In need of advice?

kevalt

Hi guys, I have recently started an SSE mod review series, and I think I've had a major improvement from episode 1 to episode 2, yet I don't get many views on them. Could you guys take a look and tell me what you think?

All criticism welcome good or bad.

Episode 1 -

Episode 2 - 

I agree. Second episode is more elaborated than the first one and I liked more; but I have to be pessimist here and tell you that it possibily doesn't gonna help you with more views...

My humble advice would be to a.) think ahead on a good script and focus on -really- review the mod and not add too many random commentaries (in both videos I'm not really sure in what to focus my attention), b.) more close up shots if they're textures, good comparisons shots if you review Old vs. New content, etc. In other words, give some real insight of what you're showcasing, c.) Decide the tone of the video, but personally I think the humoristic aproachment fits you.

NOTE: As for me, I'm subscribed to your channel since I saw "Skyrim Osex with a friend" few weeks ago, I liked, and currently I'm waiting for some more retarded humor as that (no offense, really).

I agree. Second episode is more elaborated than the first one and I liked more; but I have to be pessimist here and tell you that it possibily doesn't gonna help you with more views...

My humble advice would be to a.) think ahead on a good script and focus on -really- review the mod and not add too many random commentaries (in both videos I'm not really sure in what to focus my attention), b.) more close up shots if they're textures, good comparisons shots if you review Old vs. New content, etc. In other words, give some real insight of what you're showcasing, c.) Decide the tone of the video, but personally I think the humoristic aproachment fits you.

NOTE: As for me, I'm subscribed to your channel since I saw "Skyrim Osex with a friend" few weeks ago, I liked, and currently I'm waiting for some more retarded humor as that (no offense, really).

eyy an osex fan :D

No offense taken! I've got a lot of osex coming up

Santa is coming to town 

Thanks for the advice, good criticism!

I left a comment but I do like it and think you should continue, although I would like to see more then just 2 mods being reviewed an episode.

Thanks! And i'm going to try to make episode 4-5 4+ mods

Archived