Help with a mod

NekomataZeros

Hi some time ago i installed this mod "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT by ChronoTrigger77 " and im new with MO, but... i have NO idea how visually see the changes ingame, i don't now how use Bodyslide, i tried reading again and again the instructions but simply can't understand what  i have to do xD (really, im a idiot with BodySlide).

The instructions says this:

"Make sure you have Remodeled Armor checked, run LOOT, etc. Run Bodyslide as an executable in MO. Select CT77 Body under Outfit/Body (or CBBE HDT, but only one of those), then choose or create a body preset and hit the big Build button to create the nude body. Now build your outfits. If you want to use the Batch Build, click on it and uncheck everything that doesn't start with CT77 (the Groups filter up at the top does absolutely nothing that I can see). But it's more fun to preview each armor in Outfit/Body. That way you can play with the zap sliders and adjust the body shape for each armor you want to build (adding push-up effect, for example). Hit the big Build button for each one. 

If you create your own preset, you will find the .xml file in Overwrite. Simply drag it either to CBBE or Bodyslide 2, depending on which version of Bodyslide you installed. MO will put it in the correct place. You can go to the mod's folder and find your preset there. Put a copy of it somewhere; if you reinstall or upgrade Bodyslide, it may disappear."

I don't known if i do that i change only ONE PC from my profile Save or ALL the femenine PC's ingame or ALL the femenine PC's from all the profiles Saves i got in MO, i only want see the new sexy armors  but no change the body at all if that is posibly. Can any one help me with that step by step? (images if posible) sincerely, thanks and sorry for the long of the post.

Archived