The new internet surveillance

Guest Flobalob

Another reason why I'm considering actually becoming a politician, there are a lot of people in my country that cry out for more privacy and I can use the support of those people to start a political party... Still it's not the easiest job but I'm seriously considering it.

Wouldn't surprise that if someday soon they pass a law allowing them to inform your neighbors and workplace of such 'fetishes' without actually having to convict you of anything and the fact that it's cartoon or video game won't matter.  One day everyone within a mile of you gets a letter with your name, address and photo on it.  They'll call it a 'proactive' effort to protect children.  As far as I'm concerned if you have ANYTHING you don't want someone else to know about you had better do EVERYTHING you can to keep it from being known by someone else otherwise you may find yourself homeless and jobless and continuously harassed even though you have never really done anything wrong except for having fantasies society doesn't approve of.

In Britain and Germany, one can already receive a visit from the police if you post something deeming "hateful" by the government on social media.  And many businesses have either fired people for harboring "incorrect" political views or been the target of thugs activists looking to punish individuals for holding "wrong" beliefs.

Though I doubt we'll witness the state do a serious crackdown on pedophilia anytime soon as there are many well-documented scandals among those in our governments.  And then there's Pizzagate, which may very well be the tip of an iceberg.  

I read a news story regarding whether fake news won the US election for trump, "pizzagate" was one of the fake news stories mentioned and that it had been debunked by two US news papers, so i'm thinking it is very much not the tip of an iceberg

Fake News are propaganda news, and propaganda is solely based on ideology that by definition vividly tries to create new facts out of hot political air, a to believed truth, surrogate truth for a life in an illusive parallel world beyond the tornado of confusion it creates in the real world. It's mass deception. The Wizard of Oz is a master in the fake news arts. You might follow Dorothy once more into the tornado when Kansas is going bye-bye...

So you say pizzagate is fake because some news outlets debunked it? There are so many news agencies now trying to cover up Pizzagate calling it a fake and a hoax so vehemently. I wonder why? If you need Mainstream media to tell you whats real and fake then continue living on as a blind sheep without so much as doing your own research and be fed a spoonful of shit.

If people are curious enough and would like to make your own inference about whether pizzagate is real or fake, head on over to voat (reddit closed down the subreddit for pizzagate, surprise surprise) and read up on the stuff at hand so far. Pretty damning and shocking to say the least, or check out David Seaman on youtube, the guy is reputable who used to work for huffington post.

I read a news story regarding whether fake news won the US election for trump, "pizzagate" was one of the fake news stories mentioned and that it had been debunked by two US news papers, so i'm thinking it is very much not the tip of an iceberg

lol "debunked"

I've read several articles claiming to do just that, and all they actually do is summarize key claims without putting an effort in refuting them and the legitimate evidence that gives credulence to those claims.  

Regardless, "fake news" is a push by several major news outlets to turn attention away from their corruption and incompetence.

LOL... yeah, the FBI now has jurisdiction over every computer in the world.  So watch out, Chinese hackers, the FBI is coming for you!

Good luck with that.  ;)

And that's the basic problem of any illusive parallel world - the self-deceptive make-believe. That's why such wonderful Land-of-Oz systems fail in the real world, stumbling over the own wizardry, totally unable to learn from the inevitable mistakes, instead always doubling down, causing nothing but confusion and chaos. It's their way or the highway, they know of no other. Not by chance the FBI tapes the cams of their laptops in good ostrich fashion.

This world can burn, as far as I care.  Makes no difference to me.  It's the same old tired shit everyday.

Is that why you spend your time searching and posting stupid meme pics in threads where people talk about things you don't care about?

And I can read and post whatever the hell I want.  If you don't like it, add me to the ignore list.  Simple as that.  Don't make it worse with some bullshit lecture.

Yes, I can do that, or you can simply stop trolling in a thread that clearly doesn't concern you in any way.

LOL... yeah, the FBI now has jurisdiction over every computer in the world.  So watch out, Chinese hackers, the FBI is coming for you!

I'm sure China would be willing to cooperate... if the price is right.

Never transfer a trained self-understanding of corruption to others outside of the corrupt system, you might find it fatal.

Whatever, I just mind my own business, leaving the struggle for more control to others that have heard the demonic call.

