Crash when activating the Install option in the Sexlab Framework menu.

OK, I have been trying to get this mod working for a week now, but to no avail, and I have no idea what else to do, I uninstalled all my mods and started from scratch, but I keep running into the same problem. After loading up the game, I do as instructed by the mod page and go to the menu and hit the install button, exiting the menus and getting ready to wait, only for the game to CTD a few seconds later.

I have no idea what could be doing this, I'm using mod organizer so it would show if there were conflicts, and I got no warnings when I ran FNIS to set up the animations, but it still crashes every single time it starts its install process. The only thing I haven't done yet is clean Skyrim's plugins, but that shouldn't be causing the crash right.

The only mods I have currently installed are The Unoficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch, Alternate Start, SexLab, SkyUI, FNIS with the Creature pack, JContainers, XP32 Maximum Skeleton, and CBBE, and I wont be installing anymore till I get this mod working, so if anyone can give me any ideas on what my be going wrong, I would love to hear them.

K, this time I decided to wait and let it try and setup automatically in game. I got the message that it was automatically installing Sexlab, then got the message Setup Sexlab, and then not a second later the game crashed to desktop. I even re-installed my game before this to see if that was the issue, but it still crashed, so I have no idea whats going on.

Same problem here too bro, I tried all there is to try (reinstalling SL Framework as well, couple times actually) but with the same ass result. 

My load order should be legit...but I'll show you guys non the less: 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
lockpickvision.esp
Perks Unbound.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
TavernClothes-MTM.esp
faster vanilla horses.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
convenient horses.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
TKDodge.esp
Brows.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
SL Sleeping Necro.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
hg.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
CharGen Morphs.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
FNIS.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Jennifer.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
UltimateDragons.esp
QuickLight.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
The Ningheim.esp
The Ningheim - Followers.esp
ErynielElfV2.esp

I've come across other pleas for help in LoversLab forums, so it seems pretty common. If there's a legit working fix for this issue, plz let me hear about it. 
This stupid issue is rlly getting to me... :angry:

Same problem here too bro, I tried all there is to try (reinstalling SL Framework as well, couple times actually) but with the same ass result. 

My load order should be legit...but I'll show you guys non the less: 

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
lockpickvision.esp
Perks Unbound.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
TavernClothes-MTM.esp
faster vanilla horses.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
convenient horses.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
TKDodge.esp
Brows.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
SL Sleeping Necro.esp
ForgottenCity.esp
hg.esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
CharGen Morphs.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
FNIS.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
XPMSE.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
Jennifer.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
UltimateDragons.esp
QuickLight.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
The Ningheim.esp
The Ningheim - Followers.esp
ErynielElfV2.esp

I've come across other pleas for help in LoversLab forums, so it seems pretty common. If there's a legit working fix for this issue, plz let me hear about it. 
This stupid issue is rlly getting to me... :angry:

Although probably completely unrelated, I had frequent CTDs, often even so bad as to crash before the game would even load, when I tried using some of the Bijn mods, but had not experienced hardly any CTDs since doing without those. It may just be some incompatible asset within one of those mods. Your experience may differ, but temporarily removing them could be worth a try.

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this response is way too late but, infact maybe you guys have already figured out the issue. I have a question to ask everyone here, do you all use TanninOne's Mod Organizer v2.0.7 (Beta #3)? Because when I'd activate SexLab in-game via MCM while using that version of MO, it will immediately CTD. For those who still havent resolved this issue dont use that version just use the one from Skyrim Nexus (which is v1.3.11)

Trust me, I've tested both versions and it seems that MO v1.3.11 is much more reliable. I still dont know what's up with MO v2.0.7, nor why it doent work if using SexLab : (

I just checked if there were any new updates, but sadly there aren't any new updates at all. Is TanninOne deceased or something? Cuz its been like 2 or 3 years since I checked if there was anything new in this thread.... :-/

Sorry if this response is way too late but, infact maybe you guys have already figured out the issue. I have a question to ask everyone here, do you all use TanninOne's Mod Organizer v2.0.7 (Beta #3)? Because when I'd activate SexLab in-game via MCM while using that version of MO, it will immediately CTD. For those who still havent resolved this issue dont use that version just use the one from Skyrim Nexus (which is v1.3.11)

Trust me, I've tested both versions and it seems that MO v1.3.11 is much more reliable. I still dont know what's up with MO v2.0.7, nor why it doent work if using SexLab : (

I just checked if there were any new updates, but sadly there aren't any new updates at all. Is TanninOne deceased or something? Cuz its been like 2 or 3 years since I checked if there was anything new in this thread.... :-/

Mo2 development is now here as far as I am aware, https://github.com/LePresidente/modorganizer/releases

also here; http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6194/?

And skyward if you had not noticed tanin is now head programmer for nmm.

The newest version of MO2 also doesn't work with sexlab, though it at least throws an insufficient resources to write to directory error.

Shrugs, I would not use mo2 for anything but fallout 4 and sse, mo1 is stable enough, about the only thing I would like is for the 64bit access to outside programs, ie java, but considering mo2 is most definetly beta software, what do you expect?

I can not even get mo2 to run fnis for sse (it complains about missing language files, well when it even runs it does, even though the language files are where they are supposed to be) and wyrebash for either fallout4 or sse (this will not even run, simply generating the same error, which indicate python is not correctly installed which is strange as I use the standalone exe which does not need python installed to work, and not even hitting splash screen).

Basically I would expect mo2 to work, most of the time, sorta, considering none of the alpha versions would even work for me at all, and all of the betas have, the last 2 versions even had the overwrite folder working for me, which none of the earlier beta's did, so it is getting there, just very very slowly.

• 5 months later...

Is there any way to install mod organizer 1 and keep your mods from mod organizer 2 intact, so that you can use sexlab framework?  I am having the CTD problem as well. I have other mods that are dependant on sexlab framework.  Am trying to have a stable game for another playthrough.

Is there any way to install mod organizer 1 and keep your mods from mod organizer 2 intact, so that you can use sexlab framework?  I am having the CTD problem as well. I have other mods that are dependant on sexlab framework.  Am trying to have a stable game for another playthrough.

What do you mean by "keep your mods from MO2 intact"? MO2 is for 64bit, don't use it for Oldrim. Period.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived