Hello guys! You probably don't know me, but I've been lurking here on the forums for a while and posting the occasional question/suggestion. This thread is just something I wanted to share, and I want to disclaim that EVONY'S JOURNAL WILL NEVER BE DONE! Ever. I had intended to see it through to the end, until I realized that half of my mods weren't updated, which led to a lot of them borking. Since I have a LOT of mods that require clean saves, I couldn't go back to Evony's file because it was so broken and incompatible with the updated mods. 

So below you'll find Evony's short (25 pages) journal, with screenshots, as a PDF. Since it won't be continued, I thought I would post it on here to see if anyone was interested in reading it :)

On another note, I'll be happy to upload my modlist and the journal of a new playthrough if people are interested. Let me know in the comments, and enjoy!

<WARNING: Contains nudity, cursing, bondage, slavery, masochism, rape, beastiality, hentai... pretty much every substantial sexlab mod I could find.>

EvonySkyrimJournal.pdf

Here's the first few pages of my new character, Freya's journal. Let me know down below if you want to read more ;)

FreyaDeviousJournal.pdf

I read the first few pages to check it out and I like it already! Definitely will be reading the rest. :) A shame it won't be continued.

Thank you! Any constructive suggestions on writing etc are welcome :)

I'm setting up a new game now... you know you have too many mods when you have 40+ MCM's to set up :P Will likely write a journal for this game as well, because writing is good for me. I'll upload it here if people are interested!

.. you know you have too many mods when you have 40+ MCM's to set up :P

Is there any such thing as "too many"?

Regardless, I think most of us can relate. 

Coincidently enough, I had to start a new playthrough for much of the same reason, as well as trying to debug a few issues my previous PC ran into, including an immortal (essential) sabrecat that seems able to magically teleport to wherever I go, even indoors, killing every non-essential NPC around, and won't stay dead for more than a minute or two, despite being killed (bleedout state, at least) well over 200 times.

Then just when I tried starting a new playthrough, all of the (over 40+) mods would not load quick enough to configure before even getting out of Helgen. Deviously Cursed Loot just happened to become available (with its defaults) at the same time I was supposed to loot the first body after having hands freed, and just by chance left me stuck with a tentacle parasite and blindfold. I saved and went to bed shortly afterwards, so not sure what I'll do next. 

Although it did give me an idea for a mod, if I ever learn how to make one, in which events from other mods would ideally be set to 0% chance, or the mod set to inactive, and allow an MCM config page where the player could set triggers on level-up to activate certain mods, or have percentage chances in some common mods to increment based on level-up. What I was hoping for in the new playthrough, was to not enable anything too restrictive until I had gained a few levels and skills first.

Is there any such thing as "too many"?

Regardless, I think most of us can relate. 

Coincidently enough, I had to start a new playthrough for much of the same reason, as well as trying to debug a few issues my previous PC ran into, including an immortal (essential) sabrecat that seems able to magically teleport to wherever I go, even indoors, killing every non-essential NPC around, and won't stay dead for more than a minute or two, despite being killed (bleedout state, at least) well over 200 times.

Then just when I tried starting a new playthrough, all of the (over 40+) mods would not load quick enough to configure before even getting out of Helgen. Deviously Cursed Loot just happened to become available (with its defaults) at the same time I was supposed to loot the first body after having hands freed, and just by chance left me stuck with a tentacle parasite and blindfold. I saved and went to bed shortly afterwards, so not sure what I'll do next. 

Although it did give me an idea for a mod, if I ever learn how to make one, in which events from other mods would ideally be set to 0% chance, or the mod set to inactive, and allow an MCM config page where the player could set triggers on level-up to activate certain mods, or have percentage chances in some common mods to increment based on level-up. What I was hoping for in the new playthrough, was to not enable anything too restrictive until I had gained a few levels and skills first.