Have fun! :)

Oh wow.

What a bunch of degenerates & perverts here. This whole site is illegal as heck, took a while to describe but I reported LL and all of you guys. Enjoy getting IP tracked, sometimes enough is enough.

rep.jpg

Gay sex with hats on is awwwwright but I'd like to know what possessed you to search for "is naruto real?"

I think this would be cost ineffective and grossly under managed who would even have time to do this. People employing you aren't going to give a rats ass about what you do in your spare time all the want it someone to do the job. Can you image how much money would be wasted on this? I could understand if they did stuff for extremely high level clearance jobs but this is just rubbish and all talk. Why would the government put themselves into a position where anonymous could get a hold of their information and spew it on to the internet. Insert gun and pull trigger. Blam I see it blowing up in their faces.

I would say put this one to bed and forget about it.

Oh wow.

What a bunch of degenerates & perverts here. This whole site is illegal as heck, took a while to describe but I reported LL and all of you guys. Enjoy getting IP tracked, sometimes enough is enough.

rep.jpg

Gay sex with hats on is awwwwright but I'd like to know what possessed you to search for "is naruto real?"

The guy's a bad troll. Just report him.

Its that guy again "I am serious guy here, no funny business here. I need to talk with your mom about this"

Aww, cute. Looks like you have a crush on me , but I am already taken.

I think this would be cost ineffective and grossly under managed who would even have time to do this. People employing you aren't going to give a rats ass about what you do in your spare time all the want it someone to do the job. Can you image how much money would be wasted on this? I could understand if they did stuff for extremely high level clearance jobs but this is just rubbish and all talk. Why would the government put themselves into a position where anonymous could get a hold of their information and spew it on to the internet. Insert gun and pull trigger. Blam I see it blowing up in their faces.

Google is actually surveilling you, not to mention YT, tumblr or Facebook. So all the Gov has to do is to cooperate with these social medias, google already acts like that though. It blocks the enter dark side of the web, and makes what they want you to see.

Got that experience once, bought me some HDD and in the next week/two I got ads for SSD/sata cables and motherboards everywhere. Its quite scary.

But sadly today everything is so focused on the social features in the 2016 internet, that it makes it impossible to live without it anymore.

They track you using your history and cookies just clear it from time to time and there you go it doesn't happen. You guys worry to much. I get clothing ads when I shop online for dresses. So If I clear my history then I get no targeted ads like that. Simple.

Its that guy again "I am serious guy here, no funny business here. I need to talk with your mom about this"

Google is actually surveilling you, not to mention YT, tumblr or Facebook. So all the Gov has to do is to cooperate with these social medias, google already acts like that though. It blocks the enter dark side of the web, and makes what they want you to see.

Got that experience once, bought me some HDD and in the next week/two I got ads for SSD/sata cables and motherboards everywhere. Its quite scary.

But sadly today everything is so focused on the social features in the 2016 internet, that it makes it impossible to live without it anymore.

I am so sorry for your poor imaginary significant other. 

Some employers do actually check your social media and anything under your name too, as a sort of background check. Trust me, I've known lots of them who have done so. It is always a good idea to never use social media to post stupid shite, or always go under anonymity in anything and being careful with the sort of personal information you put out or give out. And you would be surprised how much the NSA has surveillance over people. Just look at what Snowden has released if you haven't.  

This is why I almost always use a VPN, but now the recent rule 41 ( i think? ) makes you more viable to be under the FBI watch list if you use a VPN or use TOR. There are so many companies that use a VPN too, why do you have to be lumped in as a potential target just because someone wants to use a VPN? Its pretty stupid if you ask me.

Since this thread can't be taken seriously in the first place (except by you, it seems), why not the memes?  What, are you working for the FBI or something?  Oh wait, you weren't taking the OP seriously in the second post on this thread either, were you?  Sounds a bit hypocritical to me.

No, I always take these sort of things seriously. In my post I was only trying to imply that there was nothing he could do about it in a humorous way, which is quite different than mocking people for being conspiracy theorists. I posted the video to show you a few examples of how Internet surveillance and censorship had recently gone crazy around the world. There's no conspiracy about it, we literally live in that world.

Archived