Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Make An Example Of You (Mod Request)

Temple of Dibella slavery punishment

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

1337DragonWolf

1337DragonWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Alright, so you know how when you unsuccessfully sneak into the Inner Sanctum of the Temple of Dibella, Mother Hamal scolds you, and then tells you to find their new Sybil? You notice how she said that normally the punishment for breaching the inner sanctum is "a period of servitude"?

What I want is a mod that makes THAT a choice.

Mother Hamal tells you to find their Sybil, and you either have to find the kid, or kill them all like a butt. However, there should be a third choice:

"Ugh, I can't stand kids. I'd rather be a servant."

So, Hamal agrees to that... and then makes you fetch the Sybil anyway. After you bring the weird kid to be combed for glorified prostitution, you get your reward, and go back to Hamal.

"Alright, I got the kid. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

She gives you a "Not so fast", and then collars you. Thus officially begins your period of servitude. (Much to your chagrin, as you thought finding the Sybil would exempt you from that.)

Unlike slavery with bandits, servitude with the priestesses isn't as cruel. They don't verbally abuse you, they give you regular meals, and you even have a place to sleep.

If you have mods that add more personal needs (i.e.: Private Needs, Seeing Yellow), one of the priestesses will parade you naked and chained through Markarth to the latrines.

Although, if you get dirty, maybe they'll hand-wash you. (Part of their Dibellan practice of intimacy.)

The point of this whole thing, obviously, is for them to use you as practice for their Dibellan Arts.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Delzaron

Delzaron

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,771 posts

Very good easy, and relatively easy to design.

alucrad90

alucrad90

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Sisterhood of Dibella?

Or maybe a slave version of SoD?

1337DragonWolf

1337DragonWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Sisterhood of Dibella?

Or maybe a slave version of SoD?

I couldn't find Sisterhood of Dibella, so I'm not sure what it's like, but I'm going to assume... light slave version of it.

Like I said, it won't be EXACTLY like slavery, since they'll feed you regularly, keep you clean, give you a clean place to sleep, and take you to the latrines when you need it.

Also, I want them to carry around rocket launchers, but we'll save that for another mod.

AGenericUsername

AGenericUsername

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

TBH, know this isn't very helpful, but just my two cents, this sounds like it could be fun, great idea.

Vithiss

Vithiss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

http://www.loverslab...lla-2016-06-21/

SoD is a nice mod that adds a series of quests focused on the pc becoming a sister and beyond, but it starts when you accept the quest to rescue the new sybil so it would likely be incompatible.

Yours sounds like a neat idea.

Hope that helps.

1337DragonWolf

1337DragonWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Yeeeaaah, no. None of this helps. lol

I know about SoD, and it isn't exactly what I'm looking for.

I know it looks fun, that's why I requested it, but I appreciate the complements.

If somebody is thinking of picking this up, I'd appreciate it if you'd let me know. Also, I'd like to see the script along the way so I can endlessly harp over grammar, capitalization, punctuation, spelling, etc.

GeorgiaCav

GeorgiaCav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

I second this request. What fun. Also, how about the sisters allowing visitors to the temple to use the player? The Jarl, Nepos the Nose, the entire Silverblood clan, etc., show up at intervals to ask the priestesses what kind of R&R they can provide. "Ah, yes; here's our latest addition. She's yours for two hours for a mere two hundred septims." You're not just a slave, you're also a temple prostitute.

1337DragonWolf

1337DragonWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I second this request. What fun. Also, how about the sisters allowing visitors to the temple to use the player? The Jarl, Nepos the Nose, the entire Silverblood clan, etc., show up at intervals to ask the priestesses what kind of R&R they can provide. "Ah, yes; here's our latest addition. She's yours for two hours for a mere two hundred septims." You're not just a slave, you're also a temple prostitute.

Although, that idea isn't exactly appealing to a lesbian like myself. If that HAS to be a choice, then there should be a choice to disable it in the mod manager.

GeorgiaCav

GeorgiaCav

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Although, that idea isn't exactly appealing to a lesbian like myself. If that HAS to be a choice, then there should be a choice to disable it in the mod manager.

Or in dialogue, like the "Plaything of the Orcs" thing in SL Solutions. Choose to service exclusively female, exclusively male, or anyone. Or have it conform to SL sexuality.

Could also have the whole temple prostitution angle be a choice, given in exchange for a shorter period of servitude or other rewards.

Darkpig

Darkpig

90% Darkness, 10% Pork

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

I thought they meant that they would sent you to Cidna mine to mine silver but I like your idea better.

1337DragonWolf

1337DragonWolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Still no takers? :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Temple of Dibella, slavery, punishment