New game(incomplete) - After Invasion - WIP - Alpha .75 - Ren'Py

perversity

Snipped.

Heh I know I shouldn't say this, but when I first saw your post I was like erm... WTF, then I started laughing because of your anger at the female PC, and then I was like well SHIT did I forget to mention that the Bro is STRICTLY men only??? Well crap. (((( But It was pretty funny for me to read how angry the build up left you, which was kind of the point to put some tension in there, and lead people to wanting more... But I really didn't plan for it to hit people that hard. )))

OOPS I'll take a look at the intro again and get the convo there straightened up, it's supposed to react to how you choose your orientation and gender. But it looks like I missed a couple spots. 

Yeah, I forgot to add the image to the game for the inventory, my bad. ((( Was a pretty hectic week, and my brain was starting to melt under the pressure.

I'll look at the spot in the Intro when BSing with the mom, about your personality, and how she reacts. That might have been a spot where the image was supposed to convey the reaction she gave, but I'll double check to make sure.

Oh, when you visit the girls next door (Christina and Janet) for the first time, you invite her over. She decided to take you up on the offer. The kitchen there is the kitchen for the house as well, not the base. It was also helping to convey the feeling that the Sister was angry in a way that I was hoping showed a layer of childish annoyance (with her ignoring the PC when the PC tries talking to her.).

I'll look in the code at the place for the Bro and Sis in their rooms waiting. I might have screwed up on the orientation as well as removing an image from the code.

Crap that's probably a bug, there is supposed to be more there, if your an agent she asks you to work with her team. But if your not, she's supposed to let the conversation run down, then send you on your way.

HAHAHAHA, that's one way to kill the mood. ))) I agree that you should rotate her so that she's roaring at Trey though, so he's like OOOOH NO'S, No booty call.

The clinic was a simple error with the wrong file type, it's fixed now. )))

Well you need to remember that the  Brother NPC is pure gay. IE: Looks like a girl, but only wants the D. I'm thinking about maybe adding a change for that later in the game when the PC gets the chance to decide how the Brother will look for the rest of the game.... But I'm not 100% sure if I want to. He was always intended on being the flamboyant gay, almost like the drag queens of Vegas. What I'll probably do is, when I get more of the story out there, put up a poll asking if that is something that more people would be interested in.

Yeah I saw the problem with Janet the day I built the release, and it would have taken time that I needed for sleep to get it fixed, I probably forgot to mention here that it was a known issue. But I will be working on getting it fixed. ))) Most people aren't supposed to know what happened between the PC and Janet unless you bring her to the base prison. The scene entering the base needs to be more variable based on what the player does in the confrontation.

To answer your question.

Part 1: (If you meant is the brother the only NPC planned to be able to change gender.) The brother is the only NPC planned with a gender that WILL change. But certain NPC's *Minor NPC's not family members* If your a Mage or Shifter, you can change them in various ways. Make a female into a male, or male into female. Change skin color. Stuff along those lines. The sister is planned to stay Female all through AI though (For story reasons).

(If you mean are there plans for other NPC's to force gender changes on other NPC's.) Not at this time no, I want the PC to be the one who makes MOST of those choices. So the game play is custom to each person, and people get the sexy times that they want.

Part 2: There is no way to make the Brother lust for the Sister at the moment. There will be a few scenes where the Brother and Sister can be involved in a threesome with the PC (Both genders), but depending on the PC's orientation will change which sibling is the Primary recipient in the scene. But the brother and sister won't get it on or feel lust for each other unless later on I decide to allow the Brother to become Bi. (There was always a plan for MOST of the NPC's to be flexible in their orientation, with only a few that were set in stone. The brother, Brain gate, Reaper, and some that you all haven't met yet. But unless something is a certain way for the story line then I am fairly willing to let things change if enough people want it to. (The brother's orientation is actually the way it is due to the storyline, more will come out about that later on, I don't really want to spoil to much right now.))

Also I need to take another look at the Brother cuddle scene, IIRC the Female PC was supposed to cuddle with the Brother since it wasn't sex that he was there for.

so Im still playing as a male villain psionic, wingless flight, superbrain.. goal of evil overlord(still think the harem thing should be part of this path personally :D )

Still seeing some out of order text and events(ex my maid asked for a job a few days before that dialogue popped at her house) still seeing some missing images. Mostly end of first week but there were a few with harry randomly iirc. The endgame with Janet and Christina is still kinda buggy as hell and loops infinitely.

