[WIP] I need help with Dracula from Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2

I Ripped Dracula's model from castlevania, but I'm having issues with the textures... If anyone knows how to aply the textures correctly and put this in skyrim I would be grateful

I don't know exactly what I'm doing, just whatched a tutorial on youtube about how to rip models from games.

post-888735-0-52259800-1480466838_thumb.png

• 4 months later...

Hello dude, I've got something that could interest you. It's not really what you want but still what I've been using as a replacer for dracula.
I've retextured and modified the Divinesight set from the TERA armor pack (screenshots in attached files).

So here are the files if you want them just drop them in your data folder. Of course you will need the TERA armor mod installed first.

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/87adl71t62yhk3q/Los+mod.RAR

post-223112-0-22971400-1493050687_thumb.png

post-223112-0-24262900-1493050698_thumb.png

• 7 months later...

Hello dude I don't know if you are still around here. I've decided to do the conversion of the model myself and manage to achieve it. It's not a full conversion of the model, I did not kept the head and the torso because of animation and mesh issue (plus I find it better to have your character in Dracula's armor ^^).

Also the bottom of the armour is a  distorted because of the way I attached it to the skeleton. I'm sorry I don't how to do better.

So here are the files just like any mod drop it in data.

LINK : http://www.mediafire.com/file/98qrkkwgxo8a1g1/Mod+Dracula+Los2.RAR

You will need deadric skill to be able to create it or console command it.

Maybe later I will try to release a better version but I promise nothing. If someone wants to enhance what I've begun fell free to do so ^^

image.png

Capture1.PNG

Edited by Griffenoire
  • 9 months later...
On 25/11/2017 at 16:58, Griffenoire said:

Olá cara eu não sei se você ainda está por aqui. Decidi fazer a conversão do modelo e conseguir alcançá-lo. Não é uma conversão completa do modelo, eu não mantive a cabeça e o torso por causa de animação e problema de malha (mais eu acho melhor ter seu personagem na armadura de Drácula ^^).

Além disso, a parte inferior da armadura é distorcida devido à maneira como eu a prendi ao esqueleto. Me desculpe, eu não sei como fazer melhor.

Então, aqui estão os arquivos, assim como qualquer mod drop nos dados.

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/98qrkkwgxo8a1g1/Mod+Dracula+Los2.RAR

Você precisará de habilidade para poder criá-lo ou comandá-lo pelo console.

Talvez mais tarde eu tente liberar uma versão melhor, mas não prometo nada. Se alguém quiser melhorar o que eu comecei a me sentir livre para fazer isso ^^

image.png

Capture1.PNG

ensina fazer um char preset igual esse ?

• 1 year later...