Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

The new internet surveillance

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

Alkpaz

Alkpaz

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Relating back to LL:

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Tripleekz

Tripleekz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

College degree's don't open eyes nor do they open one's mind to differing opinions outside of that of a professors. They don't give one wisdom nor do they teach one right from wrong. They don't give one the skill's needed to get out of one's own way. In today's world a college degree is a paper Document as worthy as the Constitution of the United States is to the current and past 3 Administrations who chose to walk all over it. But yes taking the common man for an idiot is at best a bad idea and came with the high price the "losing team" have now seen fit to charge back to the common man for recounts cause they didn't get their way.

pincopallino

pincopallino

Perverse Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts

degrees are a tag applied on ppl to let other to easly identify you what kind of cog are you in this world. Degree tell others what job you should be able to do, not who are you. In my native country a degree in humanist studies is the only degree i could think of that would be able to help ppl develop their wisdom. Unfortunately these degrees are wortheless to find a job, they just make you a better person and year after year they are discarded more and more by students as choice. Philosophy is the art of reason but you dont need a degree, you can just read some books :) I think philosophy should be an addon to every course study, a complement to have better citizens but maybe states dont like to have smart ppl, thinking to china, usa and eu are running after china on this aspect :)

Obviously ppl can develop wisdom throught past experience and reflections but reading the thoughts of some old philosophers and great thinkers will surely give a boost.

Instead of perma fapping, sometime ppl could spend just a incredibly small portion of their life to read. Go to amazon and look for philosophy best sellers, read 10 of them :)

Seriousbizness

Seriousbizness

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

lmao weeb

shut up

MiddleFinger

MiddleFinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

degrees are a tag applied on ppl to let other to easly identify you what kind of cog are you in this world. Degree tell others what job you should be able to do, not who are you. In my native country a degree in humanist studies is the only degree i could think of that would be able to help ppl develop their wisdom. Unfortunately these degrees are wortheless to find a job, they just make you a better person and year after year they are discarded more and more by students as choice. Philosophy is the art of reason but you dont need a degree, you can just read some books :) I think philosophy should be an addon to every course study, a complement to have better citizens but maybe states dont like to have smart ppl, thinking to china, usa and eu are running after china on this aspect :)

Obviously ppl can develop wisdom throught past experience and reflections but reading the thoughts of some old philosophers and great thinkers will surely give a boost.

Instead of perma fapping, sometime ppl could spend just a incredibly small portion of their life to read. Go to amazon and look for philosophy best sellers, read 10 of them :)

12 years ago someone I used to know spent 2 years in a tech school to become an IT.  He has been a clerk at a convenience store ever since and he is STILL paying off his loans for tuition.