FNIS on mac

AndonioGrabbi

Hey guys!

I've scrolled some topics and i read at least two or three mates that are in trouble with sexlab on mac.

So i tried to find a solution and yesterday i somehow managed to get sexlab working on mac.

Ok this is not a tutorial and it's also my first topic on this site so please take it as it come ( <3 <3 <3).

The first problem on making Sexlab working on mac is installing SKSE and SkyUI.

At beginning i was thinking to explain you step by step but recently i found a good tutorial that can help you installing this 2 important mod... so look at this and make them working ----->

Now the very unpleasant issue is the FNIS mod that requires the Fnis behavior generator that is an exe file.

Wineskin unfortunately can't run it because he lack the wrapper necessary for this file.

So i find an alternative way to run it. After you get Skse and SkyUi u go to this site and download the free trial version of this program https://www.parallels.com/it/ .

After this u need to download windows 10 directly from the program. It's not difficult and then make it run to emulate a Windows System. (when it request the activation key click where it says "it doesn't requires activation key").

Now Install manually your FNIS file and open your skyrim directory from parallels. This way you can run the FNIS generator without problems and install all animation you want.

This way you can enjoy some good mod like Defeat (my favorite xD) and have fun in Skyrim Adult version :D

Sorry for my bad english and i know that the steps can be bad explained but if u have some problems tell me and i'll try to explain better. 

I hope this will help someone and again thanks moddders of sexlab <3

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived