Lupobianco Animations for WickedWhims [October 2023]

Sorry to bother you but does your animation have sounds?

No sound sorry. I forgot to mention it.

climax animation?

No climax krusanagi. it's only two days i use blender im a noob yet. :P

love the animations. i visited your site. are you planing to export skyrim animations to the sims ? *-*

That's not my site, i only created the site but che mod inside it is from CEOOS.

Guest Redabyss

Dude i must say you're really really improving. I really like the MF blowjob on floor! :) Hopefully you'll add the sound some day (you should ask around).

One note: I also like the floor blowjob climax, but in my opinion you should stretch the mouth a little less, that's a bit too much. Keep improving and trying!

You can always post gifs of Blender here, so we can comment on the overall quality, and you don't have to redo while having complete the animation.

PS: sei italiano? "lupobianco" è un nome italiano XD

Dude i must say you're really really improving. I really like the MF blowjob on floor! :) Hopefully you'll add the sound some day (you should ask around).

One note: I also like the floor blowjob climax, but in my opinion you should stretch the mouth a little less, that's a bit too much. Keep improving and trying!

You can always post gifs of Blender here, so we can comment on the overall quality, and you don't have to redo while having complete the animation.

Thanks a lot redabyss. Anyway i see the .blend file of the animation with large mouth and in blender are correct don't know why in game are so big..

About the sound i already trying at the start and work but the problem is that there are to many sound and don't know which choose.

Now i already done 3 new animations.

PS:Sono italiano si xD ti rispondo in inglese però cosi leggono anche gli altri, che nei forum quando poi la gente si mette a scrive in cirillico quando incontrano l'amico polacco mi smonta. Quindi suppongo possa smontare anche ad altri ahahaha :D

Guest Redabyss

Thanks a lot redabyss. Anyway i see the .blend file of the animation with large mouth and in blender are correct don't know why in game are so big..

About the sound i already trying at the start and work but the problem is that there are to many sound and don't know which choose.

Now i already done 3 new animations.

attachicon.gifhandjobos.gif

attachicon.gifteasinghandjob.gif

attachicon.gifteasinghandjob2.gif

PS:Sono italiano si xD ti rispondo in inglese però cosi leggono anche gli altri che nei forum quando poi la gente si mette a scrive in cirillico quando incontrano l'amico polacco mi smonta quindi suppongo possa smontare anche ad altri ahahaha :D

:D !!

Hey lupobianco! Thank You for supporting WickedWhims, great work! Good luck with making even more animations!

Thanks you for your awesome work TURBODRIVER!! I will make an animations dedicated to you :lol:

I liked the animations, keep doing more ^_^

Just one thing, add Vaginal and Anal animations on the floor to mf, it would look really cool  :D And congratulations on the animations

Thanks Gihusexymetalboyrock :) about animations on floor i will see if i find a way to adapt on the ground ;)  

This 2 days im not at home. So no update these days sorry. But yesterday im working on a beautiful new animations in stages so wait for my return and i will make a big update. ;)

Would be awesome if you could do a rubbing crotch animation (FM), always wanted one of those.

i will try redabyss, but crotch is gland ?

BIG thank you and thumbs up from me. Everyone has to start somewhere, you're doing brilliant! :D

Thanks WalB!! :D

These are great! I'd love to see more solo M or MM stuff :) Keep up the great work!

Thanks simsxmen :D i will make it then! ;) 

Guest Redabyss

This 2 days im not at home. So no update these days sorry. But yesterday im working on a beautiful new animations in stages so wait for my return and i will make a big update. ;)

Would be awesome if you could do a rubbing crotch animation (FM), always wanted one of those.

i will try redabyss, but crotch is gland ?

BIG thank you and thumbs up from me. Everyone has to start somewhere, you're doing brilliant! :D

Thanks WalB!! :D

These are great! I'd love to see more solo M or MM stuff :) Keep up the great work!

Thanks simsxmen :D i will make it then! ;)

La patta in italiano!

Anyway, tried your latest animation - you have DEFINITELY improved. They're fap-worthy. Seriously good job! Now we just sounds and your animations will be rock solid :)

I love the pace of your anims and the climax effect. They are very nice! I also really appreciate you being creative with positions and anims, like with the self suck. That's really freaking awesome to have as an option. And the counter hand job. I almost died when I told someone to do that. It was spectacular. Also loving your 3 -ways. Gonna be a happy simmer with that. Hugs and thanks for all your hard work. Can't wait to see more.

Like i promised im back with a 5 new animations i hope you like it!! :P;)

La patta in italiano!

Anyway, tried your latest animation - you have DEFINITELY improved. They're fap-worthy. Seriously good job! Now we just sounds and your animations will be rock solid :)

Ahahahah la patta.. Per un attimo ero quasi tentato di richiederti cosa intendevi, ne ho sentite tante ma "patta" mi mancava XD tra l'altro questi due giorni non c'ero perchè ero a Roma. xD

Thanks Redabyss. About the sound don't know i find it hard, only if someone tell me which sound put in animations. But for now enjoy your rubbing crotch, i made this animation for you, i hope is what you intended :D :D

I love the pace of your anims and the climax effect. They are very nice! I also really appreciate you being creative with positions and anims, like with the self suck. That's really freaking awesome to have as an option. And the counter hand job. I almost died when I told someone to do that. It was spectacular. Also loving your 3 -ways. Gonna be a happy simmer with that. Hugs and thanks for all your hard work. Can't wait to see more.

Many thanks KyoSay!! :D :D

great animations, i am so thankful that people are still making some (:

You're awesome !

Thanks Thromet! :D :D