New game(incomplete) - After Invasion - WIP - Alpha .75 - Ren'Py

perversity

It's a WIP there is only so much done in it so far quest wise picture wise and everything else wise.

All info on what is in the game so far can be found here. https://www.patreon.com/pervygames

Yeah, I got it up to the point where it was before I released Downtown, and then did a redesign on the interface, maps, communication system, and what not. So I stopped adding new content for almost a month, and focused on the coding getting it to LOOK how I wanted, then I spent some time getting new images, and making it prettier than it used to be.

Now I am at a point where I am starting to finish up older scenes that needed the text, while working with a friend to get the missing images added to the game. I work a full time job 4 days a week 10 hours a day and so I only get about 2 - 4 hours to do anything during work days, but I generally put in between 36 and 40 hours during my 3 days off my other job trying to improve the game play, hunt bugs, and add missing content, and images.

If you give it maybe 3 - 4 more releases the neighborhood will be completed, the base should be completed, and downtown will be either completed or really close to being completed. Over the next couple weeks I will also be adding new locations to the base, a second neighborhood map for after the PC reachs downtown, that will add new convo options, new char's, and a ton more content for the story.

This minor release, and the next minor release is all going to be about new content, and filling in missing scenes, convo options, and some images. (I am going to get some new images rendered over the next 3 days after I push up the next release tonight.

They are referring to your first post in the thread which has 6 broken pictures. Same here I prefer small petite you see way too many people that go the flabby patty way and I usually avoid those ones. I look at screenshots if they are all flabby patties I hit back space and move to the next one. Yeah the one in the lace is the one I thought was cute till I found out she was a he. Maybe have it to where you can change them to a female right away for ones that would prefer them to be female instead of male.

The wip comment was for Tyrranus as I think they thought this was close to completion or something and I linked your patreon link so that they could see that you even stated that under known conflicts for the game. *LOTS of images missing, and lots of missing scenes.*

They are referring to your first post in the thread which has 6 broken pictures. Same here I prefer small petite you see way too many people that go the flabby patty way and I usually avoid those ones. I look at screenshots if they are all flabby patties I hit back space and move to the next one. Yeah the one in the lace is the one I thought was cute till I found out she was a he. Maybe have it to where you can change them to a female right away for ones that would prefer them to be female instead of male.

The wip comment was for Tyrranus as I think they thought this was close to completion or something and I linked your patreon link so that they could see that you even stated that under known conflicts for the game. *LOTS of images missing, and lots of missing scenes.*

Thanks Myuhinny, I will edit the first post tonight to update it, and make sure that only valid images are in it.

LOL totally agree with you on the kind of women I like. In the games I play I can get by if they are only large breasted, but flabby, obese, or what not I don't get into. I will have what I consider a fat girl or 2, but it will not be the main focus, I am trying for most of the Altered to be in really good shape, most of the non-altered humans will be hwp / average, with a few super skinny, and a few heavier.

Yeah that one in the lace is the PC's 19 yo Bro, I just got done writing up the explanation for HOW he got that way (I don't think it would be to hard to follow your suggestion code wise, but I need to finish up some of the missing items before I add extra's like that). One of the next NPC's I plan on releasing is going to be roughly similar build, just different hair, and a slightly bigger ass, less mannish face. ))) 

That is an idea I will look into, in the new release planned for tonight there is an option to turn off gay content, when I add other niche content I will do the same thing. So I might take that further but it won't be anytime soon (Have a LOT more that I need to focus on atm).

Yeah I figured that the comment was directed at Tyrranus (Ahhh got ya I missed that they might have thought it was closer to completion, and no the game is VERY far from completion), I released the first Alpha back around Oct of last year, then around the beginning of Jan I reworked everything about the game. So the content kind of got put on hold while I improved game play, fixed bugs, changed images, and did everything I could to make it prettier. At the rate I am going with the game, I expect it will be several months more before I can say I am even a significant chunk of the way towards completion. I have a LOT of content, ideas, and thoughts I am working on (The shape shifter alone will be roughly 30 different Char's in 1 (It can do male or female, will have battle forms, animal forms, plus specific forms for certain quests)), the Psionic will have the ability to be one of the most evil classes in game (Or the most good depending on the player), the mage will straight up be the most powerful but the hardest to implement due to the skills. The most fun to play / implement will be the advanced char creation (It isn't even slightly ready to show off, but it will allow the PC to choose gender like now, 3 or 4 main powers (Alter phys structure, force field, pieces of other main powers, lazer beams, what not), 2 social powers (1 active, 1 passive), and 1 transport power. But there is a ton of other stuff that needs to go into the game, some will be added in at the same time, but others will be added as I get the code ready for them.

