No Animations Found

Wewlad01

So i've installed the animations multiple times (adding them into the kinkyworld via packages etc) and they seemed to install fine but whenever I hover over "Kinky" and try to masturbate the masturbate "alone" sign is greyed out with the message "No animation found".

I also see a "Wohoointeraction.tooltip No Stage Found" message sometimes.

I can do some things (like fuck doggystyle, masturbate on all fours, fuck animals etc) so i'm not sure what's going wrong.

So i've installed the animations multiple times (adding them into the kinkyworld via packages etc) and they seemed to install fine but whenever I hover over "Kinky" and try to masturbate the masturbate "alone" sign is greyed out with the message "No animation found".

I also see a "Wohoointeraction.tooltip No Stage Found" message sometimes.

I can do some things (like fuck doggystyle, masturbate on all fours, fuck animals etc) so i'm not sure what's going wrong.

Try clicking something like couch, chair etc. and use kinky menu with them. Also, you can disable gender restrictions for animations in kinky settings for quick testing.

Archived