Favorite ENBs?!

omegaLauren

Hey :3,

I've been using RealVision ENB for the longest time and I'm thinking about branching out and trying some new ENB's. One thing thats really important to be is lightning that can make muscles (like abs) really stand out.

It would be pretty cool if some of you guys told me what some of your favorite ENBs are, and maybe share a bit about them. I definitely encourage pics :)

• 2 weeks later...

The best ones that are - not shared.Simply, because they are unique in visuals and are authors own child ;)

If every modder would think and act like that, we'd have no mods at all.

well,ENB is not a mod at all, it does not take time for creation of assets,making design of costumes and textures,rigging them. ENB is a VFX for Artists,main component is indifferent  GPU coding . Absolutely different things.

Main comment was supposed to be an ironic sarcasm :D

I'm using Muyrundus ENB 3.4, with Vivid weathers (and a couple minor tweaks); I love the sunsets and sunrises, they're amazing. I'd link it but I don't know how long its been hidden on Nexus. I've been using it since August and while it hits my system for about 20fps, I still get around 30 frames outside, 40 inside.

My favorite is of course the one I made.

As for favorite of the "in the wild" kind, that would be K Pure Light, of which there are about 5 million children ENBs of, including but limited to:

HRK

Rampage

SnapDragon

SnapDragon Prime

TAZ

Millipon

Tetrachromatic

Aeon

TK

Rudy

and like 30 others.

And of course K enb itself grew from Matso's amazing ENB, which Kyo carried on after Matso 'retired'.

Still using True Vision. Colors, skin, lighting, atmosphere, everything is well-rounded.

And I'm too lazy to try sth new tbh, installing ENBs can be trouble so as long as True Vision works for me (and it does) I won't switch.

Unless someone can point me to something just as good and less CPU-demanding. Not that True Vision is overly demanding but the less the better.

The best ones that are - not shared.Simply, because they are unique in visuals and are authors own child ;)

You do know there are so many people who tweak ENBs and create their own that look really good that are never shared, right? One of those reasons are files used from a ENB by an author and they can't be bothered to ask for permission, or simply just don't want to share it. It's very much like character presets.

You do know there are so many people who tweak ENBs and create their own that look really good that are never shared, right? One of those reasons are files used from a ENB by an author and they can't be bothered to ask for permission, or simply just don't want to share it. It's very much like character presets.
Your first point isn't really an argument. Saying "many people do that, that's why" doesn't answer the question of why they strictly won't.

Your second point is valid argument though, I can see how copying lots of values and the base from another enb is bordering plagiarism.

But I can't think of many reasons of why not to share e.g character presets.

We are going off topic again, so:

Konan enb is looking really nice in general, but the weather is rather bland.

why is no one giving vividian some love? :(

Isn't it obsolete? I thought Vivid Weathers and Vivid ENB were intended to replace it. And then they get included in NLVA, which itself is incorporated into Snowfall.

oh, had no idea, i just use vividian enb and fogs and clouds

what would you guys recommend to use with a GTX 970?

It's a great videocard, but it depends a lot on your mods. Without mods, you could probably handle ANY enb fine. With 4k textures and tons of extra NPCs and buildings and clutter (which is how I play), maybe no ENB at all or at least something lightweight. And, just sayin', the Snowfall ENB is relatively lightweight. :-)

It's a great videocard, but it depends a lot on your mods. Without mods, you could probably handle ANY enb fine. With 4k textures and tons of extra NPCs and buildings and clutter (which is how I play), maybe no ENB at all or at least something lightweight. And, just sayin', the Snowfall ENB is relatively lightweight. :-)

the only aesthetic mods im using are nobleskyrimmod, solstheim landscape and furniture, smim and rci

gonna give snowfall a try ;)

Archived