Lastly I am planning on roughly 10 - 15 Scenes (Chapters, what ever) We are just now entering the 3rd scene, and they are broken down as scene 1 (5 min tops) char creation, and introduction to the game. Scene 2 (Maybe 15 - 30 minutes depending on if you want to see a few things, or experience everything) Intro to the neighborhood, meet some people, learn about the history of the world, your family, and some of the main people in the game (Scene ending will be a fairly major battle with potential bad ending), scene 3 (Should be at least 2 hours game play by the end of dev of that scene) starts in downtown, and then moves to a larger neighborhood view that will be built on as the game progresses, and ends with the PC getting access to the capital. Scene 4 starts the good stuff.

Heh yeah, I THINK the neighborhood (Although soon we will need to call it neighborhood ver 1.0)  is down to around 100 - 150 missing images, the base..... A lot more than that (But I have most of them hidden for now, so you don't get all the missing image errors). I hope to address the issue of lots of missing scenes between this week and next.

I call huge breasts flabby patties not because the person is overweight it is just what I call huge ass breasts. Tiny small or medium are fine to me it's but when the people start getting boobs bigger then their heads then I tend to ignore.

I think the one that I played through the farthest was 0.45a where you had to do something to the mean girl from the neighborhood. I didn't play 0.50b very long.

I did notice in the AfterInvasion-Alpha-0.55-win which is the newest build when you are talking to the mother when you first find out the sister has taken your dead lovers room. If you select the first option and you are playing a female both the mom and your character refer to them as her instead of he. Not that I mind if my female character is into having female lovers.

Also if you are a female and go to the sisters room it shows a male character instead of the female character when playing a female.

Talking with Trey and using telepathy on him one of them lists the wrong name.

"Trey's thought" Damn Trey about ripped my dick off earlier today, wonder what  buttfucker did to piss her off so badly.

Error entering torture room.

I call huge breasts flabby patties not because the person is overweight it is just what I call huge ass breasts. Tiny small or medium are fine to me it's but when the people start getting boobs bigger then their heads then I tend to ignore.

I think the one that I played through the farthest was 0.45a where you had to do something to the mean girl from the neighborhood. I didn't play 0.50b very long.

I did notice in the AfterInvasion-Alpha-0.55-win which is the newest build when you are talking to the mother when you first find out the sister has taken your dead lovers room. If you select the first option and you are playing a female both the mom and your character refer to them as her instead of he. Not that I mind if my female character is into having female lovers.

Also if you are a female and go to the sisters room it shows a male character instead of the female character when playing a female.

Talking with Trey and using telepathy on him one of them lists the wrong name.

"Trey's thought" Damn Trey about ripped my dick off earlier today, wonder what  buttfucker did to piss her off so badly.

Error entering torture room.

Ahhh I understand what you meant now, for me someone skinny has an hourglass type shape. Someone average has a little indentation or growth at the waist but not much. Fat, or obese to me is where there is a large belly, or where the body is significantly much thicker than average. (Right now, Janet is the ONLY character I intend on having those huge ass tits, there will be some large, but nothing like hers.)

Ok thanks for letting me know, all of the builds have been leading up to needing to confront Janet in some way. I am finally working on the text now, it's mostly ready, I just need to get the combat working so the fight scenes can happen.

I will look at the code and fix that, the female PC was supposed to have a male lover during the war for now. Later I might change it so the player can select an initial orientation that will set different options in the background.

Heh, that's kinda embarassing,  thanks for pointing out the wrong name I'll fix that as well. Looks like I need to check the scene out as well, make sure I didn't mess up to badly in an exhausted state.

I'll also look at the torture / punishment room, see what's wrong with it. Thanks for the bug reports.

Good morning all,

For those that are following my progress tonight I will be pushing the next update.... Up.

Will be Version a.55b Has a few minor bugs, and 2 Game breaking bugs fixed (Details are on the front page of my Patreon at the top, with the notes of what I am working on, and what my status is.) But I'll also drop it here.

Okay First up, Calendar issue is resolved, minor code problem on my side.

(Caused NON-Shifters to skip days.)
===============
Game breaking bug in the Brothers room fixed, somehow missed adding an image that was needed to the folder. It's resolved now.
===============
3 minor issues reported to me from lovers lab, they are resolved now.
1: Issue with the image code not working right in the Sisters room on day 1, it showed a male if the PC was a female.
2: Accidently used the wrong name in one of Trey's scenes with mind reading, got it working right now.
3: When your talking to your mom in the Intro, there was a minor mistake on my side in the conversation between the PC and the mom if you were playing a female. For now in the intro the female PC is straight, and I missed fixing a few areas that referred to her dead ex as a female not a male.

Next what I have been working on BESIDES the few errors I hadn't squashed yet.

Text, getting conversations that have been neglected fleshed out.

In the Base here's the current status.
1 - Mom's room now has 5 of 7 days worth of entries. (1 Entry needs a little work, due to needing to change some code around (Need to make a Journal that you can read) will get it working in ver a.6)
2 - Sisters room has 3 days worth of entries.
3 - Brothers room has 2 days worth of entries.
Convo options - All but 3 Pleasure touch conversation options per char in the base were written up.
4 - Trey now has 6 days worth of Entries, there is still a little work on day 5. But it SHOULD be functional.
5 - Expanded on the First date to the Mountain resort, added 2 new places that the PC could visit. Still only 1 person to take there atm.
6 - Finished the First of the Sisters forest date scenes.
7 - Rearranged and tweaked a few conversations and special scenes in the Base, so they worked corrected.
8 - Started expanding on my initial notes for the second group of conversation options for the current people, but not even close to putting them in game yet. Also started the ground work for the next wave of NPC's conversations. Will be 4 or 5 new NPC's between the neighborhood and the base. (Will take effect when more work on Downtown (Scene 3) is done)
9 - Worked on a few renders for the Pool, and personal Prison. Will get them coded into the game in ver a.6
10 - Last thing I worked on for this update is Personality modifiers. Got them all fully coded in through the Intro, and the Neighborhood conversations. I will not be able to finish the base for this update.

Lastly - I will be putting up some test Renders of the pool, so people can see where I currently am with it, and how it looks. Will also be putting a few images up to show off the prison.

Have 4 new 4k Pics being worked on for my 10$ patrons, and still working on a more complete walk through for them.

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I tend to forget about LL for a few days at a time. In the version I played, I don't know if I was just trying to do everything that isn't implemented or not but I couldn't seem to use my psychic powers to DO anything except read minds and almost all the options I was trying lead to generally broken event chains or literal error messages.

I see a ton of potential here in this game, and hope it continues! :D

As for preferred girl types, personally there are a lot of things I like/dislike but I actually really appreciated that each one was different from each other. That was a huge plus in this game for me. Sure I have 0 interest in preggo chicks or the trap brother, but the fact that each character was distinct with its own body style was appreciated.

Also +5000 to the idea of making the "brother" not a brother from the start.

Downloading the new version will try it again :)

edit:

ok so far in the newest version the punishment room throws an error anytime I click on it and conversations seem to be completely random and not happening in the correct order... people talking about(or thinking about) conversations and events that haven't happened yet, then sometimes those conversations happen later...

The scene at the end of monday(jan2) with the drunk sister says there are "nice pics" but there are 0 images and the game says 'not found' in the top

scene with christina and janet on the third loops infinitely.

robbery event in trey's house throws an error

and after the blonde super downtown, going to the police and trying to interact with the lady there calls up the wrong screen, then throws a fatal error if you try to 'be done talking'

also notice a ton of pics in the images directory that never show up in game

Sorry it took me so long to respond, I tend to forget about LL for a few days at a time. In the version I played, I don't know if I was just trying to do everything that isn't implemented or not but I couldn't seem to use my psychic powers to DO anything except read minds and almost all the options I was trying lead to generally broken event chains or literal error messages.

I see a ton of potential here in this game, and hope it continues! :D

As for preferred girl types, personally there are a lot of things I like/dislike but I actually really appreciated that each one was different from each other. That was a huge plus in this game for me. Sure I have 0 interest in preggo chicks or the trap brother, but the fact that each character was distinct with its own body style was appreciated.

Also +5000 to the idea of making the "brother" not a brother from the start.

Downloading the new version will try it again :)

edit:

ok so far in the newest version the punishment room throws an error anytime I click on it and conversations seem to be completely random and not happening in the correct order... people talking about(or thinking about) conversations and events that haven't happened yet, then sometimes those conversations happen later...

The scene at the end of monday(jan2) with the drunk sister says there are "nice pics" but there are 0 images and the game says 'not found' in the top

scene with christina and janet on the third loops infinitely.

robbery event in trey's house throws an error

and after the blonde super downtown, going to the police and trying to interact with the lady there calls up the wrong screen, then throws a fatal error if you try to 'be done talking'

also notice a ton of pics in the images directory that never show up in game

LOL No need to apologize man, I do the same thing. I tend to focus on my 2 jobs (Primary and creating the game) Then I will watch the forums for a few days after each release to see if anyone has questions, comments, or bugs for me.

Atm the only Psychic power that is activated is Telepathy, the powers for now add changes to most of the scenes so the text is custom depending on how your playing. Which will be getting worked on in a few more releases, I am trying to focus on getting the last little bit of content for the neighborhood and base finished up, as well as creating a ton of new images. As for the broken event's and error messages, I am squashing all the errors as they get reported to me, some things in game were so broken that I took them out until I could get other things in game, and work on my programming knowledge. The broken events are also getting worked on, and I am really hoping to get all the scenes for scene 2 (Neighborhood and base) finished for the release next week. If you haven't checked it out yet, grab the .55b release it's by far the most stable and content heavy version. But if you can wait maybe 7 - 8 days I will have the next release ready (Or almost ready) for everyone to try out.

I have every intent to keep going (Unless my PC dies to over use LOL, it hates Daz studio it's requirements are just so far over what my PC is running atm, it struggles.) But Every wed morning - sat morning I am pushing as much content in as possible, as well as working on my knowledge of programming and the flow of events so I can make the game better. One thing I want to be in the .6 release is combat finally and I am stuck with the choice do the simple and easy combat code, or work on the more complex but a hell of a lot better combat code. 1 will work, the other will work HOW I want it to, and it will allow me to add the different combat powers that I want.

Where you say, making the brother NOT a brother from the start, do you mean what someone else had mentioned where if you choose the no gay content, it will set the brother to being a sister?

1: Yeah the punishment room code was broken I fixed it yesterday.

2: Oh yeah.... The scene with the drunk sister HAD some images but then I removed them due to the fact that they no longer showed the sister as she actually looked anymore, I forgot to remove the comment about the images, thanks I will fix that now.

3: Erm... I had to restructure some conversations to make the scenes work a little bit better, if you don't mind pointing out WHERE the scenes are talking about things that haven't happened yet, I would appreciate it. Makes it a LOT easier to go through it that way for me.

4: Thanks for telling me about Christina and Janet I will check that out, and see if I can get it fixed. EDIT - I see what I did wrong, I linked the wrong place, it was supposed to go to the location for you to try and talk to Christina or janet, instead it just sent you back to the beginning of the scene. It's RESOLVED now.

5: Yeah I messed some links up in the code and forgot to check it before I pushed out the last version, I think I fixed it, but I will double check (Not seeing it on my Patreon page which means I either forgot to mention it, or haven't fixed it yet.) EDIT - (I had fixed it This is for the robbers scene at trey's house.)

6: Thanks for letting me know, I will look at the code with the chick at the PD.

7: Yeah some of the images are in 1 or 2 places, and a few haven't been coded in yet. As I get the images created I place them where they are supposed to go, or place them in a place holder folder so I can add them in when I go back after a scene has been finished and ensure that the scene is working right and displaying correctly. (Did that with the resort, and finally got most of those images working in game the other day), doing that with the "Brother as well, got his/her d1 outfit, some of d2 the sisters d1, d2, and some of d4 and d5. Then next week I should have the time to sit down and finish creating the images and code them into the place that they are supposed to go. (As far as I know, there are only a few scenes that are not programmed in yet, some of those are areas that you can not reach yet due to the code being broken and I need to fix it, some are just things that are for days that haven't happened yet, and some like I said I just haven't programmed.

