Gendermancy - Mod idea

nekollx

So been working on an idea for a while, a spell that changes the gender of the target but running into some problem with implementation, anyone have any idea how to trigger the sex change command via a spell and regenerate the head? I'm not concerned with the voices, consider that a quirk of the spell and use another spell to change their voice type. Anyone have any thoughts?

So been working on an idea for a while, a spell that changes the gender of the target but running into some problem with implementation, anyone have any idea how to trigger the sex change command via a spell and regenerate the head? I'm not concerned with the voices, consider that a quirk of the spell and use another spell to change their voice type. Anyone have any thoughts?

there's bodychange, that need skse

Actor Player

ActorBase PlayerBase

function OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)

HeadPart FaceToChange

PlayerBase = aktarget.GetActorBase()

if playerbase.getsex==0

playerbase.setsex=1

FaceToChange=getformfromfile(skyrim.esm,xxeuhhhhhhhh) as headpart (if 1 is female, id of female head)

else

playerbase.setsex=0

FaceToChange=getformfromfile(skyrim.esm,xxeuhhhhhhhh) as headpart (if 0 is male, id of male head)

endif

aktarget.ChangeHeadPart(FaceToChange)

PlayerBase.SetFaceTextureSet(FaceTextureSetToChange)

aktarget.QueueNiNodeUpdate()

aktarget.RegenerateHead()

endfunction

result will probably be a male head with a female body if you don't add unequip armor glove boot then reequip after sexchange

result will probably be bald unless you allow male hair on female and vis versa

result will probably use eye 1 if npc use eye 34 and other sex have less than 34 eyes

result will be as crappy as vanilla npc

but we dont have SKSE for SE yet, so it is a bust until we get SKSE^2 ?

Probably alot easier if when you cast the spell the target npc is replaced with opposite gender npc. Of course you would have to template the replacements. Trying to change the npc itself would be problematic, just remove the actor and summon the replacement.

Probably alot easier if when you cast the spell the target npc is replaced with opposite gender npc. Of course you would have to template the replacements. Trying to change the npc itself would be problematic, just remove the actor and summon the replacement.

yeah that was my other idea and easy enough to do as I have a side project to expand the mod Women ofShyrim that replaced all the male npcs with female so i already have a base with unique faces (though no voices which is something i want to fix in the future but again a seperate mod could be made just for audio switching so it's not a priority, but what about those npcs various script since a new npc is a new npc how do i get around quests breaking because the target is gone?)

yeah that was my other idea and easy enough to do as I have a side project to expand the mod Women ofShyrim that replaced all the male npcs with female so i already have a base with unique faces (though no voices which is something i want to fix in the future but again a seperate mod could be made just for audio switching so it's not a priority, but what about those npcs various script since a new npc is a new npc how do i get around quests breaking because the target is gone?)

Yes the quest breaking would be a fairly huge obstacle to overcome I guess. Probably SKSE64 would be required after all and even then I don't imagine it will be easy.

Archived