Or perhaps just a mod that lets you save ALL mcm settings as multiple profiles, so that you can have one profile for easy mode, one for medium, one for frostfall/whatever, etc. I know there's a mod on nexus that saves some MCM settings (FISS I think?), but it only works for a handful of mods--practically none of which I use. 

At least Cursed loot, SOS, and Defeat have this option built in, I remember when I didn't know Cursed Loot had the export option and I had to go through every time and tweak every single menu, lol :P

Also, I run Alternate Start: Live Another Life to skip the whole annoying Helgen sequence. I don't even talk to the statue of Mara until I've got everything configured, set up, registered, and have exited/reloaded the game. I usually keep a save file that has all the mcm settings done, but I haven't picked a start yet, so that if I want to start a new character I don't have to go through all that again. It's just hitting that new game button that I hate doing.

Or perhaps just a mod that lets you save ALL mcm settings as multiple profiles, so that you can have one profile for easy mode, one for medium, one for frostfall/whatever, etc. I know there's a mod on nexus that saves some MCM settings (FISS I think?), but it only works for a handful of mods--practically none of which I use. 

At least Cursed loot, SOS, and Defeat have this option built in, I remember when I didn't know Cursed Loot had the export option and I had to go through every time and tweak every single menu, lol :P

Also, I run Alternate Start: Live Another Life to skip the whole annoying Helgen sequence. I don't even talk to the statue of Mara until I've got everything configured, set up, registered, and have exited/reloaded the game. I usually keep a save file that has all the mcm settings done, but I haven't picked a start yet, so that if I want to start a new character I don't have to go through all that again. It's just hitting that new game button that I hate doing.

I've read about some mod organizers being able to save different mod selection profiles, but they also seem a bit more complicated and technical than the Nexus Mod Manager that I am accustomed to. 

I didn't really like some of the options available for random starts in "Live Another Life", or in "Skyrim Bound" (similar features, I think, but Skyrim Bound seemed more geared toward starting as a captured slave in most options. I never actually tried them, so I do not remember which had what options.

I simply saved a save file while "Prisoner", before selecting name, race, gender, etc, to use as a start and skip the loading video sequence, while preserving the vanilla main quests.

I've read about some mod organizers being able to save different mod selection profiles, but they also seem a bit more complicated and technical than the Nexus Mod Manager that I am accustomed to. 

I didn't really like some of the options available for random starts in "Live Another Life", or in "Skyrim Bound" (similar features, I think, but Skyrim Bound seemed more geared toward starting as a captured slave in most options. I never actually tried them, so I do not remember which had what options.

I simply saved a save file while "Prisoner", before selecting name, race, gender, etc, to use as a start and skip the loading video sequence, while preserving the vanilla main quests.

I use MO, no idea if that can save my MCM settings. If it can, my life will be complete.

I've played the Helgen sequence so many times, I could never go back to it. I have literally every line memorized--as I'm sure you do as well. When I want to start near Helgen, I just do the camping in the woods start as it drops you right next to Helgen :) Also can't live without immerslave and CCAS to get my sexlab mods going from the start! Immerslave now has a start in that same camp near Helgen, but you'll start with the miscellaneous bondage you choose, making the start much more difficult but still in the perfect location. 

I've played the Helgen sequence so many times, I could never go back to it. I have literally every line memorized--as I'm sure you do as well. When I want to start near Helgen, I just do the camping in the woods start as it drops you right next to Helgen :) Also can't live without immerslave and CCAS to get my sexlab mods going from the start! Immerslave now has a start in that same camp near Helgen, but you'll start with the miscellaneous bondage you choose, making the start much more difficult but still in the perfect location. 

I may have to consider that option soon. I've spent all day trying to get through the Helgen sequence, but cannot resist the urge to use Zaz Animation's MCM menus to untie myself before it's time to. I just hate the idea that character creation is done while hands are tied and PC covered in baggy clothing, so there's no way to see the "Racemenu" adjustments. I tell myself, "I'm just going to restore character control, to get undressed, then go along with the script...", but it never works out. 

I did discover that when using any "release" debug options in MCM during the original Helgen scene, doesn't entirely break the questline. It will pick back up on track, as soon as you enter the keep, so it makes for another option to skip the long-winded execution scene, and having to wait for the dragon to show up.  

Your newest story is starting to get good. Do be cautious of those innkeepers. I don't trust them. They have a very dominant demeanor about them, and I would not doubt they'd try to force inexperienced young adventurers into a life of prostitution.

Your newest story is starting to get good. Do be cautious of those innkeepers. I don't trust them. They have a very dominant demeanor about them, and I would not doubt they'd try to force inexperienced young adventurers into a life of prostitution.

I'm sure that since I can think of it, it exists, but it would be cool if NPCs reacted to your sexual status--like we see in Sexlab, the "skill" you're at. As a virgin, people would try to take advantage of your innocence by convincing you to become their slave/prostitute, but if you were really skilled you would get comments about how much they would pay for a night with you... Other things could be if you have a lot of sex but low skill, you're considered a whore. Could even have a sex skill tree. Hmmm

I'm glad you're enjoying the story :) I uploaded those pages to sorta get a feel for whether people were interested in reading it or not. My goal with Freya's journal was to be more descriptive, not as action based. 

I wish that I could do the same, but have too many memory issues, and my stories would suck with missing or forgotten details. It would also have to wait until I get all of the mods I want or like to work correctly. I also do not think that I have any easy screenshot method set up on this computer, but it does record nice video. Maybe I'll edit a bunch of scenes together, into a story and then figure out how to do a narrative for it, and maybe even voice acting. Who knows?

I wish that I could do the same, but have too many memory issues, and my stories would suck with missing or forgotten details. It would also have to wait until I get all of the mods I want or like to work correctly. I also do not think that I have any easy screenshot method set up on this computer, but it does record nice video. Maybe I'll edit a bunch of scenes together, into a story and then figure out how to do a narrative for it, and maybe even voice acting. Who knows?

The hotkey for screenshots through steam is F12, that's what I use :) I installed Immersive Hud to get rid of the compass etc for screenshots. I could record it as well, my computer was built for streaming after all. That just sounds like way too much video editing :P

P.S. Freya may or may not have gotten herself locked in a chastity belt. ;)

post-1140376-0-79530400-1480472500_thumb.jpg

The hotkey for screenshots through steam is F12, that's what I use :) I installed Immersive Hud to get rid of the compass etc for screenshots. I could record it as well, my computer was built for streaming after all. That just sounds like way too much video editing :P

P.S. Freya may or may not have gotten herself locked in a chastity belt. ;)

I thought it was F12, since I instinctively press it for screenshots on another game that I sometimes play through Steam, but it doesn't work for me in Skyrim. It's probably just a mod hotkey conflict in my configs somewhere. I'll look into it again. 

My computer is one of those Asus ROG G752 gaming laptops, which has the nVidia background apps to do HD recording at high frame rates, and live stream features. It has a hardware-dedicated macro key with a video cam icon I can easily press to catch bugs with, more easily than trying to screenshot something that may only happen for a second or less, or which may be difficult to describe in a photo.

I thought it was F12, since I instinctively press it for screenshots on another game that I sometimes play through Steam, but it doesn't work for me in Skyrim. It's probably just a mod hotkey conflict in my configs somewhere. I'll look into it again. 

My computer is one of those Asus ROG G752 gaming laptops, which has the nVidia background apps to do HD recording at high frame rates, and live stream features. It has a hardware-dedicated macro key with a video cam icon I can easily press to catch bugs with, more easily than trying to screenshot something that may only happen for a second or less, or which may be difficult to describe in a photo.

I usually end up taking two or three screenshots of a moment, just to be sure I got it exactly how I wanted it. That is, when the animations line up ;)

Archived