View File

Hello,
I brought a very old mod to life again, the Bannered Mare "Dungeon" , this mod is IDEAL for playing with script-based mods and together with the zaz-animation stuff.
You can of course use and re-design this up to your personal tasts and needs. I recommend you to play this with "Maria Eden", the amazing mod of "Zaira" (who is my king of scripting :-)))

If you decide to have a stay inside the metal-gibbets, you may free yourself (without loading another safe-game!!), but it´s quite hard...
Be warned that some furnitures are one way only...the pole tie is immense !!! ...you can only free yourself by reloading a gameplay or by using the "all controls reset" - I´ll maybe write a nice script to get a nice girl to free you again :-))
The sarcophagus is a trap, you can enter and then you will depend on the action in the upstairs-area...You will be freed after some time - but pay Attention where you are putting your feets on :exclamation:.
You can now lay and sit on a lot of "strange places", watch the NPC´s around you, so they show you the places - or find it out by yourself.
Crime section with own jail under the "Hood" of "safyria"...she should be looking like sister of Saadia. Be careful, she has all the whipping stuff ;)and she won´t die :D.
Bannered Mare Jail-Faction successfully added-Exectutive NPC´s: Ela and Safyria. (I´ll make them real guards and also followers/marriage-able).
Mod is momentary cleaned out against mismatches of the Bannered Mare Characters and their Faction(s). I´ll think about to trans-mix faction-parameters.
If you climb inside the pool you can stroke-off all clothing stuff and all zaz: you ll´get finally naked, but all stuff kept inside inventory (of course)!

Check this out, if you like:
The Maria Eden´s Mod is running with this cell like a charme. I did not even use the spell-creator for defining characters, furnitures or furniture or "favourite NPC" (NPC reminder for later sex)....if you enter with your dom (must not be a follower) - (as a slave) this Environment, you will exactly watch Maria Eden increase to all it´s dirty corners and quests. (lol)

With this mod you should be using:
Needed: stuff with *** marked
zaz-pack***
sexLab***
DDassets*** / &´FuzRoDoh´ ***....(lol)
Maria Eden Prostitute and all the dependies (MEP)
Piercing set (fine also for Maria Eden)
NPC-Overhaul
Apachii Hairs (needed in 1.00 and in 1.02) / SG Hair or KS HairDos or something different to make your females looking nice
High Heels and their sounds
A New Whiterun (so you get a more nice City with some clutter around)
RugNarok (more better carpets) [this let the carpets shine about 50 years younger !!!]
SG-Skin and something against bad faces........

*****RUN FNIS TO ADD THE ANIMATIONS IF USING 1.83-1.99 OR HIGHER, PLEASE !!!! *****
AND LOT OF THANKS GO TO "FORE" WHO MADE AND CREATED THE WONDERFUL FNIS MOD WITHOUT THIS ALL WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE !!!!

Creds to "nameless" and "zaira" for their fine ideas, because
-"Nameless" created this idea with his mod called "Bannered Mare Extension(s)" lot of time before:-)),
-and zaira for the continuous and professional work that makes every area going to be so much "zaz"
Thanks to SG-Hairs and all the people, who are spending hours by hours to create an individual and an amazing cute SKYRIM.

I´ll take care of some updates soon;-))

Enjoy!!!

P.S. if you don´t use the apachii-hairs, please quit the depended mod by using CK...look at the white, smaller pic, please

****UPDATE YOUR FNIS - ANIMATIONS AFTER INSTALLING 1.83 -1.99 or HIGHER, PLEASE****

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/26/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

This looks interesting and fun but I would suggest instead of having a "mods you should be using" section.  Have a requirements section for those mods that your mod absolutely requires to run and a separate recommended section for those mods that bring out your mod's potential but won't crash Skyrim if the user doesn't have them.  I can't tell from your description if I actually need any or all of those mods.  

Hi, you are right...thx

This looks interesting and fun but I would suggest instead of having a "mods you should be using" section.  Have a requirements section for those mods that your mod absolutely requires to run and a separate recommended section for those mods that bring out your mod's potential but won't crash Skyrim if the user doesn't have them.  I can't tell from your description if I actually need any or all of those mods.  

