Devious Devices Framework Development/Beta

One of the new 'tugging at belt' animations seems to get stuck, and becomes the standing idle (until I jump or something to break out of it). The one where she's standing around looking dejected and periodically tugging at the belt. Minor nuisance at worst.

Can confirm, also experienced that

I was playing around with the bondage mittens a bit (specifically the black leather paw ones), and noticed that they are using both the old and new escape system. This lead to something that is both somewhat annoying and messages contradicting themselves.

Since trying to unlock them results in a roll for if you drop the key or not, and get a message if you succeed saying that you managed to get the key in the lock and mittens coming off. However right after that the new escape system kicks in either letting you out, saying that you failed to get the keys in the locks, or claiming you're too tired to try again.

And something that I feel really needs to change is that you can't check if you're too tired or not without going through the old mittens system.

When working with the new 'EquipRequiredDevices' keyword list my custom message linked to the property of 'zad_EquipRequiredFailMsg' shows like it should.

But when I close the menu (with or without an option in the messagebox with ID 0) the item still gets equipped like nothing just happend.

I do have the questitem and blockgeneric keywords attached to the item as it's a special item with a custom quest.

And a +1 on the belt struggle event getting stuck on repeat until you press the 'jump' key. I don't think it happens everytime but had it happen a couple of times.

Both bugs are reported while running the latest builds from the git.

Kimy, correct me if i'm wrong, but did you planned to remove ZAZ animation pack dependesy in DD 4.0?

If yes, do you plan on making same amount of animations or (hopefully) more?

Yes, ZAP is slated to be removed as a dependency in 4.0.

And there will be more animations than ever! :)

Kimy, correct me if i'm wrong, but did you planned to remove ZAZ animation pack dependesy in DD 4.0?

If yes, do you plan on making same amount of animations or (hopefully) more?

Yes, ZAP is slated to be removed as a dependency in 4.0.

And there will be more animations than ever! :)

Awesome!

It seems there's a bug in the animation filter for sexlab scenes.

From what I can see, based on the log entries, by the time it gets to this block the "actors" array still has nothing in it.

if actors.Length != originalActors.Length || solos.Length >= 1
    libs.Log("Requesting actor change to " + actors.Length + " actors.")
    i = 0
    while i < actors.Length
        libs.Log("Actor ["+i+"]: "+actors[i].GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
        i += 1
    EndWhile
    i = 0
    while i < solos.Length
        libs.Log("Solo ["+i+"]: "+solos[i].GetLeveledActorBase().GetName())
        i += 1
    EndWhile
    NeedsRebuild = True		
Elseif !NeedsRebuild
    Controller.SetAnimation()
Endif
If NeedsRebuild
    Controller.ChangeActors(actors)
Else    
    Controller.RealignActors()
EndIf
Code is from zadBQ00.psc

So it goes into the if section, since "actors" is empty, and "originalActors" in this case has 2.

And then proceeds to try and tell sexlab to changeactors with an empty array, though I have no idea what sexlab does in that case.

Either way it does not switch to an animation that fits whatever devices is on the player.

Papyrus log:

[09/13/2017 - 01:40:43AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:43AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Nim) -- TRUE -- MISS
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:43AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Nim] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:43AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Brother Verulus) -- TRUE -- MISS
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:43AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Brother Verulus Seeded Stats: [55.388145, 122.704849, 76.362267, 102.860641, 52.622429, 3.690190, 2.000000, 17.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 19.000000, 0.000000, 80.000000, 176.417816, 86.772858, 19.420267]
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:44AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Brother Verulus] SetActor([Actor < (0001BB8F)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:44AM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=Anal, TagsSuppressed=Aggressive, RequireAll=TRUE)
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:44AM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=ForeplayAnal, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:44AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:44AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - BretonRaceF.ImperialRaceM
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:44AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Brother Verulus]  - Waited [1] cycles for MarkerRef[[ObjectReference < (FF000E2C)>]]
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:44AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Nim]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:44AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Brother Verulus]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:45AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Nim]  - Equipment: []
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:45AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Nim] RemoveHeelEffect (NiOverride) - [0.000000, 0.000000, 6.000000]
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:45AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Brother Verulus]  - Equipment: [[Form < (00107106)>], [Armor < (000BACD7)>], [WEAPON < (0001397E)>]]
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:45AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Nim]  - Scales[0.997500/ DISABLED] Voice[Breathy (Female)] Expression[Sad] BaseEnjoyment[0]
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:45AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Brother Verulus]  - Scales[1.000000/ DISABLED] Voice[Neutral (Male)] Expression[Sad] BaseEnjoyment[1]
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:45AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Prepare) - Lag Timer: 28.477005
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:45AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:45AM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:45AM] GagSFX: OnAnimationStart()
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:45AM] GagSFX: Hooked Controller arg:0 controller is [sslthreadcontroller <SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)>]
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:45AM] GagSFX: actors involved are:
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:45AM] GagSFX:  - Nim [Actor < (00000014)>] Sex is 1
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] GagSFX: existing voice is:[sslBaseVoice <alias RegistrySlot373 on quest SexLabQuestRegistry (060664FB)>]
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] GagSFX: forced voice to :22
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] GagSFX:  - Brother Verulus [Actor < (0001BB8F)>] Sex is 0
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] GagSFX: voice left untouched
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] GagSFX: end
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] [Zad]: PermitAnal TRUE
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] [Zad]: PermitVaginal TRUE
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] [Zad]: PermitBoobs False
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] [Zad]: PermitOral False
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] [Zad]: NoBindings False
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] [Zad]: IsCreatureAnim False
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] [Zad]: UsingArmbinder TRUE
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] [Zad]: UsingYoke False
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] [Zad]: Actor(s) are bound. Trying to set up bound animation.
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] [Zad]: Overriding animations.
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] [Zad]: Requesting actor change to 0 actors.
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:46AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 9.233002
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:47AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.399002
[09/13/2017 - 01:40:47AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart

So this dialogue rework mentioned in the last two commits, is this for 4.0 or is 4.0 still feature frozen?

commit 8c653d8c89baaaea2023533d6ecdac4940eb3c75
Author: TheKimy
Date:   Mon Sep 18 15:03:33 2017 -0700

Added dialogue fragment to gag talk

Still not ready for testing!

commit 45b94cd2d40f20f45ef8535704c34be518ba94b9
Author: TwilekQueen
Date:   Sat Sep 16 17:54:21 2017 +0100

Gag dialogue rework (WIP)

This is unfinished and not suitable for testing yet!

I noticed that for the random even while wearing a blindfold, it seems the logic for detecting if bound is inverted in one of the places...

Line 22:
if libs.IsBound(libs.PlayerRef)
	libs.NotifyPlayer("Unsure what to make of it you slowly lower yourself to the ground and nervously reach around for whatever lies in front of you...",true)
Else
	libs.NotifyPlayer("Unable to use your arms you nervously feel around with your toes for whatever lies in front of you...", true)
EndIf
  • 2 weeks later...

Using the dev version of Expansion and Integration, my character got put in armbinders via Devious Captures and unceremoniously booted out of Embershard Mines. Being level 4 with a lockpick of 21, the "Struggle" and "Take off" messages made it clear those options wouldn't work ("It will not come off by itself anytime soon" and "You resolve to find another way to remove it" respectively), so I sprinted back to Riverwood looking like a nude dumbass. So far, so good.

However, talking to NPCs and asking them to remove the armbinder ("Can you help me out of these things?") makes the NPC ask "What is it?" and then close the dialogue window. I'm never given a follow-up prompt to identify which piece to remove, the dialogue just ends. I have a save from before the armbinders were added, so it's not showstopping, but I figured I'd post the problem here.

One follow-up question, will the armbinders eventually come off after enough struggling, regardless of the very certain "You're stuck, get help" nature of the message, or is that just flavor? Will it work after enough tries, or is it RNG-based or lockpick-skill-based? I struggled more than a dozen times in the middle of Riverwood like a total jackass and the messages never changed.

Edit: The armbinders were ebonite, iirc, if that helps at all.

Using the dev version of Expansion and Integration, my character got put in armbinders via Devious Captures and unceremoniously booted out of Embershard Mines. Being level 4 with a lockpick of 21, the "Struggle" and "Take off" messages made it clear those options wouldn't work ("It will not come off by itself anytime soon" and "You resolve to find another way to remove it" respectively), so I sprinted back to Riverwood looking like a nude dumbass. So far, so good.

Are you sure you're using the dev versions? Because those looks like the old messages from the release version.

However, talking to NPCs and asking them to remove the armbinder ("Can you help me out of these things?") makes the NPC ask "What is it?" and then close the dialogue window. I'm never given a follow-up prompt to identify which piece to remove, the dialogue just ends. I have a save from before the armbinders were added, so it's not showstopping, but I figured I'd post the problem here.

Unless that's dialogue from another mod, that bit is also old stuff that has been removed if I recall.

