Guest ffabris

It was my pleasure :) I am glad you are enjoying it. Be sure to make an "offering" in-game for ffabris ;)

Don't offer more than 5 septims for him. . .

. . .  oh, you said 'offer-ing' :lol:

:D

Is there a specific thing you don't understand or the quest in general? Can you give me a bit more information?

Hi. Yes sorry. So i need to enjoy life in cocksmen and especially with twins. But only dialogs cocksmen NPC's have is from SexLab Eager NPC mod and sometimes "Follow me i need  your help".

Is there a specific thing you don't understand or the quest in general? Can you give me a bit more information?

Hi. Yes sorry. So i need to enjoy life in cocksmen and especially with twins. But only dialogs cocksmen NPC's have is from SexLab Eager NPC mod and sometimes "Follow me i need  your help".

Hmm, when you talk to the Inn twins or the Guard twins, you should have the option "Man, I am so horny.." etc. If you pick that dialog, it will add the sex act to a counter. After a number of sex act involving either the Inn or Manor twins, the quest will progress.

Sex acts with either set of twins (or one of the twins) started through another mod (like SLEN or SexTalk), will also be added to the counter.

However, if you want to do it the "correct" way: The "special dialog" added by Cocksmen only shows up if BOTH twins are awake and in the same cell (Inn or Manor)! If one of the twins is asleep and you want to move on with the quests, wake that twin by talking to him, then backing out of dialog by pressing the TAB key. Then when he is upright, talk to the formerly sleeping twin again (quickly, before he goes back to sleep) and the dialog should show up.

SPOLER ALERT!

You need to have sex with either set of twins at least 3 times before the quest progresses

Editted to correct my own mistakes.

Hmm, when you talk to the Inn twins or the Guard twins, you should have the option "Man, I am so horny.." etc. If you pick that dialog, it will add the sex act to a counter. After a number of sex act involving either the Inn or Manor twins, the quest will progress.

I am not entirely sure, but I think sex acts with either set of twins start through another mod (like SLEN or SexTalk) will also be added to the counter. Try it and see? Let me know if you don't get the "special" dialog option or if sex acts through other mods don't work, please?

I checked the code and sex acts initiated through other mods will not count towards quest progression, because of the need for both twins to be involved (see edit below)

SPOLER ALERT!

You need to have sex with either set of twins at least 3 times before the quest progresses

Edit: Oh! I forgot! The "special dialog" added by Cocksmen only shows up if BOTH twins are awake and in the same cell (Inn or Manor)! If one of the twins is asleep and you want to move on with the quests, wake that twin by talking to him, then backing out of dialog by pressing the TAB key. Then when he is upright, talk to the formerly sleeping twin again (quickly, before he goes back to sleep) and the dialog should show up.

I had the next quest using Sextalk. Seems to work with it (and I did it only with one of the twins, not both).

I had the next quest using Sextalk. Seems to work with it (and I did it only with one of the twins, not both).

But... but... no! That is not allowed! Go back and do it the proper way!

Seriously though, thanks for letting me know. It will make it easier/ faster to move on with the quests. Because I know (hope rather) that everyone will want to see what will happen next.

Right?

Right?!

Anyone...?

Guest ffabris

Yeah. You can have sex with any of the twins, by any means: SexTalk, SLEN, whatever. And one twin is enough to move forward, once you've done it 3 times. (Code in CV_Utility)

However, Vachnic is also correct that you don't get dialog to have sex with both twins unless they are both awake. (Code in CV_Main)

Yeah. You can have sex with any of the twins, by any means: SexTalk, SLEN, whatever. And one twin is enough to move forward, once you've done it 3 times. (Code in CV_Utility)

However, Vachnic is also correct that you don't get dialog to have sex with both twins unless they are both awake. (Code in CV_Main)

Don't encourage them! they have to do it the correct way, dammit! :P

And I knew that, but just kinda forgot because... well... *points at hair* blont!

Thank you so much for this amazing mod! Both the task and the village are interesting.

But there is a small bug report: In the task "Blood of A God", when asked to produce the potion of talos, the quest mark is not in the right place, i.e. the cooking pot, but on the wall back.

I am glad you enjoyed the mod :)

And thank you for the bug report. I checked the files and the quest marker should be over the cooking pot. If that isn't the case, then I am not sure what causes it to be in another place... But I am assuming people playing the mod will understand that they will have to use the cooking pot to cook the potion. It is more of an annoyance than a quest breaker, so I am not going to sort it at this time.

I have made a note of it though, so that when I get the urge to mod again and add perhaps more quests or functionality to Cocksmen, I will look into it.

Having trouble with the Blood of a God quest, I went and got all the items and then... nothing. No more quest markers, the steward has no dialogue, I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do or if it glitched. REALLY enjoying it until now, even jumped to an earlier save to make sure I didn't accidentally screw up somehow with the men.