Sexout Tryout Crashing and quest issue maybe

shastatk

So I installed sexout with everything except the sunny smiles companion mod, I started the quest to go to Eddie and gain his trust. I took the route to become enslaved by him but is there supposed to be a new quest when he tells you to go out and have sex with about 2 dozen of his men? another issue is when I try to leave the grounds at the entrance when you get shocked by the collar my game plays the sequence of blacking out, but then when Im supposed to awake the game freezes still with a black screen and crashes to desktop. Any suggestions?

I am using powder gangers redone and I disabled that but no avail to the problem.

• 4 weeks later...

what is your load order?

Here's the order:

FalloutNV.esm

T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

HonestHearts.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

UnethicalDeeds.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSoliciting.esm

SexoutTryout.esm

Another-Kick-in-the-Head.esm

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

Sexout-Another-Kick-Extension.esp

SexoutSpunk.esp

BetterGamePerformanceV4.esp

Glove_be_gone.esp

BetterGamePerformanceV4.esp

1nivVSLArmors.esp

WeaponModsExpanded.esp

PMS.esp

HIIheadgearpack.esp

NVPD - New Vegas Police Department.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

BreadMod.esp

PowderGangersRedone.esp

SilverRushReOccupied.esp

Simple Reputation and Disguises.esp

Tommy Gun.esp

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

SexoutSexAssault.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

RealSmokes.esp

NVCassWinWhiskeyContest.esp

SexoutPosNew.esp

st.esp

PittGalStatsFIx.esp

• 2 weeks later...

try making a new save with only tryout and its requirements and if the problem is still there then i sadly cant help you, btw have you used loot to sort the order?

So I decided to do a clean install out of the possibility not having the sunny companion mod had something to do with it and I was playing on a save that had not just got out of the tutorial and what not. Long story short quest is working I head to present sunny but when Eddie fucks my player and Scrambler fucks Sunny, after he finishes with me when its Scramblers turn the game crashes. I managed to see that Sunny was getting a threesome, so maybe its too many npc's having sex in one room? I dont know how to disable that.

P.S

I cant seem to get LOOT running, saying im missing some windows api but the 2015 visual c++ wont install correctly no matter how many times I try.

• 3 months later...

I just recently installed tryout and all the requirements and had the same issue for a day or two.  After a *lot* of experimenting with the powder-gangers (and the legion who also had a crash issue for me) I became convinced that the bondage/ZAZ animations were not playing right and crashing for me.  I dug deep in the forums and found the files and installed them separately even though they should be incorporated into the required files already and that *seems* to have fixed the problem for me.  Maybe try that and see if it fixes it for you.  

Good luck =]

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently installed tryout and all the requirements and had the same issue for a day or two.  After a *lot* of experimenting with the powder-gangers (and the legion who also had a crash issue for me) I became convinced that the bondage/ZAZ animations were not playing right and crashing for me.  I dug deep in the forums and found the files and installed them separately even though they should be incorporated into the required files already and that *seems* to have fixed the problem for me.  Maybe try that and see if it fixes it for you.  

Good luck =]

I'm having a similar issue, where did you find the animations?

EDIT: Reinstalling this seemed to wrok:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/418-sexout-zaz/

Archived