Male Body Help

shastatk

Sexout seems to load and sometimes not load the nude erect male bodysuit for sex (for example if I have sex with a settler it may load the erect body but if I have sex with another settler sometimes that npc will be invisible body but just hands and head). I've reinstalled everything, checked load order, made sure im not missing textures, tried the mcm settings. Anyone know why it wont and sometimes will load it?

There are different skins for fiends and other NPCs, but some of those NPCs actually use fiend

skins. If the fiend (dirty or tattooed) assets are missing that could cause a problem for you. Sexlab

also has a nude suit toggle in the MCM for males, you could try switching that on or off and seeing

what happens. I think male nude suits are included with Sexout, but they might be in SCR Sexout

Common Resources.

There are different skins for fiends and other NPCs, but some of those NPCs actually use fiend

skins. If the fiend (dirty or tattooed) assets are missing that could cause a problem for you. Sexlab

also has a nude suit toggle in the MCM for males, you could try switching that on or off and seeing

what happens. I think male nude suits are included with Sexout, but they might be in SCR Sexout

Common Resources.

Ok I figured it out, I googled for a fix and finally found a thread with answers (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/65591-male-npcs-bodies-invisible/). Had something to do with the game loading a sexout amra erect body which I think is odd but otherwise made a copy of the original outfitmerect.nif file in my sexout body suit folder, renamed it, tested it and got it working! :)

Do you happen to use Sexout Another kick in the head? Im having an issue where whenever its supposed to cause the blackout it just crashes to desktop for me.

I've never used used Another Kick in the Head; I have a morbid fear of head injuries. I do

recall that it can trigger some cut scenes/dreams on blackout, so that might be the trigger

for the crash. Missing assets? Missing requirements? Odessa has been known to use some

custom items in her mods.

I've never used used Another Kick in the Head; I have a morbid fear of head injuries. I do

recall that it can trigger some cut scenes/dreams on blackout, so that might be the trigger

for the crash. Missing assets? Missing requirements? Odessa has been known to use some

custom items in her mods.

Well I disabled another kick in the head, turns out thats not the issue its tryout. For some reason if youre enslaved by the powder gangers at ncrf leaving the complex where your collar shocks you and you're supposed to be knocked out crashes when it fades to black. Ive made sure All the requirements for the mod are there and all the requirements for the files needed for tryout is there so im stumped on this one.

Archived