My internet is running like crap today, so Saturday when I get into work I will upload a few of the images here that I removed from the game about the pc / sis scene. That way you can see what I mean about how the Sis no longer looks the same.

Where you say, making the brother NOT a brother from the start, do you mean what someone else had mentioned where if you choose the no gay content, it will set the brother to being a sister?

3: Erm... I had to restructure some conversations to make the scenes work a little bit better, if you don't mind pointing out WHERE the scenes are talking about things that haven't happened yet, I would appreciate it. Makes it a LOT easier to go through it that way for me.

Yes thats what I mean

Im not sure ANY of the conversations fired off in the correct order that's why I left it like I did.

and yes this was the latest version you had linked

Okay I will double check the scenes. I only changed a few last time (In the base) All the scenes in the neighborhood have been in the same order for several weeks now.

As for the brother, thanks for the feedback, I won't have time to work on that this update but I will put it on my TODO list.

Fixed a few errors in the conversations in the neighborhood, and one of my patrons pointed out an area that he thought might be where you were having issues, then I remembered just a little bit ago another place I had changed some chat options around. So in the morning when I get home from work I need to check the base events and compare them to the rooms events see if that is where one of the problems lies, then I also need to check harry and gina's house for the conversations as well as the events to ensure that things are where there supposed to be.

Well I played the newest build I think I ticked the wrong one when I started to remove the brother content but was too lazy to restart all over again. I was going to type the spots I saw that had errors but instead decided to take screenshots instead so that it would be easier. I play as a female.

Screenshot 13 and 14 are from 2 different scenes 13 is the one talking about the players magic fingers then jumps to one talking about everyone that was in the war is a hero also a spelling error in 14.

Each screenshot I'll mark the spot on the screen where the error is for easier correcting and you won't have to read them each to find the error. The main error I see is spelling fought - faught.

15 is just to show one of the missing photos you probably already know that one but I thought to include one just in case. Some of the screenshots will shos the wrong thing for the wrong gender.

Before I started doing the screenshots I wrote a few down. In the dead lovers/partners room there is still a spot that lists the characters partner as a she. *WTF happened to all her stuff?*

Screenshot 17 I believe my player is suppose to say - hmmm, wonder what she means by that? 

Screenshot 19 with Ashton hopefully she is cute as there was no picture for her and hopefully the player don't later go run away run away as I went the get to know Ashton more route but the dialogue is that of the brother instead of the sister.

Screenshot 21 using my players name instead of Ashton's.

The scene where you take advantage of your drunk sister or take her back to her shows the male brother character instead of the sisters.

Screenshot 53 Trey is white so why would he have a large black cock? It would only be black if he was sticking it in all the wrong places.

I also fixed one missing screenshot which was the drunk sister in the players bed one. I don't know if it is the correct one or not or if the file was just named wrong I just named it the name that was listed as missing on the screen and then closed and restarted the game and reloaded the save and she now appeared YAY me.

Can't wait to see how the scenes will look once they are added.

I hope we get to see more of Braingate she can link to my player any day. She's super cute.

Here is the rar with the screenshots for you to go over.

Afterinvasion screenshots.zip

Keep up the great work.

SNIPPED

Hey there man, thanks for the detailed bug report, I had thought I was pretty close to having them all nailed down. )))) Luckily most of these look pretty easy to catch and fix though.

A note about Trey having a BBC - He was actually going to be the first black character in the game, but at the time I was working on it I ran across some kind of an issue with the model not working right so I changed him to white until I could get it fixed, and then I just stuck with it, looks like I missed removing the image though. I will be getting that fixed though in the next day or so.

I came down with some kind of nasty bug, hit my joints, spine, lungs, upper respiratory system, and brain pretty hard (Dizziness, foggy thinking, exhaustion, and similar effects) I am finally starting to come out of it, so I lost a few days of working on the game.

Right now I am finishing up a few tweaks on the Special scenes, figured out that I need to change the dates that a few things happen allow people to settle more deeply into the good / evil roles that they want to play so when the characters chooses to go seduction or submission route with different NPC's the effect's are more in line with how the character is played.

I am also working on adding a second weeks worth of scenes to the base, just setting up the infrastructure atm will be getting filled out sometime in the next couple weeks.

Once I finish up the tweaks on the scenes, and verifying that things have been set back so the conversations and special scenes happen in the right order I plan on getting back into my plan for updates to the code, and of course working on more images. I might be getting some more RAM and a new Video card to make renders a little faster, just depends on how much I have left over after buying a new engine for my broken car. ((((

==============

About the non-bug related issues.

Braingate - You will be seeing a lot more of her once I get into scene 4, she will be given a chance to join the team so to say. (Depending on your alignment (Rogue hero, Agent, or Villain)). She is planned on being a sexable Character but only for males, with her powers she is one that is not going to be able to be affected by the Implant fetish power.

I am working on images again for the newer scenes. I got a few images done with Janet for the day 7 quest, as well as a few more for the Brother on Day 2, and day 3. I need to finish rendering the Sisters day 2 and day 3 images so I can start linking them in the code. Luckily the day's 3 - 7 don't have much interaction so there won't be near as many images for those as days 1 and 2.

I'll double check the image name for the drunk sis scene and make sure that the right one is used. I thought I had it named properly when I created it. (((

Thanks for the support and feedback, helps to keep me focused on creating new content and adding more stuff for the player to do.

As for Ashton, I am attaching the 2 images that I have worked on to be her character. I am not 100% commited to them, they just aren't how I see her in my mind. She is supposed to be chunky, taller, medium sized breasts, hair can be anything from short to long, up or down. For her I see red or Blond. Eye color is unimportant to me. Her style is supposed to be something between Seattle grunge, goth, and street tough.

Thanks for the images and I will go through them tonight, It's time to crash.

post-1518300-0-34335000-1488999808_thumb.png

post-1518300-0-22993000-1488999978_thumb.png

Okay you were right about the image, it's been fixed in the code and named correctly. So the scene at least starts out with the image it's supposed to have. )))

I need to check my render folder again, I think I have 2 more images for this scene. At least on the good guy route where you don't take advantage of her. (Carrying her through the hallway, and then laying with her in her bed sleeping.)

@Tyrranus - Even if no one else wants that model to become Ashton, I will use it somewhere else. I really like the model, just wasn't sure if it fit the image in my mind for her and her style. I have a few other things I will be working on, but I am leaning towards using that model, and I recently got a skin pack for one of the supersuits I have that gives around 15 different appearances to the suit, some are very goth looking, where others are almost military in look.

Update on progress.

Got the base updated for the first 2 weeks of scenes, moved the sexy content to week 2, and I am now working on filling in some of the scenes. Since the conversations aren't sexy, or sexual, and those scenes are now placed after all the other content it will help to make sure that the scenes are positioned right. I need to sit down sometime this week or next and work a little on how I want the flags to work (So people can have the kind of content that they want.).

I will be working on creating the updated neighborhood map later this week, I will be adding some new places to visit getting the infrastructure built up, and adding people. Then working on adding the conversation infrastructure to the first wave of the new people in the neighborhood. I do not think I will have time to get any of the new conversations added, but I will at least do the best I can to ensure that there are no NEW bugs to deal with. )))) This should be in addition to all the scenes I will be working on in the base to try and get the first 7 days worth of content finished up.

Also I will be adding 16 Gig's of ram, and a new Video card to my PC sometime in the next few days. That will help with improving the render speed on my home PC. (I do not know if I will be able to upgrade to the Nvidia 1060 or if I will have to get the 1050 due to the price. (The 1060 is another 80 dollars more, but it almost doubles the cuda cores) I just don't know if I will have enough funds to afford it with the RAM upgrade. (Also had to buy a new engine for my car this week, been throwing all my extra money into savings the last couple weeks so I can have working transportation again.

Also keep an eye on my Patreon it will have the time line for when different areas will be accessible (I will update it as things change or if I have to adjust the timing due to misc considerations.), when I will be working on adding the content. So people know the game plan on the content that is coming.

Sorry myuhinny, you can still talk with her, but not makey with the sexy times. (((

Update on progress. Still working on the bugs you sent over to me. Keep getting distracted while fixing them with things I see in the code so I did a lot of minor fixes you didn't mention as well as several minor spelling and grammar issues.

Also added 8 new entries to the Encyclopedia, and fixed the issues that were blocking several entries from displaying.

Got the infrastructure built up for the first 2 weeks of content for the base, got the scenes written up for the first 7 days for the PC's room, and the base entrance. Got 2 new scenes for the mom and sis, as well as an extra finished scene in the mom's room. Moved the Sed / Sub routes for the mom and Sis to week 2. Finished writing up the Sed / Sub route for the brother, it happens a lot earlier than the others so there isn't any initial sexy scenes, but the brother was originally designed that way.

Also put in some work on the flags so you can get the correct content when you make the choice at the beginning of the game. I changed it so you can choose yes or no to Gay, Les,or Bi content. Then it will take your gender into consideration, so you can only select the options that are available for your character. I haven't fixed all the scenes to work with the new flags yet, I am putting that off for the time being, due to not wanting to re-work the intro, and scene 2 content yet again so soon. I have it on my list of stuff that needs to be done in the next few months though.

Got the timeline guide up on my Patreon site so you can see the plan for implementation. It isn't complete but it gives a good guide for what I am intending.

Also fixed Implant fetish - Exhibition so when you use it, it will give a small scene and explain how it will immediately effect the NPC's but like I HOPE I made clear the power will grow and evolve, so you never know HOW the NPC's will be effected by it. I also added a check on the power against a hidden stat, so if you do not have the requirements for it, it will let you know.

The front desk in the PD now has an agent there that you can talk to, even though the content is very basic atm.

Added 3 new conversation's for Killawat, they are not implemented yet but will cover the use of Telepathy, Pleasure touch, and getting 1 job a day from her. I also filled out the first days worth of content on her Work topic.

Finally added the Sis and Bro Bio's to their stat page, so you can learn a little bit more about them.

My objective is to finish adding content for the base days 1 - 7, and then start pushing images. I HOPE to have a new video card and more Ram for my PC in the next couple of days so I can start pushing out more renders so I can get the days 2 - 7 images created for the family member's.

I also got several new outfits, lingerie, and 2 new neighborhood files so I can work on the expanded neighborhood map. I expect to get it completed sometime in the next 2 - 4 weeks. Which will allow me to work on adding more content and places to visit. (Then I can spend a few weeks adding scenes, conversations, shopping and inventory system, as well as tons more new images.)

Lastly, I finally settled on an image for Ashton, I will be using the Redheaded Goth model I put up earlier on here. That will allow me to start working on the images for the sis and ashton content, or the solo Ash visits. @myuhinny - Attached are some new females that will be romance-able for both male and females. For those that want the m/m content I will be adding a Dominant and submissive m/m couple to the neighborhood in week 3 as well.

post-1518300-0-83644900-1489142805_thumb.png

post-1518300-0-30976000-1489147248_thumb.png

I only play female characters unless I'm pigeon holed into playing a male character so I prefer not to have her on the team at all since there is no point in having someone that is super hot on the team if my player can't do anything with them so I'll just turn her around and kick her back out the door when she comes since she is optional and I'll make a army of one the me,myself and I team since with either teleport or super sonic speed my player will be able to run the base on her own and maybe sister and mother can help.

Yeah the Ashton one in the black outfit  looks like it would be the better looking one.

Well I sped through some of the stuff so I probably did miss somethings and I wasn't going to report on every missing picture as I figured you already knew about them. Well take your time as slow and steady is better and less mistakes happen when you go slow instead of fast.

Hahaha I don't mind playing a female Char most of the time. Since that leads into sexy girl on girl times. ))))

But then again I have no problems with playing a male character. 

The only thing I have problems with in the games I play is where the PC is forced into a submissive role, it just isn't part of my personality so I fight it even if it is the entire basis for the game. I feel so much more comfortable breaking the damsel, than playing a damsel being broken. /shrug

I have a few plans that will make the both of you VERY happy though for your Characters.  

http://www.daz3d.com/hp-tilir-for-genesis-3-female

I have some big plans for this content. ))) Plus several of the female char's coming up will be Bi so there will be tons of sexy content coming in the next several weeks. Especially since my new Video card and Ram will be here by next friday hopefully..... So I will be able to do a LOT more renders once it gets to me.

Archived