Smoking mod.

Queency

because smoking stimulate orgasm. 

hmm,no? 

But we can try to add this just for the fun no?

I smoke for yeeeears but I never had an orgasm from it. Quite the opposite I can say.  :P  :P  :cool:

I'd heard that yes. But maybe they lie to me.

There is a cannabis growing mod in OKW....

attachicon.gifElliesWeeds1.jpg    attachicon.gifElliesWeeds2.jpg

Roll a joint, smoking it   attachicon.gifSabsWeed.jpg  - but unfortunatly no passing over to the friends.

There's a cigarette pack object with smoking animation available from somewhere... let me find it... but it doesn't have anything to do with OKW or AW or anything.

Here's the mod from ModTheSims:

http://modthesims.info/d/480744

I think OP is referring to Sims 4, since they mentioned wicked whims.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

K well I have stated In previous post That I don't mind helping where Is needed. I been putting out a ton of weed Items as of lately. i'm trying to get the ball rolling on this.  This seems like a pretty easy mod for the most part. With the dazed effect times x100 change the names to high slightly buzzed ect.. Add that to the bong change the bubble effects to smoke. I been looking into It. Just need someone with blender exp to make a few objects. I can work on the traits and add those to the items.

Growable Weed Bush.. Still working out the kinks, and need to change a few things in how the weed grows. It will replace the tomato plants. I can't make but 1 flavor. I decided to make purple but I will make a green 1 as well. You will have to replace the purple 1 if that's what u want.... 

Managed to get the names changed. Any1 know how to add moodlets to items if so then we have a fully functionable eatable weed fruit mod at least its a step?

post-1688989-0-94981100-1489106691_thumb.jpg

post-1688989-0-99161000-1489114767_thumb.jpg

Wastedfluid, Thats awesome! Thanks for even just doing the grow able weed thing at least someone's trying & for that we're greatfull. Thank ya! :))

np just trying to get something to gether.. It's still got a ways to go, and it's only a temp solution until we can get a team together, and maybe come up with a better way do this. The first stages I still need to add but the final stages are set. You can find the downloads over on my page

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3806-wastedfluids-the-sims-4-mods-hugefile-sexy-billboard-city-replacements-31117/

Archived