Also when talking to the super outside the police dept that loves to crash on me.

Also even once I have Janet in my personal prison the text doesn't reflect that, keeps the same text as the first time you go in there.

Considering the two options I like for Janet are the new 'make her want to be drugged' and the 'drug em both'option, I'm curious as to why I'd put her in the prison under either of those options.

Minor notes, Im also seeing a lot of doubled up images of family during talks, like one pose overlayed over another.

Would suggest slowing mother's animation just a little bit more, maybe also give it a slight pause before it loops again.

What I meant is if you play a male PC you get a chance to change to brother to what you want like have them turn full female. If you play a female PC will you have the same option and maybe be able to change the brother to full female? The brother would still be gay and would now be a lesbian.

I have actually gotten the brothers lust for his sister to go up some when I did my play through.

Right now if I play the game again as my usual female PC later I'll probably just ignore the brother storyline and just focus on the sister and mother. 

• 3 weeks later...

I love the game. If I may make a suggestion? It could be more fun if the hero/heroine could fall prey to Janet's evil plot of turning them into a sex slave. Just a thought. I know it may be hard to include a path like that in the game, which would be understandable. I know there are some others too who would like to see the hero/heroine be able to kick the crap out of Janet, and dispose of her dead body. Maybe the last one would be a good choice for those who take the evil path, and the first one for either agent or the rogue path? Like I said, just suggestions. Thanks for your time.

so Im still playing as a male villain psionic, wingless flight, superbrain.. goal of evil overlord(still think the harem thing should be part of this path personally :D )

Still seeing some out of order text and events(ex my maid asked for a job a few days before that dialogue popped at her house) still seeing some missing images. Mostly end of first week but there were a few with harry randomly iirc. The endgame with Janet and Christina is still kinda buggy as hell and loops infinitely.

Also when talking to the super outside the police dept that loves to crash on me.

Also even once I have Janet in my personal prison the text doesn't reflect that, keeps the same text as the first time you go in there.

Considering the two options I like for Janet are the new 'make her want to be drugged' and the 'drug em both'option, I'm curious as to why I'd put her in the prison under either of those options.

Minor notes, Im also seeing a lot of doubled up images of family during talks, like one pose overlayed over another.

Would suggest slowing mother's animation just a little bit more, maybe also give it a slight pause before it loops again.

LOL Tyrranus,

You can still make the Harem, but there is other things that path is primarily focus'd on. All the classes will get a VERSION of the Harem.... But the Evil Harem lord dude / dudette will be the ones that focus on making the largest harem. They will have a LOT more people there than the other set ups. The smallest harem will be the Rogue - He / she is all about being a lover, which means treating them with respect and affection, giving your partners as much focus and attention as possible. But the others will be inbetween those 2 extremes.

Well crap.... I thought I fixed the issue with the maid popping in to early for the Dialogue. There was supposed to be 3 events, the first one where you talk to her about it (second encounter at her home IIRC.) Then day 3 or 4 she visits the base and you employ her. Then the last event is Harry gloating about you giving her a job out of pity. I think it happens visit 5 - 6 at their home. But I'll double check the scene flow again. I might make certain things mandatory to encounter at certain times just so things flow correctly. But I being forced to do certain things to often in games, so I don't want to do that to other peeps.

I've put a lot of work in on the week 1 finale, but I'll double check things once I get things fully working again. (Lots of little minor bugs from changing everything over how I did. Needing to go through the code with a fine tooth comb looking at all the labels in the new files (One file per NPC, which is where all their personal convo's, and special scenes will be getting wrote in at.) I created templates and then copy and pasted, and due to that I accidently missed a few things when I was changing the scenes around, and so errors are still popping up as I'm running through the game.

Yeah I think I figured out the issue with the doubled up images in their rooms in the base. (Only place I'd seen the doubled up images so far (Excluding where I screwed up an image name, or forgot to add a hide command).) It SHOULD Be resolved with the next release.

With all the other stuff I've been doing, I haven't had a chance to get her animation fixed, I'm going to move it back to a stationary image for the time being, then when I can re-render the animation I will. It will be broken into 4 chunks, that will flow between the different parts of the animation, there will be a small pause between the animations, I just need to get to the base update so I can dedicate the time to working on that process, I will be doing the same thing with the Bro and Sis. (There will be an initial animation roughly 5 - 10 seconds long, that will have her adjust her pose. Then a small pause then she will move into another animation that will have her adjust her hair. Pause then another animation as she winks at you and lowers her head like embarrassment, then another pause leading to an animation that will take her back to her starting pose.

The option with Janet for putting her in Prison (Which I removed the double scene taking her to prison, or forcing people to act like she's in the base prison if you sent her to the OWG Prison.) As for WHY you can send her to the OWG prison.... It's mainly because that would be a pretty screwed up thing to do to someone, mess with their head and then push them out to some place where the guards won't know the special needs she has, and so will punish her for acting on those needs. )))) But also because I didn't want to assume that ANYONE who drugged her wanted to keep her. So I wanted to be as open as possible with it.

OOP's, looks like I forgot to add a tag when you decide to put her in prison. I forgot to check that, but I'll get it fixed for the next release. )))

You can ignore Killawat until the next release, her stuff got a MASSIVE rework, not just the behind the scenes stuff like I did with everyone else. But also most of her scenes got re-written, plus I added a bunch of new stuff for her. There will be a LOT more stuff to explore at the Police station. 

Thanks for the feedback I know I haven't been around lately, but I've been killing myself at my main job (working almost 10 hours a day physical labor, leaves me drained at the end of the work day, and so it's hard to focus and get much done. PLUS my boss is making me work 5 days a week now, so I have to go in and spend a few hours at work getting to 40 hours on the fifth day, so it wastes half a day when I COULD be doing something productive, but oh well.

What I meant is if you play a male PC you get a chance to change to brother to what you want like have them turn full female. If you play a female PC will you have the same option and maybe be able to change the brother to full female? The brother would still be gay and would now be a lesbian.

I have actually gotten the brothers lust for his sister to go up some when I did my play through.

Right now if I play the game again as my usual female PC later I'll probably just ignore the brother storyline and just focus on the sister and mother. 

Hey there Myuhinny,

Just wanted to give you some feedback on your requests from your previous message.... So I thought about it, and thought about it, and felt like an ass to just say NO you can't do it. I rethought the story elements for him, and allowing him to be bi isn't going to break anything, it just changes a few minor aspects of his personality, so I put a poll up on my Patreon page, and people over whelmingly asked to allow a quest / series of events to allow him to become bi. I have started writing up the chain of events when I'm at work so I have something to work with when I get to that point. I'm looking at a few weeks into game where the process will start, and it will conclude shortly after determining how you want his form to end up.

Ooooooo, I'm so sorry I totally misunderstood what you had been asking. Yeah the option is there for both genders. Since the story elements / quest won't change based on who you play as, the quest is getting set up for the PC regardless of Class, Alignment, Orientation, or gender. Although the Mage, and Shifter will have slightly easier time with the end of that quest line. The Psionic will have ways open to them to do what needs to be done.

Are you talking about the scene with the PC and both the brother and sister? Atm I don't actually have anything in game to track how the NPC's feel about each other. (It will be implemented, but later when some of the non-story elements get posted. Couple examples, if you take ANYONE other than the Sis to the first date in the mountains, she will be VERY angry at you and that NPC. Also Christina will hate and fear Janet by the end of the Finale but the code isn't there to SHOW that, it's just inferred by the conversations you have with her. The way that Harry acts in scene 3 - 5 will make LOTS of NPC's hate him. Then outside of anger and lust, the brother will be lusting after most strong, built, taller men in game. He prefers white men, but isn't racist, he just prefers the facial structure of white men over others. Although he will develop a taste for Mexicans later in the game. Also the Sister and her friend Ashton you will see their relationship change based on how you act with them.)

The cool thing that I'm doing about the different story lines is that even if you ignore them all the way through till (let's say week 30) when you go to talk to them the first time you can start the story line up so you can grow that NPC how ever you want, but you can do it at YOUR pace. Fast or slow, or not at all. You won't miss ANYTHING. But if you ignore one of the NPC's for that long, you might not understand a LOT of the story line elements. But I am trying to limit things in the NPC's conversations that are MAIN story line based, that way things shouldn't be really off. I want to do week 1 as important to talk to the NPC's just to LEARN about the history, and get the feel for the Char's and their past, but after that.... The story line will be in the places you visit, and it will be interlinked so you can't miss stuff. (hopefully). But the things that happen in the NPC's conversations from week 2+ will be side stories, personal stories, and side quests. Things that won't screw up the main story, but will add more flavor to the game. (That's a LOT of how I've been trying to go the last 3 months or so. But there is going to be a LOT more work needed to fully get to that point.)

