View File

[Version 1.5 up on nexus. May update it here too]

[introduction]

This mod adds Liz, a standalone follower based on the looks of one of the characters of sanhoshin.

[About her]

Name : Liz

Race : Nord

Marriable : Yes

Combat style : Destruction and conjuration spells, archery

Essential : Yes

Voice : Young Eager

Body types : Custom UNPB based body, UNP, UNP HDT, UNPB BBP, 7B BBP

Weight: 30, weight 70/100 available as patches

Outfit :

SC Witch of the Wilds (*note that the conversion I made only supports weight 30)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[install]

Install her manually:

Just copy everything inside the "Data" folder into your Data folder located in your Skyrim folder.

Don't forget to activate "Liz Follower.esp" in NMM/MO.

Or

Via NMM

Install whichever patches you want - weight, body type, AFTER installing the main file

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Recommended Mods]

Any follower overhaul mods, such as

EFF or AFT.

[Mods used in Screenshots and not credited mods]

Warmer Magic Lights - makes magelight give off a neutral, white light

Konan enb with custom LUT

Imaginator - lot's of tweaks like saturation, contrast, brightness, sun intensity etc.

ELFX - Lighting overhaul

Directors Tools - Weather changing tool and different FX

Simple Armor

Eihei skin texture

Improved Eyes

SG Hairpack

[FAQ]

She has a black face? - Select her in the console, disable her, look and walk around, enable her again.

She doesn't look like in the screenshots! - Use the recommended mods and the ones used in my screenshots, see above

I want another body type. - Drop your body meshes into Data\meshes\JRShared\Liz\ and overwrite when asked

[Credits]

Jerok and JRCosta for doing the actual work! I only made the character preset.

Cara1993 for initial help with follower creation.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/29/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

I take it you fixed all the wrong paths for the skins and tints?

also, if you were gonna include all the tris and shapemorphs you could have just went with the much higher quality citrus head?

Yeah, she looks like she's supposed to now. The eye maps not being used was a nif merging problem.

I haven't looked into citrus head yet, but am satisfied with what she looks like right now.

Could I let's say, simply replace the head meshes etc and still get (approx.) the same look on my character?

About Citrus heads:

I use them whenever I make a new character now, but don't underestimate changing a vanilla head into Citrus, how well the face will translate heavily depends on how much custom shaping was made, the more it was done the more likely the chance swapping to Citrus will turn the character into a monster, since custom morphs are not compatible.  :D Though I won't discard the offchance it might turn into another appealing, although different, shape.

Citrus heads also have some issues around the eyes and other areas so expect having to deal with those as well. Don't underestimate how much time some people dedicate to making a face.

[EDIT]I'm amused to realize that two people from the same small country helped out.[/EDIT]

About Citrus heads:

I use them whenever I make a new character now, but don't underestimate changing a vanilla head into Citrus, how well the face will translate heavily depends on how much custom shaping was made, the more it was done the more likely the chance swapping to Citrus will turn the character into a monster, since custom morphs are not compatible.  :D Though I won't discard the offchance it might turn into another appealing, although different, shape.

Citrus heads also have some issues around the eyes and other areas so expect having to deal with those as well. Don't underestimate how much time some people dedicate to making a face.

On the mod page it says that it contains the associated morphs. But it is still somewhat incompatible?

About Citrus heads:

On the mod page it says that it contains the associated morphs. But it is still somewhat incompatible?

The ingame morphs, yes. For example, if you move a slider for the vanilla mouth it will move similarly for Citrus. But if you did any sculpting (that's the word I've been looking for) it will not reflect as you'd expect. And considering how much work you put into your head I assume you did some.

About Citrus heads:

The ingame morphs, yes. For example, if you move a slider for the vanilla mouth it will move similarly for Citrus. But if you did any sculpting (that's the word I've been looking for) it will not reflect as you'd expect. And considering how much work you put into your head I assume you did some.

Actually, sculpting was barely necessary in creating the face shape :D

Slider tweaking has been enough on the most part.

About Citrus heads:

[EDIT]I'm amused to realize that two people from the same small country helped out.[/EDIT]

Really? Portuguese too?  :lol:

Really? Portuguese too?  :lol:

Technically born in Spain but living in Portugal too. :P Small world.

Great job. I need to learn some techniques with you :)

Thanks, but I'm damn low in the totem pole. Spent the entire day yesterday trying to make a summon speak some custom lines when appearing and staying idle, only managed to make it say something when idle in the end. xP I guess there's something about the behaviour that I'm missing.

To be fair half of that time was just trying to stop the creation kit from not crashing on me in dialogue windows.

Hi all.

I convert Liz to SSE and i send PM and the files to JRCosta.

JRCosta write for me this: "You may share the link on the follower Liz page, I bet lots of users will be happy with this conversion   ^_^"

SSE files: https://mega.nz/#!sE5yCRCB!UNGsTu6N52eD261Ry_T9eJdtgvLf1pyGipLa7ZV1-0g

Install steps:

1) Install the original Liz Follower to SSE.

2) Save the ESP in the new Creation Kit.

3) Copy this files to the game. (rewrite all)

4) Enjoy. :)

Pictures:

http://imageshack.com/a/img921/7904/x9DL4L.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img922/4386/RxDns4.jpg

hi all

I wouldn't trust any link you've put up as far as you can be thrown, given the shit you regularly pull.

Is Liz supposed to have a twin in high hrothgar? Cause opening up the Ck to change her weight and get rid of her clothes brings up two instances.