Nekomimi project.

Icemoore

Have you tried PMing Minoumimi as they also have a account here on LL as well not sure if they have that one here or not though. But PMing them might be the fastest way to get help.

You may or may not get a response from them as it looks like they are calling it quits. This is from their chat box on the site linked above.

Sat Oct 22, 5:17:59pm
Minoumimi: my race will never be re-released there is at least 1k more hours to be put on it and even though it is like throwing away 6k hours i do not feel like finishing it and i am quite Finished modding all together.. 28k hours and i still never got support when people with simple fkin re-texture mods get so much support i am done. The site stays up for a year until url expires then I am fed up of wasting money paying for mediafire and especially i have stopped wasting my life into this.

• 4 weeks later...

lol storminglitch that's pretty pathetic =3

how can you dare call me a weaboo when your on a sexmod forum using let me guess pregnant rape mods?

:D

and well to answer the question kinda late but ya

Are you running the game threw fnv4gb?

Do you have proper skeleton or using proper armors with them?

That body and some others are oblivion conversions and are not used by anything else so trying to mix stuff could cause crash

How exactly does it crash? have you tried changing bodies when naked or fully dressed ?

lol storminglitch that's pretty pathetic =3

how can you dare call me a weaboo when your on a sexmod forum using let me guess pregnant rape mods?

:D

As they said in Metal Race, let the carnage begin.

Yep, you need to admit: You're a no-lore weeaboo. You can add "butthurt" to the list, too.

I hate pregnancy mods at the same time i dislike the rape mods, but i use them to be lore-friendly. Because, at a war emerging on a harsh wasteland, rapes might occur, right?

At least, my character walks with power armor, not with anime eyes, bright pink anime hair and with skimpy neko clothes.

I'am 21 years old, and i think arguing in a sexmod forum a bit "childish", don't you think? So, i propose something: You stop the butthurt, i stop the arguments (I'm not american, but here, we say "argumentos". Arguments is right, right?)

Archived