Nuns with Guns (CBBE Outfits)

View File

Three Outfits:

Outfit 1

Nun1Body build this first in BodySlide (it has the body and the boots)
Nun1BodyNet
Nun1HeadVeil
Nun1Skirt
Nun1Veil
----------------------
Outfit 2

Nun2Body build this first in BodySlide (it has the body and the boots)
Nun2BraPanty
Nun2Garter
Nun2HeadVeil
Nun2Skirt
Nun2Stockings
Nun2Veil
----------------
Outfit 3

Nun3Body build this first in BodySlide (it has the body and the boots)
Nun3HeadVeil
Nun3Leotard
Nun3Robe
Nun3Shorts
Nun3Stockings
--------------------------
Outfit 4

Nun4CatSuit build this first in BodySlide (it has the base body)
Nun4HeadVeil
Nun4Skirt

The Nun4CatSuit has three color variations:
-Normal
-Latex
-Holes

The Nun4HeadVeil has two color variations:
-Normal
-Latex

(The color variations can be crafted at armor workbench after you build the base parts at chemistry station)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
(the names are just for easy search in BodySlide)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

-All cloth parts are separately equippable un-equippable
-All parts can be crafted at chemistry station under utility
-or using console commands: "help Nun 0"
============================================

Download and extract the archive to Fallout 4 directory
or use your prefered download manager. (enable all three esp files)

---------------------
Credits:
Creators of Body Slide and Outfit Studio
PS Brushes:
roula33
Obsidian Dawn
Falln-Brushes
----------------------

TheNunsV2.rar download

you can edit,modify,retexture,reupload Only on this site http://www.loverslab.com/

Not bad. Backsteppo did a nice nun outfit for FO3 back in the day, similar lingerie underneath and then a proper nun garb on top.

I have been trying to convert that Backsteppo's nun set into Skryim for nearly 3 years and my lack of 3D skill has failed me :(

Nice to see this set happening in FO4.

really nice :)

but, why 3 separate ESPs?

well because there are 3 outfits with 18 separate parts and if you want to be all separately equippable un-equippable you need a slot for every cloth part

Not bad. Backsteppo did a nice nun outfit for FO3 back in the day, similar lingerie underneath and then a proper nun garb on top.

I have been trying to convert that Backsteppo's nun set into Skryim for nearly 3 years and my lack of 3D skill has failed me :(

There exists one for skyrim. Here you go: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43810-nun-wimple-port-from-oblivion/?hl=wimple

I love you mod. I just wanted to ask, is there anyway to raise the 1st nun's veil so it covers a little more of her neck? I am wanting to to use the 1st nun veil with the 2nd nun hat. However, this is leaving a open gab around the neck area. Thank you for the consideration. Awesome mod.

There exists one for skyrim. Here you go: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43810-nun-wimple-port-from-oblivion/?hl=wimple

I love you mod. I just wanted to ask, is there anyway to raise the 1st nun's veil so it covers a little more of her neck? I am wanting to to use the 1st nun veil with the 2nd nun hat. However, this is leaving a open gab around the neck area. Thank you for the consideration. Awesome mod.

Haha, I actually did that port (check the name on your link  :D  )

We were talking about Backsteppo's set: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/10190/?

That set has never been ported to Skyrim.

Haha, I actually did that port (check the name on your link  :D  )

We were talking about Backsteppo's set: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/10190/?

That set has never been ported to Skyrim.

Oh lol, I see. Thank you for that port. I used it as I replayed Skryim over the last few weeks :)

Use OutfitStudio it has pretty much all the basics of an 3d software

You did great work on these outfits, Gamoholik. I'd like to share a few pictures I took of the undergarments from them because I think they look very good. I did have to make a couple of tweaks in outfit studio due to clipping, but that's not a big deal. Thanks for sharing these outfits.

urSJJETo.jpg

RlN8iVPO.jpg

chIqTBEv.jpg

Kcl9Gdvw.jpg

gGBrZefT.jpg

GDpclFGe.jpg

2vOZrq7I.jpg

0KPx4lfi.jpg

JN3OorHJ.jpg

b6CJlUTh.jpg

You did great work on these outfits, Gamoholik. I'd like to share a few pictures I took of the undergarments from them because I think they look very good. I did have to make a couple of tweaks in outfit studio due to clipping, but that's not a big deal. Thanks for sharing these outfits.

urSJJETo.jpg

RlN8iVPO.jpg

chIqTBEv.jpg

Kcl9Gdvw.jpg

gGBrZefT.jpg

GDpclFGe.jpg

2vOZrq7I.jpg

0KPx4lfi.jpg

JN3OorHJ.jpg

b6CJlUTh.jpg

wow nice. yes they do have some clipping and is recommended to use short hair style for the "headveils"

i will add more stuffs to this when i have time.

thanks.

I changed the ESPs to include ballistic weave add-on and a basic lining upgrade.  Might have changed a couple slots around as well, but I can't remember, shouldn't be an issue though.  

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiGvT5eFniYggc4D17MjAAFyd-jOMA

Thanks, I was looking forward to something like this because while the outfits look nice & naughty, I appreaciate some kind of protection since Raiders usually aren't distracted with fashion.

I really enjoy the Nun-ish style and irony of it while cleansing the wasteland but I have to ask if you could make the head veils use the helmet slot? While its not a big issue with vanilla hair, it doesn't work with the famous hair mods. The clipping is blatantly obvious and distracting.

Anyway, I'm sure you will still play around with it and maybe make a latex version as well so we all can copy Hitman Absolution's Killer Nuns :)

I really enjoy the Nun-ish style and irony of it while cleansing the wasteland but I have to ask if you could make the head veils use the helmet slot? While its not a big issue with vanilla hair, it doesn't work with the famous hair mods. The clipping is blatantly obvious and distracting.

Anyway, I'm sure you will still play around with it and maybe make a latex version as well so we all can copy Hitman Absolution's Killer Nuns :)

That's what I did, I thought I messed with something in the slots to get these outfits to play nice with zenna's and a few others.  I'll correct it to the way it's supposed to be and re-post with the weaves and such in a sec 

Edit, here we go, got the veils put into a more normal spot.  Threw a couple recolored textures in there too, nothing too fancy, just added some red changed some of the blacks to reds and whites, just to spice it up a bit, nothing too spectacular though.  try em out if you want.  I don't use the head veils any, so I just threw em in a spot out of the way haha.  

Awesome work on all this stuff Gamolik, hope you don't mind me posting a few little tweaked variants of all your hard work around in your thread.  If just let me know if you don't want me to and I'll immediately delete it.  Kind of assuming since it's in your thread and just some tiny, tiny tweaks you wouldn't mind.   

Nuns_littletweaking.7z