One follow-up question, will the armbinders eventually come off after enough struggling, regardless of the very certain "You're stuck, get help" nature of the message, or is that just flavor? Will it work after enough tries, or is it RNG-based or lockpick-skill-based? I struggled more than a dozen times in the middle of Riverwood like a total jackass and the messages never changed.

If the message you're getting includes the words "impossible to struggle out of" then no, you will not be able to get out of it by just struggling.

In the latest version (and some previous) I think if your character wears a corset and a chastity belt it can trigger an error by mistake when the devices are removed.  Remove the belt then the corset (using keys) then try to remove a vaginal piercing.  Produces the message "The harness you are wearing prevents removal) and the piercing stays equipped.  Even if you pause for minutes after the corset and belt are removed before attempting the piercing removal.

In the latest version (and some previous) I think if your character wears a corset and a chastity belt it can trigger an error by mistake when the devices are removed.  Remove the belt then the corset (using keys) then try to remove a vaginal piercing.  Produces the message "The harness you are wearing prevents removal) and the piercing stays equipped.  Even if you pause for minutes after the corset and belt are removed before attempting the piercing removal.

Has nothing to do with the other items as far as I can tell.

24 August 2017 - 11:00 PM

I found an issue in the vaginal piercing (soulgem):

1. There's 2 of them with the same name. I think 1 from DD assets and 1 from DD expansion?

2. The first one doesn't open a dialogue window when you click it.

-It just equips in one go.

-Clicking it again seems to unlock it.

-However after trying to equip another vaginal piercing the vaginal piercing (soulgem) (from I think DD assets) is equipped again.

3. The second one (from DD expansion?) also acts strangely.

- When you click it a dialogue window does open, but it has the option 'Put it on' instead of 'Put it in', like the shock and common soulgem piercing have.

- When you try to unlock it it has the option 'Unlock' instead of 'Remove with tool', like the shock and common soulgem piercing have.

- When you click on 'Unlock' it says you can't unlock it because of the harness you're wearing.

The other 2 vaginal piercings (common soulgem and shock) behave as expected.

This is on a new game in which only the piercings were tested, nothing with corsets, harnesses or any other restraints.

Are you sure you're using the dev versions? Because those looks like the old messages from the release version.

Unless that's dialogue from another mod, that bit is also old stuff that has been removed if I recall.

I'm using DDx and DDi development branches, though I'm using the release branch of Assets, since the dev branch seems behind release. I pulled them down on September 23, and I don't see any relevant commits since. I'll try fully removing and reinstalling, as I did swap from the release versions, so files might not be clean in some fashion.

I'm using DDx and DDi development branches, though I'm using the release branch of Assets, since the dev branch seems behind release. I pulled them down on September 23, and I don't see any relevant commits since. I'll try fully removing and reinstalling, as I did swap from the release versions, so files might not be clean in some fashion.

Not sure what your referring to about Assets, both branches on git are the same (but contains changes that has yet to be uploaded here. Well, just a single bugfix for cbbe, but still...)

Have you used any other version of DD on your save?

Not sure what your referring to about Assets, both branches on git are the same (but contains changes that has yet to be uploaded here. Well, just a single bugfix for cbbe, but still...)

Are the development branches on git, i.e. https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDx/tree/development the correct versions to be using? Anyway, after deleting and reinstalling the files, I started a new game, added the white ebonite armbinder, and put it on (choosing not to manipulate the straps and just snapping myself into it like an idiot). Using "Take it off" returns:

You try to get the armbinder off, but the combination of straps, knots and padlocks keeps it securely in place. There is no way it will come off anytime soon by itself.

"Struggle":

Despite your best efforts, the armbinder defeats you soundly, holding your arms helpless behind you. Eventually it is obvious that you will not be able to struggle out of this one. You resolve to find a different way to escape your bindings.

I summoned a random NPC (Redguard Woman), which gave me the dialogue option to remove the armbinder, and once again she just asked "What is it?" and the dialogue closed.

