Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

I came here to pay honor for your work I thought it was Zorak which made also animations at doctor bed but dang what a mistake I came here to thank You so much I use them for my gynecologist career :) I wanted ask if you could add some perhaps in the future at gynecologist chair which is made at Noir and Drak sims? especially any kind of gynecologist examinations :) anyway I'm more than thankful for what you did already

Greetings aadrianova :D

Im glad that you like it! :D and i think that for sure i will make some other Doctor/Cops/Scientists oriented animations :D about the chair from Noir and Drak i don't even know that exist. I must see it! :)

oh my it exist I made all gynecologist office today it's more than awesome I can really work there now love you

I came here to pay honor for your work I thought it was Zorak which made also animations at doctor bed but dang what a mistake I came here to thank You so much I use them for my gynecologist career :) I wanted ask if you could add some perhaps in the future at gynecologist chair which is made at Noir and Drak sims? especially any kind of gynecologist examinations :) anyway I'm more than thankful for what you did already

Im glad that you like it! :D and i think that for sure i will make some other Doctor/Cops/Scientists oriented animations :D about the chair from Noir and Drak i don't even know that exist. I must see it! :)

oh my it exist I made all gynecologist office today it's more than awesome I can really work there now love you

Can you please send me the link where i can find that chair ? :D

there's 3 different shapes of it here's link http://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/04/ts4-bunben-chair.html?zx=72f6f2bbf4f728c4

there's 3 different shapes of it here's link http://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2017/04/ts4-bunben-chair.html?zx=72f6f2bbf4f728c4

Thanks a lot aadrianova :D

Guest Redabyss

You are great TURBODRIVER! :D

fwPgJBQg.gif

Clever use of the dildo object! Haven't thought about that being a possibility. :D

Well, me and Rlo actually did some objects animations some weeks ago, though without using the new WW system XD

Clever use of the dildo object! Haven't thought about that being a possibility. :D

Well, me and Rlo actually did some objects animations some weeks ago, though without using the new WW system XD

Yeah, accessories are my last hope if I can't support native carry system. I haven't tried adding it yet so I don't know how difficult it will be. :D

im trying to use this file but everytime i download the file it comes out to be a solitaire theme file instead of a WinZip file, what am I doing wrong here? most of the other files I download from WickedWhims are showing up as WinZip file :(. Please help me

im trying to use this file but everytime i download the file it comes out to be a solitaire theme file instead of a WinZip file, what am I doing wrong here? most of the other files I download from WickedWhims are showing up as WinZip file :(. Please help me

Nice looking stuff :)

Thanks Rlo! :D

wow just.... WOW

:D i'm glad that you like it!

fwPgJBQg.gif

This new features are awesome thanks a lot TURBODRIVER! :D

Greetings sojijo rename in .rar and it will work :D

Hi Lupobianco!

did you update your (fantastic) anims on here or just on Patreon? My feed says this has been updated. thanks!  :shy:

Greetings Shadowdancer :D the update was for Patreon, the feed notice you because i add the Gif on main page maybe. :) But don't worry wait 1 week more or less and i release the v6.0 here ;)