I am having a graphics bug but I am not sure how to describe it

It looks like a large rainbow colored square around a very few npc in my game. It moves with them and wont leave with restarts. I see no pattern to which npc have the anomally with 2 being vanilla and the 3rd being in a mod. I have been trying to search for solutions but without some idea what to even call the bug I have fund nothing. As always I am thankful to have such a place as LL to ask questions, thanks to all who read!

Do and post a couple of screenshots.

It may help to identify the problem.

Post also your load order, please.

post-254001-0-21430400-1480139327_thumb.png

Since they seem to be hands and a head I thought the wrong mesh is a good idea but besides some mod armors for my pc I only have one set of replacements through bodyslide and its skimpy versions of all armor types which many others wear besides the few with this flaw. I will try and get a load order posted in the near future. Thanks!

This is one of the people in the practice cage at Dwarven Colosseum so through the cage is the only way to get a shot and I dont remember where the other 2 were at....rare bug. Also DC is a fun mod, try it if you havent, arena battles with Wildcat combat are pretty fun.

Load Order SE.txt

Archived