So, how do I purge the dialog from AP SE

Xevionii

Animated Prostitution has "custom voiced dialog", which I would rather kms then listen to it, sounds like a 14-year-old recorded it with his Xbox mic, and I'm probably not too off.

Can I remove the audio? I see some dialog files in there, but I'm not sure if I want to delete every single one, can I disable dialog somehow?

Perhaps change it completely, so it uses Bethesda's vanilla?

Offtopic: Are there any other adult mods currently out? With Animations and such?

I got the SE converted from here.

Look lower in the posts, there is a download available for you, not the already expired one.

Removing the audio files would likely cause crashes since the game would be looking for non-existent files. Probably the best way would be to use some kind of audio editing software (Audacity, for example) and just muting the audio files and saving over them.

Removing the audio files would likely cause crashes since the game would be looking for non-existent files. Probably the best way would be to use some kind of audio editing software (Audacity, for example) and just muting the audio files and saving over them.

No way to use CK to mute them?

I could create silent 5 second file and just rename them, but that would take a lot, I mean a lot of work, there are a gazillion different files.

Afaik you would run into problems if you just remove the voice file in the CK. The best option as already stated would be to replace the voice files with an empty recorded fuzz. (Kinds of problems you will get: dialogue options won't stay on screen, they will flash up momentarily and then close, not allowing you to select anything).

Archived