0.9 actually. Here you go: http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/He/so/366031.7z

Edit: Mediafire link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zh8d45sciztb99t

Moaredit: Good news! This new version splits up the animations so they each have their own FNIS number. They're not all o1 anymore ^_^

Those are indeed really good. Thank... whatever creature, phenomenon or cosmic mishap that created the universe for the japanese people :P

Works perfectly for me, installed FNIS for this, and have... whatever the body physics mod was with a lot of letters, and the animations have breast movement too. Though i have refused to update from 1.5 until the unofficial patch can be properly ported over.

Used version 0.7' date=' and they were in animations o1 to o7.

Edit: and in 0.9 they seem to be from o1 to o8.

[/quote']

Correct. Version 0.8 only edited the FNIS files to allow all animations to be activated simultaneously, it did not add any new animations. Every other version has added 1 animation.

Interesting. Do frost trolls use a human skeleton, I wonder, or has he hacked the troll master behavior file. I guess I can look it up in the CK.

Barking animations will definitely need alterations to the canine behavior file. Although I might well have some software that could create the necessary slots :)

These animations are...wow. I'm gonna be doing some of my own investigating. I've been trying to create my own animations via 3dstudiomax. Definitely think I can pick it up easily and if I create anything worthwhile this place will get it first. (bc nexus isn't all that friendly smh...)

Interesting. Do frost trolls use a human skeleton' date=' I wonder, or has he hacked the troll master behavior file. I guess I can look it up in the CK.

Barking animations will definitely need alterations to the canine behavior file. Although I might well have some software that could create the necessary slots :)

[/quote']

Would be awesome Doc, perhaps this could make up for your mishap and get SSG closer to a working release soon. Good luck with that! I have my fingers crossed :) Keep up the great work!

Interesting. Do frost trolls use a human skeleton' date=' I wonder, or has he hacked the troll master behavior file. I guess I can look it up in the CK.

[/quote']

The troll is only a static mesh, like the human doll, so it doesnt needs a skeleton. But maybe this guy/girl will be making both female and male animations in the future, as the last version I downloaded (1.0) had it all contained in a folder named "female1". Let's hope he does and that we can see the results.

Archived