problem with GSB-BDSM OUTFITS

Ok so i have to download 5 files and install them but when the person created them he named all 5 of them with the same file name so when i try to install them one over rights the other and if i don't do that then i am missing some meshes and textures. My question is how am i supposed to install each individual outfit and not have it prompting me to over right the previous one?

There are a few things you are going to have to do if you are going to get these into game 1) You will have to make a .esp as these files do not come with one so you will have to make a .esp easist way to do it is to add all of the outfit mesh nifs to 1 .esp. 2) Go through each texture file and look for stuff with the same name change those file names so that they are different so they will not overwrite the other texture files. 3) change the texture file name in the nif to match the texture name that you named the texture file to.

You could also just rename the folder so that each folder doesn't overwrite each other and then change the texture to include the new folders name.

Archived