Hi, no Need to run Amok for a dependency:

If you get a mod with dependencies that you don´t want, you can easily change that:

Start the CK (creation kit) and click for the mod you want to work on, don´t load it, only chose the unwanted dependency  and press "crtl + del" at once. Then the dependency is fully deleted. Naturally you may get unwanted effects, with deko-stuff or things like that, it works!

Hard requirements (Masters):

• Dawnguard
  • Dragonborn
  • Sexlab
  • Devious Devices - Assets
  • ZAZ Animation Pack
  • Apachii Hair

... and the Apachii hair requirement is where you lose me, personally.  I firmly believe you should never require someone to use specific cosmetic changes.  Everyone has different tastes.

Hi, no, Maria Eden is not required....it´s only a fine choice, you can Play this home/inn/Taverne like always with some Little extra stuff by zaz...the "run" , add-on, naturally only makes sense using some sexual orientated mods of course.

You can break down the dependies and use also like vanilla;-)

Take the update please, cause the old Version has some old stuff inside that was not performing/supporting this mod exactly. If you want to get rid of apachii hairs, so watch the last pic.

Is Maria Eden required? I have everything else and mod is not working for some reason.

Nevermind.   I had 1.01 installed , but I have Apachii Hair so I removed 1.01 and just did 1 and it seems ok now. 

hi, I don´t know - I don´t play with bannered mare extensions. Maria Eden P. is made to play everywhere but works best in cells, where no NPC´s block the navmesh, that mod must have enough place and I was also taking care in the original upstairs-area of the bannered mare, to change some narrow ways, so that the npc´s can run around without collisions or blocking the ways. I made changes around the fire-place and the stairs and in the kitchen at the fire-place. That´s the most important thing, to enjoy the script-mods without any interruptions !!!!

Both together .... no...THINK about the doubling navMesh, may cause conflicts !!!!   Instead you can chose and change your gameplay from time to time.

P.S.: I only play WITH and INSIDE my own buildings, because I take care that they work fine with MEP.

Can I use this mod together with Bannered Mare Extension of Marie Eden?

Guys, stupid question

Skyrim wont load my game complaining that skyrim.esm, dawnguard.esm..... and a hole bunch of other esm´s are not present.

When i deactivate the mod it loading of a save game is no issue

Any ideas

Btw, had that with an other mod as well Mashira followers..no clue what the problem is!

....you should find it out yourself...there´s a pull-chain behind the ivy (if you come down the stairs, Keep right along the wall near the 2 wooden pony´s)....this hidden door is the secret door of the original Dragon-Reach-secret Gateway behind the throne, there was a plan from BETHESDA but never got be finished (when I saw and studied the Dragonreach-Qrea, I wanted to get this door into function, because it´s the most exiting secret door in the game imo :-)))

Hello thanks for your mod(s).

How do you get access to the secret room, please ?

Please look inside your Skript extender for the mods, that are activated - are they all active?....do you have an error if you watch for NMM - load-order list---something´s RED there?

Guys, stupid question

Skyrim wont load my game complaining that skyrim.esm, dawnguard.esm..... and a hole bunch of other esm´s are not present.

When i deactivate the mod it loading of a save game is no issue

Any ideas

Btw, had that with an other mod as well Mashira followers..no clue what the problem is!

Hi, I never saw that guy, I actually played the main quest so far. I don´t have stroken the questing - stuff or changed any marker-Points...I only can watch the visitors exacly use the added idle-markering...maybe he´s afraid to be punished-lol.

Funny thing, even though I'm keeping this up-to-date, Ravyn hasn't had a chance to go visit since 1.02 :P

Hi, awesome mod, please provide english version of it for all the areas like jorrvaskr living quarters etc, as i had to go through tes5edit to change the names of the areas from deutsch to english. easy enough for me but not everyone might know how to do it

Oh, sorry, this is not working, because I don´t know the english terminology for all the stuff...if you Change the things, you are welcomed, to upload that changes here...BUT WAIT FOR THAT UNTIL I HAVE THIS MOD FINISHED.

BUT WAIT, PLASE UNTIL I HAVE FINISHED

Hi, awesome mod, please provide english version of it for all the areas like jorrvaskr living quarters etc, as i had to go through tes5edit to change the names of the areas from deutsch to english. easy enough for me but not everyone might know how to do it