[SOLVED] Some devious devices assets invisible

akiel123

[sOLVED] It was because I hadn't actually built the meshes (or whatever is built) with Bodyslide

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. Please direct me to the appropriate location and delete this thread.

Simple explanation: Some of my devious devices are invisible. I have a clean install with nearly the bare minimum of required mods to aquire a set of devious devices. Reinstalling the devices manually doesn't help.

Advanced explanation:
I just did a clean install of skyrim, and downloaded all my wanted mods two days ago. I have all the expansions (legendary edition). I use nexus mod manager.

What I do:

Install skyrim, Install all the mods (I think Realistic Ragdolls overwrote some XPMSE files), generate FNIS behaviors, Install SKSE (newest version), run game, make new character, start as a runaway slave with a cruel and heartless former master.

What happens:

I am wearing and can see: Black Armbinder, Black Blindfold, Collar (Posture) (Steel), Gag (Ring) (Harness), Iron Ring Slave Boots, Merciless Anal Plug and Merciless Vaginal Plug.
I am wearing, but cant see: Chastity Belt (Padded), Chastity Bra (Padded). Cufs (Padded) (Arms), Cuffs (Padded) (Legs).
The Chastity Belt quest activates, and I get the blindfold notification. It is dark when I am in 1st person, but I can still move in 3rd person. Wearing the Chastity Bra, makes the characters boobs smaller (fitting them to the mesh I suppose).

My settings:

All settings are standard (I havent changed anything).
BlindfoldMode is "DD BLINDFOLD". Devices Underneath settings are none (disables) for everything except Item Hider Slot (which is Device Hider + Long Hair (41), Body - Full (32) #0 (is Nipple Piercings (51), #1 (is Chastity Bra (56)), #2 (is Harnesses / Corsets (58)) and #3 (is chastity belt (49). Changing these to "None - Disabled" doesent fix anything.

I get no warning during the process, and everything appears to be working fine. I have tried installing the Devious Devices Assets manually, by dragging the files for the relevant body (DDa-3.0d.zip/DDa-3.0d/01 CBBE) into the data folder, as well as reinstalled the Devious Devices assets through nexus mod manager (not at the same time obviously)

The mods I have installed, sorted by load order:

ApachiiHair.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
RaceCompatability.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
DeviousDevices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
HighResTexturePack01.eps (01, 02 and 02)
Unofficial [Heathfire/High Resolution/Dragonborn/Dawnguard/Skyrim] Patch.esp
FNIS.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
CharGen Morphs.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life
SkyUI.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

Not in load order:
HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported - Standard With Collision

Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physcics Extension

SkyUI - show armor slots v5
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
BodySlide and Outfit Studio

If there are any other details that might be helpful, please do tell. In either case, any help will be appreciated!
Cheers

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I am using this (The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition repack Mr DJ, for anyone who doesnt want to/cant click the link), torrented version of skyrim (I have bought it, but for various reasons my steam account is in family mode, and I dont have the pin, so I cant play it there (Yes, I am over 18). I wouldnt think that this is the problem, since everything else seems to be working properly, but I guess I might be wrong?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Having similar issue, but only with most of the hoods/gags not showing up on character, character does all the anims and its functioning correctly (ie: taking hair out, mouth/drool functioning properly) but no device on character, i have bare minimum mods running and have run fnis and sorted, batch built my devices to the body im using, have tried different bodies in the cbbe/corsio types and none work, have fresh installed and started from scratch multiple times.....2019-02-05.png.94cba891ed171417f100b6a579ff20dc.png

Archived