extreme waist bending when looking up / down and casting

megaloser

During a playthrough i discovered i messed up fnis' and pcea2's installation in mod organiser and fixed it (wrong installation structure)

i use immersive first person view (IFPV)

I started playing around with a couple of animation mods but never saved my game while they are active.

while still trying new things i discovered when i look directly down or up (i set up IFPV at 85 degrees) and pressing a cast spell key my 3rd person model bends its waist unnaturally. aiming spells seems to be as precise as expected but the model itself bends and twitches.

this is when i look directly down and casting

L5kEICo.jpg

post-1473464-0-98486900-1479967006_thumb.jpg

up and casting

hISwXYm.jpg

post-1473464-0-52209000-1479967004_thumb.jpg

such a mess

IshCoUN.jpg

post-1473464-0-03766000-1479967001_thumb.jpg

i read by typing player.recycleactor animation glitches are fixed and so they are when i type it but it messes up some of my spells and their cost and maybe more things that i'm not aware.

is there a way to reset the animations?

the look up / down glitch does not happen on a fresh new game.

it goes away by typing player.recycleactor (so it's not something permanent defined by hardfiles) but i'd rather not do it.

i hope it's a simple thing to solve, thank you.

EDIT: fixed the images

Archived