I should probably have led with this, but here's my modlist:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
WM Flora Fixes.esp
JSwords.esm
AmethystHollowsMaster.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
Campfire.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
daymoyl.esm
paradise_halls.esm
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
MoreBeastRaceWarpaintsHD.esp
FISS.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
EnchantedArsenal.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
AK- Placeable Statics.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Lanterns on the Roads (50% less lanterns).esp
Better Vampires.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
AmethystHollowsUpdate.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
zdd.esp
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
buildablehouse.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Phenderix Magic Evolved.esp
Frostfall.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
SKSE Hotkeys.esp
HornyWerewolves.esp
Midas Magic Expanded.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
RiverwoodHuntingCabinSE.esp
Missives.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
FNISspells.esp
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
Tirashan.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
RGMsAlchemistsCompendium.esp
Magelight Multi Cast.esp
Hunterborn.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
TrueStorms.esp
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp
EdhildilsWitchDoctor.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
HornyDragons.esp
VioLens.esp
BDIC.esp
BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
TakeNotes.esp
RND Of Course.esp
USLEEPSurvivalModPatch.esp
Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp
ScrimshawExpanded.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SLPleasure.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
LoversComfort.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
TBOS.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
animal_mansion_redux.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SD Addons.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
FtM_3.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
zHauntedHouse.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
Slavewaymanor.esm.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
Hunterborn_CACO_Patch.esp
ScrimshawExpanded_CHPatch.esp
ScrimshawExpanded_IAPatch.esp
ScrimshawExpanded_IWPatch.esp
ScrimshawExpandedCampfire.esp
CACO_RND_Patch.esp
CACO_SkyrimImmersiveCreatures+DLC2_Patch.esp
CACO_SkyrimImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ScrimshawExpandd_ASLALPatch.esp
XPMSE.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I'm wondering if Captured Dreams or Paradise Halls is replicating old behavior... I can start pulling out mods and testing if you like, any idea where to start?

Are the development branches on git, i.e. https://github.com/DeviousDevices/DDx/tree/development the correct versions to be using? Anyway, after deleting and reinstalling the files, I started a new game, added the white ebonite armbinder, and put it on (choosing not to manipulate the straps and just snapping myself into it like an idiot). Using "Take it off" returns:

You try to get the armbinder off, but the combination of straps, knots and padlocks keeps it securely in place. There is no way it will come off anytime soon by itself.

"Struggle":

Despite your best efforts, the armbinder defeats you soundly, holding your arms helpless behind you. Eventually it is obvious that you will not be able to struggle out of this one. You resolve to find a different way to escape your bindings.

I summoned a random NPC (Redguard Woman), which gave me the dialogue option to remove the armbinder, and once again she just asked "What is it?" and the dialogue closed.

I should probably have led with this, but here's my modlist:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
WM Flora Fixes.esp
JSwords.esm
AmethystHollowsMaster.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
Campfire.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
daymoyl.esm
paradise_halls.esm
FNIS.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
MoreBeastRaceWarpaintsHD.esp
FISS.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
EnchantedArsenal.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
AK- Placeable Statics.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Lanterns on the Roads (50% less lanterns).esp
Better Vampires.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
AmethystHollowsUpdate.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
zdd.esp
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
buildablehouse.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Phenderix Magic Evolved.esp
Frostfall.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
SKSE Hotkeys.esp
HornyWerewolves.esp
Midas Magic Expanded.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
RiverwoodHuntingCabinSE.esp
Missives.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
KS_beastHairlite_27.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
FNISspells.esp
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
Tirashan.esp
Dr_Bandolier.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Aurora - Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
RGMsAlchemistsCompendium.esp
Magelight Multi Cast.esp
Hunterborn.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
TrueStorms.esp
Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE.esp
EdhildilsWitchDoctor.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
HornyDragons.esp
VioLens.esp
BDIC.esp
BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
TakeNotes.esp
RND Of Course.esp
USLEEPSurvivalModPatch.esp
Hunterborn_Campfire_Patch.esp
Hunterborn_RND-Patch.esp
Hunterborn_WearableLantern-Patch.esp
ScrimshawExpanded.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SLPleasure.esp
SLPrivacy.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
LoversComfort.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SpousesEnhanced.esp
TBOS.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
animal_mansion_redux.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
SD Addons.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Simple Slavery Defeat.esp
SexLabDangerousNights2.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Devious Devices For Him.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
FtM_3.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
zHauntedHouse.esp
PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
Slavewaymanor.esm.esp
paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp
Hunterborn_CACO_Patch.esp
ScrimshawExpanded_CHPatch.esp
ScrimshawExpanded_IAPatch.esp
ScrimshawExpanded_IWPatch.esp
ScrimshawExpandedCampfire.esp
CACO_RND_Patch.esp
CACO_SkyrimImmersiveCreatures+DLC2_Patch.esp
CACO_SkyrimImmersiveCreatures_Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ScrimshawExpandd_ASLALPatch.esp
XPMSE.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I'm wondering if Captured Dreams or Paradise Halls is replicating old behavior... I can start pulling out mods and testing if you like, any idea where to start?

I would suggest loading your full order in tes5edit and see if any mods make changes to the items.

I did however notice that you're running dd for him, is that one updated for the dev version? If not, I'd bet it is reverting quite a lot of the changes.