Physics issue?

Sixpaths22

My body is fine, Breasts, Belly, butt, etc has collision and jiggles. However,  my hair and cape no longer have physics. I have tried things like reseting havok with the save tool. Maybe it is something simple I missed?

Need more info. Hdt? SMP? Perhaps upload your hair or cape file in question.

My body is fine, Breasts, Belly, butt, etc has collision and jiggles. However,  my hair and cape no longer have physics. I have tried things like reseting havok with the save tool. Maybe it is something simple I missed?

Need more info. Hdt? SMP? Perhaps upload your hair or cape file in question.

I am using HDT, using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77445/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D77445%26preview%3D&pUp=1

The cape is from a Japanese mod and the hair is KS Hair HDT.

They had physics at some point but I noticed they weren't moving anymore.

Breasts have collisions with hands only.

Butt doesn't have any collisions.

Belly is the only thing that has collisions with both schlongs and hands.

How I know? Quick look inside the xml file with JFF.

Capes, hair and stuff obviously isn't covered anyway, they should have their own xmls coming with the mods.

Which usually are highly incompatible to body physics xmls since sadly most of the hdt hair and clothes modders don't give a damn about proper "no collide with" setttings.

Breasts have collisions with hands only.

Butt doesn't have any collisions.

Belly is the only thing that has collisions with both schlongs and hands.

How I know? Quick look inside the xml file with JFF.

Capes, hair and stuff obviously isn't covered anyway, they should have their own xmls coming with the mods.

Which usually are highly incompatible to body physics xmls since sadly most of the hdt hair and clothes modders don't give a damn about proper "no collide with" setttings.

So I am missing the xmls or something for the Hair and Cape mods? I'll try reinstalling them but didn't seem like they came with any,

I have the same issue, like you seen in all-in-one topic. Did you install anything recently like Floppy SOS?

I noticed a hdtm.xml.disabled in my plugin folder.

Yeah, I saw that xml. I changed it to hdtm.xml but it didn't solve my problem. I've done the things you did in the HDT all in one thread as well.

The all-in-one installer is not that clear at least for me.

the requirement says :

Does it really need Racemeny Morphs activated for this HDT preset to work? Also the installer got a "SOS" part, do you need it clicked if you already got SOS full installed? It may overwirte some skeleton files and maybe break XPME ?

Archived