But as an outline for the 3 Family members here is the idea that I am going for.

Bro - Week 4 or 5 you learn about his transition, and then go through a chain of events spanning 2 - 3 weeks and all of the established city.

Week 7 - 9 You will get the option to turn him bi if your female, will take 1 - 2 weeks to finish up.

Week 10 - 11 Surprise event with the Brother that will take a full day of the PC's time to deal with. This will set the stage for how the PC and Bro act together for the rest of the game.

I'm not sure WHEN I will be putting the content in story wise, but there will be an event going in to track down the families father. atm I don't have ANY idea what to do about him, he doesn't matter to the story at all.... So I will be letting my Patrons decide what his story is. (Is he dead, or living. What did he do during the war, and after he left the family. WHY did he actually leave. Will he have any role in the family now..... Is he a Human or altered being, maybe he's gotten involved with 1 of the different factions outside the OWG.) 

Sis - Day 1 - 3 angry at the PC.

Day 3 - PC gets the stuff set up to get back on her good side. It will be more involved later this is just the initial flow of the story without player choice. The player will have more interaction on this event in the final version but that isn't going to come out for a while.

Week 2 - 4 Happy happy love love. It's all about the smiles, dating, and being happy together.

Week 4 - 7 Depending on what Alignment the PC is (Villain, Rogue, or Agent) will see some Drama at the house cause of her actions during week 1.

Week 8+ Will be where you get to set up the interactions of the Sis, will she submit to you, will you seduce her, will she be a lover, or a Harem member. Will you date her, or just use her. It's up to you.

Mom - Week 1 - 2 Devotion to the PC.

Week 2 - 4 First event where you work with her about learning more about the problems within the OWG, and hidden elements of the Old US Government and how their tainting the OWG.

Week 6 Depending on your Alignment will see different events happening in the house with the PC and the Mom.

Week 7 - 10 Depending on how you've been acting with her will lead up to what I am calling the confrontation event. Determining the kind of relationship that you have with her. Friends and lovers, or Master and slave.

I love the game. If I may make a suggestion? It could be more fun if the hero/heroine could fall prey to Janet's evil plot of turning them into a sex slave. Just a thought. I know it may be hard to include a path like that in the game, which would be understandable. I know there are some others too who would like to see the hero/heroine be able to kick the crap out of Janet, and dispose of her dead body. Maybe the last one would be a good choice for those who take the evil path, and the first one for either agent or the rogue path? Like I said, just suggestions. Thanks for your time.

Thank you redwind21, it's always nice to hear that people like what I'm doing. )))

Also I'm always open to suggestions, if it works in the storyline, and doesn't cross over something I am already planning on. Then I will consider any suggestion.

Ahh you mean the bad end events. ))) Yes that is already on the plan, but it won't get added in just yet. I want to limit the kinds of things that will cause an end game event, and it should be something that is getting screamed at, DO NOT DO THIS or else. )))

As for WHY I call this an end game event. ANYTHING that removes the PC's ability to control their actions, breaks their ability to act as needed. If they fall prey to Janet, or any of the other major Villains they won't just use them sexually and let them go about their business.... It will be something where they lose themselves. The drug that Janet is using, removes all higher thought functions and turns them into the ultimate yes man (Or woman). Where they have no opinions of their own, it's all about what their owner wants. I also had planned originally to allow the PC to do submissive sex scenes.... But after trying to write up scenes for it, I came to realize that it's just one of the blocks I have in my mind. I CAN'T write it. It kicks in some serious issues in my brain and then it affects my emotions in the real world, and it just causes to many problems for me.

Now if the player just wanted to enjoy some submissive sex with Janet.... IF they add people to the prison there will be a chance to rework the NPC's personality, and if it's requested by enough people, I can try to commission some scenes for it from professional writers. But those would be add on things that happened after I was able to get a lot more of the story line added.

But if you were thinking of something else. Maybe having some lose scenes like in other games where the player just loses, gets violated in sex, and the story continues.... Write again and let me know so I know if I mis-understood you. When I get to working on the combat scenes (Will be an update in and of itself, once more of the game is written up) then I can see about adding loss scenes that aren't end game events.

Thanks again for following me, and always feel free to comment, chat, or what not. I try to interact with my followers.

Cool hopefully the female PC will be able to kill all the brothers suitors or make them disappear when they appear so that the female PC can have him all to herself.

The scenes with just the female PC and the brother when I selected certain dialog's with the brother and then later after the cuddling where she kicks him out of the room the brother had lust for the PC when I looked at their profile.

