View File

I consider this mod to be complete. No new versions will be made

This is a major rework of ffabris' amazing mod "Cocksmen Village". Due to problems with the original, ffabris pulled the mod. I felt that was a shame, since this quest mod offers some truely unique quests and interactions. So I took it upon myself to rework the mod. And ended up recruiting ffabris to help me with the scripting. He felt so blessed...

What is different?
All of the dialog has been rewritten. The actors have been "nordified". The quests and scripts have been made more sturdy.

What does it do?
This is a gay quest mod. It starts when you discover the tiny hamlet of Cocksmen Village, located just south of Ivarstead. Upon finding the village, a series of (sex) quests will start, during which you will meet aedra and, invariably, daedra. You will be taken to places you never dreamed possible! And you will also be given an important lasting task by the most contested Divine in Skyrim.

Who can play this?
The mod is written entirely with a male gay audience in mind. It could possibly be played by women as well, but it wouldn't make much sense. Sorry ladies.
This mod shouldn't interfere with a normal Skyrim playthrough, i.e. it is not quest breaking.
Be adviced however that sometimes vanilla scripted events may need to play out before the new quest options become available (i.e. Delphine talking to Orgnar in the Inn, the gathering at the hall in Morthal, Brynjolf approaching you in Riften, etc.)

Possible conflicts
Apart from mods which alter the area the Village is located, there should be no conflicts with other mods.
However, since some vanilla NPCs have been altered, you should place the mod as low as possible in the load order.
If you use a TES5Edit Merged Patch, you can get the infamous "neck seam" or "grey face" bugs. In this case, exclude the mod from the TES5Edit merged patch!
The behavior of some NPCs has also been altered. This should not cause any problems, but occassionally it can cause NPCs to not show up where they are supposed to be, if you use a mod that changes NPC sandboxing, like Immersive Citizens. However, I reworked the mod with Immersive Citizens enabled and had no problems.
If you discover any conflicts, please let me know!

Known Issue(s)
Occassionally the quest "Blood of a God" won't update properly after getting all the items. Should you get stuck try the following work-around

- open the console, usually by using the ~ key (tilde). On most other keyboards it is the key below the ESC.
- type in setstage CVTalos2 40 and press enter.
- You should now get the message to go see Fanar

Required mods
This mod requires all the mods below, including their requirements
Skyrim Legendary Edition (or all DLC)
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
Sexlab
Sexlab Aroused Redux
KS Hairdo Renewal

Recommended mods
not required but strongly advised
Fuz Ro D-oh Silent voice
Grimoas - Almighty TALOS - Statue Replacer
M2M Gay Animations
SkyHunks or Masculinized Level Lists (not both) get all versions of the masculinized level list
The Manipulator
SexTalk (gay) (a small mod that can initiate sex acts, specifically for gay men)

Completely unneccessary
Want to have your NPC looking much better? Get these mods:
Inhabitants of Skyrim - Version 1 (requires all apachii hair unfortunately)
Inhabitants of Skyrim USLEEP Patch
Fine Face Textures for Men by Ushi (+ Black subsurface maps for Face and Body + Vampire Patch)
Smooth Male Body (SOS)

Installation
Important! If you have been using the original mod by ffabris, you will have to uninstall it and do a clean save. Preferably also use a tool like Save Game Script Cleaner to remove any traces of the original mod. The scripts have been changed too much and installing over the original mod will most likely cause weirdness!

Make sure the mod is below any NPC changing mods, such as NPC overhauls and mods that change NPC behaviour.

Updating
Some scripts have been changed, so follow the directions as state above under "Installation"

F.A.Q.

Q: I did the first quest and now nothing happens?
A: Yes, there is a pause between the intro and the next quest. Just do some other quests or wait/ sleep at least 24 hours. The next quest will start automagically and give you an update.

Q: Why is there a tree sticking out the wall in the manor and the inn!
A: You are probably using a tree replacer such as Skyrim Flora Overhaul. Just disable the tree via the console: Open the console (usually with the ~ -key), click on the tree branch you see poking out (make sure you get the actual tree or the wall will disappear! The console should say ObjectTREE in the bottom right of the screen) and type in disable. Should you delete the wall by mistake, type in enable and it should reappear when you exit the console (by using the ~ key again). Using the scroll wheel on your mouse will scroll through the nearby objects, so you can select the ObjectTREE.

Q: I am not sure what to do next? Hayulp!
A: Pay attention to the dialog and read the journal entries. Everything is explained in there. Usually, but not always, there is also a quest marker.

Credits
@ffabris - for creating the original mod and his invaluable help! Make an offering in his name!
Static dishes and food resource by Tamira
Ready Clutter and Furnishings by Lilith

NOTE: This mod is released under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike.
In other words, feel free to make changes to the mod in any way you like, and upload the changed version. You do not need to ask permission. If you do so, you must credit me, and your version must be free. Further, you also need to credit any other mods used as resources, including those used in my original. Your own creation must in turn be released under these same conditions.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/25/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    see mod description
  • Special Edition Compatible

Thank you very much!

Question. If I have in the game is version 1.9 of ffabris, I need to remove it? By the way, the game works perfectly with this version. Crash of the game do not watch...  :) 

Yes, the mod has been completely redone, so if you are using the original version by ffabris, you will have to uninstall it and make a clean save. I will add this to the mod description. Forgot to mention that, sorry.

Hi Vachnic, thank you for reviving Ffabris' wonderful mod!  :)

Question - are there any changes to the base Skyrim NPCs other than cosmetic?  I use Ffabris' Skyhunks, and I'm getting the gray-face bug on the NPCs that are changed by your mod.  Can they simply be removed via TES5Edit, or are there other quest-related or etc. changes that would be broken if I did?

Hi Vachnic, thank you for reviving Ffabris' wonderful mod!   :)

Question - are there any changes to the base Skyrim NPCs other than cosmetic?  I use Ffabris' Skyhunks, and I'm getting the gray-face bug on the NPCs that are changed by your mod.  Can they simply be removed via TES5Edit, or are there other quest-related or etc. changes that would be broken if I did?

Hmm, I don't use Skyhunks, so I don't know which NPCs are modified in that. The men in this mod are just modified cosmetically. So it should be safe to remove them from this mod. If it turns out that it messes up the quest they are used in, you could always uninstall and reinstall this mod.

As I mentioned in the mod description, If you are using a tes5edit merged patch, this can cause grey face/ neckseam. So if you use that, create a new tes5edit merged patch but exclude Cocksmen from the merge.

I use Ffabris' Skyhunks, and I'm getting the gray-face bug on the NPCs that are changed by your mod.  

If you are using the BSA version of SkyHunks make sure that the Cocksmen plugin is after Skyhunks in your load order.

If you are using the loose version of Skyhunks:

- for NMM - make sure the order of the plugins follow the order in which you installed both mods 

- for MO - make sure the order of the two mods is the same on the left and on the right pannels

Is there any specific mod required for the animations to play without having to install M2M Gay Animations? So far I haven't been able to get any of them working.

M2M is an optional mod. For all the animations to work, you have to have at least 1 of each of these kinds of animation installed and NOT set to aggressive: Blowjob, 3way and 4way. And preferably the 3way and 4way need to have the tag "anal". You can check the tags in Sexlab > Toggle Animations and selecting animations.

I mention M2m specifically, because this mod has all of those in a more gay flavor. But any non-aggressive blowjob, 3way and 4way animation will do. Sexlab itself has these animations as well.

As far as not getting M2M to work: After installing M2M, you have to select the animations you would like to install in M2M's MCM menu and then register them with Sexlab. You can register them either in the mod itself or in Sexlab.

Is there any specific mod required for the animations to play without having to install M2M Gay Animations? So far I haven't been able to get any of them working.

M2M is an optional mod. For all the animations to work, you have to have at least 1 of each of these kinds of animation installed and NOT set to aggressive: Blowjob, 3way and 4way. And preferably the 3way and 4way need to have the tag "anal". You can check the tags in Sexlab > Toggle Animations and selecting animations.

I mention M2m specifically, because this mod has all of those in a more gay flavor. But any non-aggressive blowjob, 3way and 4way animation will do. Sexlab itself has these animations as well.

As far as not getting M2M to work: After installing M2M, you have to select the animations you would like to install in M2M's MCM menu and then register them with Sexlab. You can register them either in the mod itself or in Sexlab.

I have all the requirements installed including M2M Gay Animations, but for some reason none of the animations play. I'm not sure what's wrong.

I have all the requirements installed including M2M Gay Animations, but for some reason none of the animations play. I'm not sure what's wrong.

Oh, you mean ALL animations aren't playing? I thought you meant just the anims from M2M. Hmm, that is strange. That sounds more like a Sexlab issue though. Do the anims play outside of the village?

Oh, you mean ALL animations aren't playing? I thought you meant just the anims from M2M. Hmm, that is strange. That sounds more like a Sexlab issue though. Do the anims play outside of the village?

If your talking about aside from this mod, I have no problems. I'll check and see.

Ok, I'm not sure what's supposed to happen outside the village, but I've checked around  but nothing happens.

If your talking about aside from this mod, I have no problems. I'll check and see.

Ok, I'm not sure what's supposed to happen outside the village, but I've checked around  but nothing happens.

I meant, do the sexlab animations work when you are in another area? I am trying to determine if the animations not working is caused by Cocksmen or if it is a general problem.

Though, I have to admit, if Sexlab works everywhere else, I am stumped as to why it wouldn't work in Cocksmen...

Look for a problem in your game! Today I finished translating this modification, and put it into my game (after removing the original ffabris mod). And modification works fine. Sex animation working.

I want to say Vachnic, thank you for reviving ffabris wonderful mod!  :)