Current mods for Special Edition?

Hiya folks,

Just deleted regular skyrim and am now installing Special Edition. Will all the old sex and other various mods work on SE or do I have to start from scratch?

No problem if I do, I just want to know if I should just delete all the old mods from my PC or not. And will the old SKSE still work or will I hav eto download a new one somewhere?

Thanks!!

Should have done some research before you deleted your regular skyrim, SE doesn't have skse yet and because of that there are no mods that add much to the game at all

Except of course the 15000+ current mods that have been converted to SE...

Alright, tell me the major mods that have been moved over and work well, but exclude anything that is: house mods, follower mods, texture mods, and new item mods

Should have done some research before you deleted your regular skyrim, SE doesn't have skse yet and because of that there are no mods that add much to the game at all

Alright, tell me the major mods that have been moved over and work well, but exclude anything that is: house mods, follower mods, texture mods, and new item mods

You really expect me to provide a detailed list for you and also to do it to your silly rules, I will give you the polite answer "No".

You really expect me to provide a detailed list for you and also to do it to your silly rules, I will give you the polite answer "No".

Ill take that as you cant, lets not reply to this thread anymore let it die

He could, but why the fuck would he? If you don't know how to use the skyrim SE nexus page that is your problem, not his.

He could, but why the fuck would he? If you don't know how to use the skyrim SE nexus page that is your problem, not his.

Why force an argument? I was simply saying there are no mods that actually add anything to the game other than small stuff because no skse and no skyui :^)

Why force an argument? I was simply saying there are no mods that actually add anything to the game other than small stuff because no skse and no skyui :^)

Look, someone comes looking for honest advice and you tell him that basically there are NO mods for SSE that are of any significance. That is disingenuous at best! Then when I challenge you on that false statement you want me to prove your argument for you? Please..

If you are genuinely unfamiliar with nexusmods and are truly under the belief that only SKSE and SkyUI are the only noteworthy/playable mods then I am sorry for you. 

Latest update on SKSE64 is that progress has been good and a demo video is anticipated next week showing it working. SkyUI will work out the box the moment SKSE64 is released to my understanding.

Look, someone comes looking for honest advice and you tell him that basically there are NO mods for SSE that are of any significance. That is disingenuous at best! Then when I challenge you on that false statement you want me to prove your argument for you? Please..

If you are genuinely unfamiliar with nexusmods and are truly under the belief that only SKSE and SkyUI are the only noteworthy/playable mods then I am sorry for you. 

Latest update on SKSE64 is that progress has been good and a demo video is anticipated next week showing it working. SkyUI will work out the box the moment SKSE64 is released to my understanding.

If your first reply is over exaggeration i will have you look at your own point, there are currently 3500 mods on nexus for SE and they are almost all texture mods, body presets, player homes, new items, and companions; if you have over 1000 hours in the game you wont play SE because its basically vanilla skyrim atm