OOOO sorry I thought you said brother lust for the Sister. )))

Your right, for the moment MOST of the scenes don't differentiate between male and female for any of the NPC's. I have a few things set up so the Male pc gets more just because he's the one that the brother lusts for. But I didn't stop it all, because there are ways to induce lust even in people that aren't attracted to you.

As for making the suitors disappear. )))) They will still be around, but when the PC reaches the end of the quest chain to get the Brother interested in Females the PC will have a choice. Keep the brother to themselves, or allow the brother to roam and fill his needs as he will. If the PC chooses to keep the brother to themselves, then the brother will turn all his previous suitors away. )))

That is how I am planning on handling all the potential main and secondary NPC's that the PC can get intimate with. The minor PC's won't have enough there for the player to really get attached to, so it will be like a meet and fuck with the minor NPC's. )))

I probably should of said brothers lust for the older sister/PC sister but since the stats are for the PC sister only I didn't think it would matter.

Cool I'm going to be pissing off a lot of suitors when the brother and sister hit that choice because I'm going to make him tell them to take a hike but she might still run them over with the car or whatever if she gets the urge to do so.

Heh, I can see you putting a leash on them and taking them on walks, and then telling people to go F*** themselves, they YOUR property. )))

I know how you feel, that's how I am as well. When I get with a new partner, I need to KNOW that they are mine and since so many people can't stop cheating.... 

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the change log, and update info. As well as mention a few minor issues that aren't game breaking, just annoying that I wasn't able to get resolved.

New stuff.

The Police department has been expanded to include 3 new areas and 4 and 1 expanded NPC. This including the CSI lab and tech, the Sergeants office and Jugernaut, Detective office and the Detective. Plus Killwat and Owl on the outside.  The convo system was updated to a new easier flowing system so the conversations are a little easier to work with, and less painful to get set up. )))  

The following NPC's now have the pleasure touch option for the Shifter PC class. Mom, Bro, Janet, Christina, Gina. I ended up having to cut out the Sisters, Trey's, and half of the scenes for the Mom and Bro. The new NPC's don't have these scenes yet.  Most of the People with the Pleasure touch scene have 6 scenes written up. But the Mom and Bro only have 3.  Janet and Christina's scenes start is week 1, but the rest start in week 2.  Harry doesn't get any pleasure touch scenes, the PC makes some comments alluding to why this doesn't happen, but more of that story will get expanded on in a future update.

I didn't get the quest system fully operational yet, so I went ahead and removed it from the players ability to see. But atm there are 2 quests that the player can start. (1 with Killawat, and 1 with Owl.) Also have a few problems where some scenes are repeating, they SHOULDN'T be..... I'll take a look at it again, but since it isn't a game breaking issue, I didn't feel that it was worth holding up the release.

I tested most of the new content (But after waking up I realized that I had forgotten to check the Mom and Bro pleasure touch scenes, but the other new scenes worked just fine. I also didn't go through ALL of the chat options for the different NPC's just verified that they work and are not broken.

There might be a few missing images, but I THINK I found the vast majority of them.

The Sister's scenes. In her war conversations I had it set up for the content to take place over 6 days but I ended up changing it back to 2 days in the end since it threw off the entire flow of her progression, and made things happen out of sequence and generally flubbed it up. The problem with that is that I had already changed the code to work with the outfits for the different days of the week.... So her outfit won't match the outfit that in her waiting state. (While she's in her room, waiting for you to talk to her.)

=================

This is copied from the Patron only update on my Patron site.

The download link in the description has been updated.

trying out telepathy on Mom and getting kicked back to the title screen after the 'You seem awfully shaken and distracted...' part.  Don't know if this has been posted as a bug yet on 0.75 full.

Hello Brandi thanks for the report, I haven't seen that bug yet. Do you remember how many times you had used telepathy on the Mom before it error'd out?

I'll look at it now though, thanks again.

Took a look and found the issue, it's fixed. I'll drop the fixed file up on mega, so people can get it and not need to re-download everything.

Thanks again.

Is Telepathy for Sis working as intended?  If you click on it, nothing happens.  No error or crash and it doesn't return you to the main menu like Mom was before you fixed it.  You can keep playing but I'm worried it will break something further on if you were supposed to be able to use Telepathy with Sis and it didn't work.  Telepathy seems to work fine now for Mom, Bro, Trey, Christina and Janet.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived