hi all

I wouldn't trust any link you've put up as far as you can be thrown, given the shit you regularly pull.

Is Liz supposed to have a twin in high hrothgar? Cause opening up the Ck to change her weight and get rid of her clothes brings up two instances.

In 1.1 aswell?

def 3, also in 1.1 Liz's head and body are detached, and have to be disabled/ enabled or setweight ___ at every cell change.

Load an earlier save without her as a follower, go to her and make her a follower again. Does she still have the neck gap then?

If so, you probably have the wrong esp for whatever reason. 

The 1.1 version (indentifiable by the last time of change in windows explorer 23:59) has the weight set to 30, which gives you no gap.

I just manually adjusted her translation and it's all good, I've got her on a custom high poly body with full SMP support for all collisions except hair and I'd rather keep that than use the default.

So CITRUS works completely fine on her?

I just manually adjusted her translation and it's all good, I've got her on a custom high poly body with full SMP support for all collisions except hair and I'd rather keep that than use the default.

So CITRUS works completely fine on her?

Body, not head. Haven't got to the head yet. She's a custom race so rebuilding the head requires translating her to a vanilla race, and back again with copying the morph data both times, which a pain in the ass as far as the CK is concerned.

I want another body type. - Follow this description provided by rxkx22

I see this line in the description page, but I can't find this description and searching for rxkx22 in this thread shows no results other than your first post. How can I get this follower to work with CBBE or UUNP bodyslide?

I want another body type. - Follow this description provided by rxkx22

I see this line in the description page, but I can't find this description and searching for rxkx22 in this thread shows no results other than your first post. How can I get this follower to work with CBBE or UUNP bodyslide?

[How to change body type to your liking]

Spoiler  

[1]

Copy the following 2 body meshes which you want to use from body mod.

If you want to use the same body as the player character, copy from 

Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets/here

femalebody_0

femalebody_1

[2]

Overwrite Vivace meshes Data/meshes/actors/character/Vivace/here by [1]'s files.

*Copy and overwrite the following files as well if the hands and feet have any seams on her.

femalefeet_0

femalefeet_1

femalehands_0

femalehands_1

[3]

Done.

*You have to change their skin textures as well by yourself 

if you want to use the special body which doesn't correspond to UNP or CBBE textures.

Skin textures are 

Data/textures/actors/character/Vivace/here, so you just replace these files if you want to change.

Taken from the link I provided.

CBBE won't work because incompatible textures.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are there any plans to upload the other versions too (tweaked faces and hair variations)Thanks!

No plans for that at the moment, because the interest in her has dropped to a pretty low lvl.

Also, out of the ~7600+ unique persons who have downloaded her on nexus, only like 4 have fulfilled my basic request of them posting pics of her. Take all you can, give nothing in return. Good community I'd say.

/rant over

Are there any plans to upload the other versions too (tweaked faces and hair variations)Thanks!

No plans for that at the moment, because the interest in her has dropped to a pretty low lvl.

Also, out of the ~7600+ unique persons who have downloaded her on nexus, only like 4 have fulfilled my basic request of them posting pics of her. Take all you can, give nothing in return. Good community I'd say.

/rant over

You are surely right in the rant, i can't speak for others, but myself hasn't touched skyrim for ages due to working exhaustion, at the moment i have time only for minimal browsing and social media unfortunatelly....i miss skyrim so much   :(  :(  :(

/rant over

I know it's a shame, but try not to take it personally. :) I think the low interest is simply due to the fact that the game itself (skyrim) is getting old and waning considerably in attention. Even the modding community for Skyrim: SE is having a hard time taking off. 

The low interest does not reflect the quality of your work :) Good job as always.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Have you thought about expanding her and giving her custom voice? I bet you wouldn't have problems with finding voice actor for the follower.

Not yet, first things first, like updating her looks and fixing discoloration.

But I'm intrigued by that idea, although I don't have a clue about where to even start looking for a voice actor. Or the lines and what she'd say and stuff. I only cared about her looks so far.